BGOL Ladies Anonymous Pic Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonCaesar

Potential Star
Registered
Ok, lemme just get all this out the way at once. And this can serve as a recap for those who are just tuning in...although flipping through yourself is HIIIIIIIIIGHLY advisable.

Whoever this is, there is indeed a meeting in my bedroom, and I would HIGHLY advise you do not be late.:D

Ooooooo.... :D

I like your bamboo shower curtains. :yes:

Mine are palm trees. I need my palm trees in my life. :D

Wow. You got it going on girl. One of those slim girls with pretty eyes, long lashes, great skin and...

huge breasts for your size. :yes:

Love the Kangol.

Sorry about your mom. :(

There was a SHOWER CURTAIN in that pic?:confused: ...wait a second...there was a BATHROOM in that pic?:lol: :lol: I was too busy focusin on the beauty in that shot

Ummmmmmmmmmmm im sorry, but if i have to hide who i am.. i shall not post @ all.. and that's anywhere on the net to me.. ion get down with all this fake shit hiding who i really am... fuck all that.. either you gonna like me or you not... this is doin too much for me.. sorry... SEE THIS IS ME! PLAIN N SIMPLE

32113503721.jpg

32113503711.jpg

32113535753.jpg

Sxxxy, you and me need to set up a play date :lol: real talk:hmm:

Maybe someone you know, maybe someone new...but it's up to you guys to take a guess who.

dressingroomfun-48k6yxlfp.jpg

I know sometimes men fantasize about what we ladies are doing in the dressing room.

Hell I've fantasized about sneaking a dude in there and having some fun!

Whoever that is could get it on the spot...AND get treated to IHOP afterwards :lol:

Here I am again

6owu4bm.jpg

:D
there you go. SG :D

My next girl has GOT to be a Scorpio!:eek: There is just somethin about ya'll that makes a brutha wanna empty out that bank account...

You need to stop...before I head to Barbados an apply for dual citizenship...what would my poor Bahamian ancestors think of me?:smh:

I know y'all are full from your Thanskgiving dinners and are ready for some dessert!!

This chocolate beauty proclaims to have the phattest pussy on BGOL:yes:

I may have to concur with that. Although y'all haven't seen mine! Well some of y'all anyway. :lol:

Anyway, get yourself a nice serving of chocolate right here!!!!

choco2-48lcuc0mk.jpg

choco3-48lcugk3v.jpg

choco1-48lcu7rox.jpg
:eek:

Now THIS one I could bet a car note on! ONYX! Her sexy, dark chocolate self...but damn girl, I didn't know they made vaginal steroids!:eek:

knockemout-48le02izw.jpg

I figured y'all were still craving dessert. And no this is not me.
More candy from a different dish, and no not mine.

closeup-48lfmbq86.jpg

I think I need to return the pumpkin pie I bought, because I see some sweetmeats I could REALLY sink my lips into:yes:

Ok. . enough teasing. .
Photo_111607_002.jpg

Photo_111607_004.jpg

Photo_111607_001.jpg

Girl, you are absolutely splendid...thats all that can be said at this current point in time.

Lemme try this again....
1124071828a-48m4jr4ip.jpg
[/IMG]
Temptation.jpg

This is so amazing...all this...lurking and hiding in the shadows of BGOL. It's like...ASS-TITTY-N-KITTY PALOOZA up in here!:eek: :eek: Femme, you are so good to us:yes::D

Last edited by a moderator:

MEMPHIS_THUG

■▐░◇♠۩Gutta۞King۩♠◇░ ▌■™
BGOL Investor
I know y'all are full from your Thanskgiving dinners and are ready for some dessert!!

I may have to concur with that. Although y'all haven't seen mine! Well some of y'all anyway. :lol:

choco2-48lcuc0mk.jpg

choco3-48lcugk3v.jpg

choco1-48lcu7rox.jpg

eatbgol.gif

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
Don't know about yall, but I wants to see more of Chicutie

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The pussy shots in this thread takes away all the attention from the non-nude pictures.:yes:

It seems like the women on here get more pussy pics than the men.

MEMPHIS_THUG

■▐░◇♠۩Gutta۞King۩♠◇░ ▌■™
BGOL Investor
YOU CAME HARD WITH THE VIDS BACK IN THE DAY, NOW U TALKIN SHIT TO THE LADIES, WE KNO U GOT BODY SOOOOOOOOO..........U KN THIS IS ALL IN FUN BABY
:lol::lol:
SHOWDEM.gif
:lol::lol:

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

choco2-48lcuc0mk.jpg

choco3-48lcugk3v.jpg

choco1-48lcu7rox.jpg

I'm feeling her!

:cool:

Lick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would like to take this time and thank ALL of the sistera in this thread... You all have made my heart sing! WOHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
been sleep on this thread.........these are the one's im feeling.

always got love for females thats kinda hood looking and sexy at the same time.
32113503711.jpg

feeling her shape......my last dip was shaped like her....me and her use to go at it a lot...she was real bitchy and talked a lot....and wouldnt give me my space....blah blah blah.....but the pussy and head game was unforgetable.
dressingroomfun-48k6yxlfp.jpg

her skin is perfect.
fucking beautiful.
i always said wheneva i decide to settle down and have shorties, i would make sure my girl was this cpmpleition right here. i got a fetish for dark skin females :yes:...and the way that pussy hanging...oh my god...look like a fat chalupa or something

choco2-48lcuc0mk.jpg

also got a HUGE foot fetish....but the shoes dont do you justice.
post more barefoot pics. the shoes cover up to much.

dscf0020-48jm1s1d1.jpg

......body is on point and the bush is beautiful......keep it grown and sexy..
girlygirl-48izknpcx.jpg

....pretty skin....cute face, sexy eyes and sexy ass dsl's.....
6lcwb4w.jpg

also.....stop posting all these bald headed pussies. why dont woman like hair anymore. shit.....show your womanhood. you can still keep your pussy clean and smelling fresh with hair. just trim and wash your monkey and youll be alright.

Last edited:
D

DigitalAngel2007

her skin is perfect.
fucking beautiful.
i always said wheneva i decide to settle down and have shorties, i would make sure my girl was this cpmpleition right here. i got a fetish for dark skin females :yes:...and the way that pussy hanging...oh my god...look like a fat chalupa or something

Did you just say "Chalupa"?
:roflmao::roflmao:
6ujanlz.jpg

Candee Coated

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
noticing all the sexxxy ladies in here

*applaud*

*standing ovation*

I see I won't be putting my pic up for a while :smh: lol

Duece

This profile is now managed by A.I.
BGOL Investor
you wearing pants in that first pic or is that a really short " think about whats underneath" skirt

D

DigitalAngel2007

you wearing pants in that first pic or is that a really short " think about whats underneath" skirt

It's so short you don't have to think about what's underneath (I don't wear it out anymore but it worked for pics today)

Status
Not open for further replies.