Not to mention that most other porn actors (female and male) can't stand herWow went LA to shoot 5 scenes (possible more than 5 guys ) the miles on her . and the lawyer is wifing her ass right up

Speaking of that wonder how Priya Price is doing since she was blackballed by her.Not to mention that most other porn actors (female and male) can't stand her![]()
She still in the game? She thought she was going to be a irl content creator lolI believe this is her https://onlyfans.com/naomidaze/c14
She did a bid for arson i thinkSpeaking of that wonder how Priya Price is doing since she was blackballed by her.

Even Kelsy Monroe? They seemed to be buddies on camera.Not to mention that most other porn actors (female and male) can't stand her![]()
Isn't she British?Roxy Jezel in 2026
![]()
Back in 2005:
![]()
Why does it seem to always be the dads of Asian stars who have these dire reactions when they find out their daughters do porn? I brought up Amelia Wang (Mayli) whose dad tried to get her shit removed from the internet awhile ago. He ended up dying too.
Anything notorious will likely survive on the Internet in some way. Scenes that never received any notoriety that were featured on now-defunct porn sites do legitimately seem to disappear from the net.The Mayli chick apparently did porn to spite her father and ended up regretting it. He bought the rights to all of her flicks so they could be taken down but they still survive on the internet.
i think so, she was one of those mouthy British chicks that was talking shit in her scenes lolIsn't she British?
Yeah, she was always running her mouth. lol I remember one scene she was taking about life at "uni" so I guess she's educated.i think so, she was one of those mouthy British chicks that was talking shit in her scenes lol
Prostitution i assume..?Jojo Kiss. White bitches end up behind bars too
![]()
![]()
Her better “work” can be googled for free l, dont need no subscription to see her take it in the assShe still in the game? She thought she was going to be a irl content creator lol
Its sad that the people around the dad and those selling him the rights didn’t let him know/allowed him to continue with the purchase. Should have just saved the money for therapy or something. But your right, some of those asswatcher.com girls and onionbooty girl got lucky with their one-n-done seen. Still looking for a girls pic from miamijuciest.comAnything notorious will likely survive on the Internet in some way. Scenes that never received any notoriety that were featured on now-defunct porn sites do legitimately seem to disappear from the net.
As for Mayli, I'm interested in hearing her side in all of this. She seems to have found success in her art career the last I read about her.
They wanted the money and they fulfilled their end of the deal. AFAIK, Facial Abuse and Your Next Door Whore (if they're even still around) aren't selling the Mayli videos anymore. And, apparently, she did another video that wasn't even released and hasn't seen the light of day so, I guess, he was partly successful.Its sad that the people around the dad and those selling him the rights didn’t let him know/allowed him to continue with the purchase. Should have just saved the money for therapy or something. But your right, some of those asswatcher.com girls and onionbooty girl got lucky with their one-n-done seen. Still looking for a girls pic from miamijuciest.com
Wasn't her dad a wealthy businessman? If so, he should've known better. He was basically throwing good money after bad at that point. I didn't know she had another unreleased scene so like the other dude said, in that way he was partly successful, but all these years later people can still go online and see his daughter get mutted out. And he's dead, no doubt at least partly due to the stress, heart break, and unnecessary worry-ation that whole situation caused him.Its sad that the people around the dad and those selling him the rights didn’t let him know/allowed him to continue with the purchase. Should have just saved the money for therapy or something. But your right, some of those asswatcher.com girls and onionbooty girl got lucky with their one-n-done seen. Still looking for a girls pic from miamijuciest.com
I think I read somewhere that Laurence Fishburne attempted to do the same thing with his daughter's tape. It's basically an exercise in futility. Like you said, they may as well save that bread and spend it elsewhere.Its sad that the people around the dad and those selling him the rights didn’t let him know/allowed him to continue with the purchase. Should have just saved the money for therapy or something. But your right, some of those asswatcher.com girls and onionbooty girl got lucky with their one-n-done seen. Still looking for a girls pic from miamijuciest.com
Especially with his crazy ass daughter. She's probably done more embarrassing things outside of porno. There's police tape of her pissing on the street during a traffic stop I think.I think I read somewhere that Laurence Fishburne attempted to do the same thing with his daughter's tape. It's basically an exercise in futility. Like you said, they may as well save that bread and spend it elsewhere.
Especially with his crazy ass daughter. She's probably done more embarrassing things outside of porno. There's police tape of her pissing on the street during a traffic stop I think.
I think it means: people are not requesting/hiring me as much so I’ll be on OF if you need. Only those top girls have to announce a retirement. Those same top girls keep coming back from retirement too btwwhat
what does that mean? girls will retire and start escorting and doing OF