Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

Jojo Kiss. White bitches end up behind bars too

jojo.png


Untitled-Copy.jpg
 
Why does it seem to always be the dads of Asian stars who have these dire reactions when they find out their daughters do porn? I brought up Amelia Wang (Mayli) whose dad tried to get her shit removed from the internet awhile ago. He ended up dying too.

The Mayli chick apparently did porn to spite her father and ended up regretting it. He bought the rights to all of her flicks so they could be taken down but they still survive on the internet.
 
The Mayli chick apparently did porn to spite her father and ended up regretting it. He bought the rights to all of her flicks so they could be taken down but they still survive on the internet.
Anything notorious will likely survive on the Internet in some way. Scenes that never received any notoriety that were featured on now-defunct porn sites do legitimately seem to disappear from the net.

As for Mayli, I'm interested in hearing her side in all of this. She seems to have found success in her art career the last I read about her.
 
crazy how many bodies these girls have 90% or porn stars tour at some point in their career so Pre Porn,porn,civilian life and Escorting and some girls have 1000 scenes whoa
 
Anything notorious will likely survive on the Internet in some way. Scenes that never received any notoriety that were featured on now-defunct porn sites do legitimately seem to disappear from the net.

As for Mayli, I'm interested in hearing her side in all of this. She seems to have found success in her art career the last I read about her.
Its sad that the people around the dad and those selling him the rights didn’t let him know/allowed him to continue with the purchase. Should have just saved the money for therapy or something. But your right, some of those asswatcher.com girls and onionbooty girl got lucky with their one-n-done seen. Still looking for a girls pic from miamijuciest.com
 
Its sad that the people around the dad and those selling him the rights didn’t let him know/allowed him to continue with the purchase. Should have just saved the money for therapy or something. But your right, some of those asswatcher.com girls and onionbooty girl got lucky with their one-n-done seen. Still looking for a girls pic from miamijuciest.com
They wanted the money and they fulfilled their end of the deal. AFAIK, Facial Abuse and Your Next Door Whore (if they're even still around) aren't selling the Mayli videos anymore. And, apparently, she did another video that wasn't even released and hasn't seen the light of day so, I guess, he was partly successful.
 
Its sad that the people around the dad and those selling him the rights didn’t let him know/allowed him to continue with the purchase. Should have just saved the money for therapy or something. But your right, some of those asswatcher.com girls and onionbooty girl got lucky with their one-n-done seen. Still looking for a girls pic from miamijuciest.com
Wasn't her dad a wealthy businessman? If so, he should've known better. He was basically throwing good money after bad at that point. I didn't know she had another unreleased scene so like the other dude said, in that way he was partly successful, but all these years later people can still go online and see his daughter get mutted out. And he's dead, no doubt at least partly due to the stress, heart break, and unnecessary worry-ation that whole situation caused him.
 
Its sad that the people around the dad and those selling him the rights didn’t let him know/allowed him to continue with the purchase. Should have just saved the money for therapy or something. But your right, some of those asswatcher.com girls and onionbooty girl got lucky with their one-n-done seen. Still looking for a girls pic from miamijuciest.com
I think I read somewhere that Laurence Fishburne attempted to do the same thing with his daughter's tape. It's basically an exercise in futility. Like you said, they may as well save that bread and spend it elsewhere.
 
I think I read somewhere that Laurence Fishburne attempted to do the same thing with his daughter's tape. It's basically an exercise in futility. Like you said, they may as well save that bread and spend it elsewhere.
Especially with his crazy ass daughter. She's probably done more embarrassing things outside of porno. There's police tape of her pissing on the street during a traffic stop I think.
 
i seen Lucy Thai on social media and looks good. Appears to be living the life w/ her boyfriend . BUT this girl has done so many scenes so many Anal, DP and Im sure Escorted and be walking around holding hands is crazy. half the guys that banged her in porn proabably old flabby and ugly if they walked up to her today say I was in a gangbang w/ you it wouldn't seen to add up
 
Is it me or is there a lot of simping going on in this forum? I : talk my shit, post girls I find, ask about them as well. If yall feel some way about it, then fine feel that way. But wow, log into a forum thats about pornstars, to-then do some sideways sticking up for their honor like they give a shit about you or whats said on this forum?! Im starting to think that Sir!! Mothafuka just out here with tons of screen names trolling! If you not gonna add to the convo or post a former hoe or semi current hoe…do what Juicy J be saying
 
It's crazy how much anger and hurt feelings are in this thread. Shit, there are less arguments in the fucking political threads if you can believe it. What's so controversial about reminiscing and asking about old porn chicks on a porn board? I don't get it.

I also don't understand why people can't have a difference of opinions either. Everyone isn't going to agree on who the top 10 is or some other topic but that shouldn't even matter. It's all about former porn chicks anyway.
 







 
Especially with his crazy ass daughter. She's probably done more embarrassing things outside of porno. There's police tape of her pissing on the street during a traffic stop I think.



From back in 2017 ...


















 
Back
Top