Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

Pinky come back one more time please !!!!!!
Screenshot-20260801-183528-Chrome.jpg
I’m exiting left
 
One of my all-time favorites. I STILL watch her old shit when I need a really quick fix








EDIT: Crap. I just knew the links weren't gonna work. I'll post the videos later.

I hate the way this forum's UI is stuck in 2002 though.

get
get
 
This is still a gay thread and yall niggas are incellish faggots but I saw Rose Monroe's twitter and it seems like she is still active.

Abandon this idea that pornstars leave the business and run to the church; there are numerous stars with scripture tattooed on them, and many have spoken of still retaining their beliefs despite their occupation. So her singing a gospel song means nothing.

You niggas are faggot sadists.
 
yea she's like Diamond Banks and alot of other Quit porn but become a fulltime hooker smh. Elsie charges alot I think like 5k she has a rich clientel if I remeber

Does she have a business page? I know she has an IG with no posts.

(No, I'm not interested in booking her... Just want to see what she is up to lately. I used to really enjoy her lifestyle content on YouTube but she deleted it all)
 
Does she have a business page? I know she has an IG with no posts.

(No, I'm not interested in booking her... Just want to see what she is up to lately. I used to really enjoy her lifestyle content on YouTube but she deleted it all)
What was that content like? If I knew she had an active channel on YT, I would've at least watched it once.
 
What was that content like? If I knew she had an active channel on YT, I would've at least watched it once.

GRWMs, travelogues, style guides, cooking videos, hanging out with her girls (one of whom was Violet Myers, though with no reference to either of them being involved in porn), gym stuff, talking about work-life balance (while never saying what kind of work she was doing, but I thought it was some kind of corporate gig).
 
GRWMs, travelogues, style guides, cooking videos, hanging out with her girls (one of whom was Violet Myers, though with no reference to either of them being involved in porn), gym stuff, talking about work-life balance (while never saying what kind of work she was doing, but I thought it was some kind of corporate gig).
That shit sounds surreal af. :lol:I'd be screaming like y'all bitches know what career you're in.

I wish I had discovered that shit when it was out. Do you know if they allowed comments on the videos? If so, were there people mentioning their porn in the comments?
 
That shit sounds surreal af. :lol:I'd be screaming like y'all bitches know what career you're in.

I wish I had discovered that shit when it was out. Do you know if they allowed comments on the videos? If so, were there people mentioning their porn in the comments?

A few people made some oblique references to porn in the replies but nobody was, like, spamming disrespectful comments (which was nice). I genuinely liked her content, apart from her being an adult performer I already enjoyed.
 
Last edited:











OnlyFans Creator Natalie Monroe Sentenced to Federal Prison in $1.5 Million Tax Case​

LEGAL NEWS

Most people don't realize just how much OnlyFans creators have to pay in taxes. But what if they don't pay what they owe? Well, Natalie Monroe just found out the answer to that question the hard way.

Former adult film star turned OnlyFans content creator Natalie Monroe has been sentenced to one year in federal prison after admitting she filed a false tax return in a case involving more than $5.4 million in social media earnings and at least $1.5 million in unpaid taxes.

A Florida native, Natalie entered the adult industry in 2014, when she was 19. Over the next few years, she starred in just under 100 scenes, including Banging Natalie for Cherry Pimps, Fiesty Fondler for Reality Kings, and Teen Sleepover for .




*************************



TAMPA, Fla. (WWSB) - A Tampa woman with apparent Sarasota ties was sentenced Thursday to a year in federal prison for not paying at least $1.5 million in taxes on income from her OnlyFans account.

Kylie Perez, known as “Natalie Monroe” on the social media platform, will also serve a year of supervised release, for filing a false tax return, the U.S. Attorney’s Office said.

Perez pleaded guilty on May 20.

Perez has a listing on the internet movie database IMDb where she is described as “a model from Sarasota, Florida,“ with a number of adult films to her credit.


According to court documents, Perez was a content creator on the subscription-based social media platform. OnlyFans allows creators to share various types of content with subscribers, such as photos, videos, and live streams.

Creators, like Perez, can earn money through subscription fees, pay-per-view content, and tips from subscribers.

Prosecutors said from 2019 through 2023, Perez earned more than $5.4 million from her social media accounts.

Perez filed a false tax return for calendar year 2019 and failed to pay at least $1.5 million in taxes owed for calendar years 2020 through 2023.
 
Anyone know if Vina Sky has said anything about being fully retired from the biz now ... or does she plan on returning in the future?


She had her 1st kid with Jules Jordan a few months ago.


She had some great scenes in recent years.










Just searched for the OnlyFans scenes and they're on some of the porn blog / tubesites. Scenes are with her husband Jules Jordan. One in the bedroom, and one in the shower.

They're ok. Not as hardcore as her prior studio scenes a few years back.










 
From Reddit reply -



This 1-hour live was streamed on Fleshlight’s website to promote her fleshlights and celebrate her 27th birthday. It’s her first live stream in over three years.

Highlights of the stream:

  • She’s married to Jules Jordan and gave birth to their second son in August last year. They recently moved to Houston, where she’s originally from.
  • Over the past three years she has mainly been a stay-at-home mom. She has also been decorating homes, selling houses and renting out Airbnbs.
  • Now she lives close to her family who can help out with the kids, she hopes she’ll have more time to shoot video’s for Onlyfans. It sounds like she doesn’t have direct plans for anything very soon, but maybe in a few months?
  • She’d like to start slowly with solo content and live streams, and then move to B/G content with Jules Jordan.
  • She doesn’t plan on going back to porn sets, but she does want to make her Onlyfans videos on a professional level. Which she should definitely be able to do, since her husband owns a major studio.
 
Just searched for the OnlyFans scenes and they're on some of the porn blog / tubesites. Scenes are with her husband Jules Jordan. One in the bedroom, and one in the shower.

They're ok. Not as hardcore as her prior studio scenes a few years back.











i was wondering too. she posting on instagram like she shooting scenes or content
 
i was wondering too. she posting on instagram like she shooting scenes or content



Seems like it's just a few scenes thus far for Vina Sky. Still looks good. Put on a little bit of weight after having 2 kids, but still petite in general. Not as dolled up as her professional scenes with hair & make-up done. Turned 27yo earlier this year.


Jules Jordan is 54yo and living the life, lol.
 
Back
Top