BGOL Ladies Anonymous Pic Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
HoneyBerry suggested this and I think it's a great idea considering the overall nature of BGOL.

Ladies, if you wish to confirm with me privately via PM. Send your pic. I will post it and not reference your BGOL moniker.

I think this could be fun!

Who's first?

Oh and ladies who don't care about anonymity, please feel free to post as well.

*edit* You may send a PM to LadyScorpio and GETYOUHOT as well. Please remember to send a photo with the current date along with any others you wish to share. If you don't want your face revealed, edit your pic before sending.

REST ASSURED, THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE REVEAL YOUR BGOL IDENTITY.

You can choose to do so on your own accord.

Last edited:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
This beautiful chocolate BGOL member had me in awe. She's simply too gorgeous for words!

gorgeouschoco-48ilzzupd.jpg

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Off course I had to make it over here to see this fine sista, thats probably Lady Scorpio that bullah :lol:

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
This thread is pure hypocrisy. First, how do we know that the woman posted is REALLY the BGOL member without a ************ sign pic? Second, this is the height of hypocrisy. Women won't post ************ pics on BGOL because they feel they'll be recognized but they'll do it for this game. Explain this shit to me.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
This thread is pure hypocrisy. First, how do we know that the woman posted is REALLY the BGOL member without a ************ sign pic? Second, this is the height of hypocrisy. Women won't post ************ pics on BGOL because they feel they'll be recognized but they'll do it for this game. Explain this shit to me.

They send me a set of pics including a confirmation pic with the date and all that. This particular member was ok with revealing her face, god bless her. I'm only posting what the board member is ok with me posting.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
They send me a set of pics including a confirmation pic with the date and all that. This particular member was ok with revealing her face, god bless her. I'm only posting what the board member is ok with me posting.

Uh, yeah, sure, whatever. Ummmm, is this beekers2??

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
And are we allowed the post non-ego boosting comments? Just trying to recognize the boundaries.

You apparently didn't check the sign at the door LD.

Per HNIC:

SOL is the relaxed cool out spot for the Ladies and anyone else that wants to join in.
Leave the Drama at the door, this is a mello kicked back forum with a no harassement policy.
If you want to start some shit, then you need to be in the Main BGOL forum.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
She's a very nice looking woman.

If we hazard a guess as to her identity, will we be given satisfaction.

Or is she to stay anonymous?

Would you let us know, which ones may reveal themselves, which might not.

I hereby promise not to reveal anyone I might recognize.

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
cool down leroy, she can ban you....it's not worth an arguement...why y'all arguing anyways

There's NO rules posted except the general forum rules, so it's confusing as intercourse when people start arbitrarily stating rules. I beg for a sticky that describes what can and cannot happen here. I'm just want to know the boundaries so I don't cross them and make any of the women or "women" uncomfortable. You think I'm worried about a ban, I've broken no rule, not ONE. Femme's smarter than that.

You apparently didn't check the sign at the door LD.

Per HNIC:

SOL is the relaxed cool out spot for the Ladies and anyone else that wants to join in.
Leave the Drama at the door, this is a mello kicked back forum with a no harassement policy.
If you want to start some shit, then you need to be in the Main BGOL forum.

Thank you for answering my question, I'll take my shoes and balls off when I visit.

Last edited:

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

All pics provided to us will remain anonymous. If the female chooses she can identify herself. WE will NOT. :)

D

DANGEROUSBLACKMAN

This beautiful chocolate BGOL member had me in awe. She's simply too gorgeous for words!

Let Me Guess Is This You Femmenoire? Cause I Got A Feeling This Is You In This Picture And If It's True Damn Shawty You Sexy. :yes:

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor

If a member has asked not to be associated with her BGOL ID even if she may have shared pics with other members, then I expect those members to hold true to their promise.

I've been on BGOL for 7 years and quite a few members know what I look like and have pictures to prove it. In 7, years only 1 person went ahead and posted one of my full pics.

If there is one thing men should know is that they can get a woman to cooperate with just about anything they want if they are understanding and respect a woman's wishes, especially for discretion.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Let Me Guess Is This You Femmenoire? Cause I Got A Feeling This Is You In This Picture And If It's True Damn Shawty You Sexy. :yes:

We actually have some similar features but this chick is in a class all by herself. I MEAN ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I'm still awe-struck.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
36 replies...1 pic...a nice pic..buuuuuut...somethin ain't right here...leaves thread..walks down hallway...exits building....enters B.G.O.L......:rolleyes::hmm:

Big Preme

Star
Registered

She can't be real. I mean, it's just not possible. This is some CG or photoshop work. I refuse to believe that she's real until she's laying naked in my bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.