Yeah, sure I am. All the chics I posted I smashed them. I know them all. Some of them I have in my WhatsApp. I always see them when I go down to Brazil. I’ve fucked chics in America, Africa and Brazil.
But they are not all chicks.
Yeah, sure I am. All the chics I posted I smashed them. I know them all. Some of them I have in my WhatsApp. I always see them when I go down to Brazil. I’ve fucked chics in America, Africa and Brazil.
Look at that motherfucker forearms and hands. He/They/It could replace your fuel pump with no tools. My question is why do you keep posting these actual niggas then get mad when we tell you that you paying to fuck niggas. You should be grateful we're looking out for you. That is a hardworking father of 5.
If you would lift that Brazilian forklift driver's scrotum off your face and use your strong eye you would see Truth getting his lumps too. Stop fucking crying.Damn, y’all want these chics to be trannies so bad. I interpret the hate disguised as y’all pretending these chics are trannies.
That faggot, Dr Truth, can post of his gay fantasies with Peter North, and you suckers act like everything is cool. Even though he’s blatant with his gay love for male porn stars. But, when I post actual women you all go into this hater and denial thing.
Read his words he likes it extreme and he’s had his crack violated by these “ladies”That is why he flies to other countries, he don't wanna be seen tranny hunting.
That nigga got fake body parts and a jaw line like Drago . That’s definitely not a biological woman. Megatranny was sucking on his clit thinking he scored. “Damn baby I’ve never sucked a clit this big”Look at that motherfucker forearms and hands. He/They/It could replace your fuel pump with no tools. My question is why do you keep posting these actual niggas then get mad when we tell you that you paying to fuck niggas. You should be grateful we're looking out for you. That is a hardworking father of 5.










How I’m getting lumps? PauseIf you would lift that Brazilian forklift driver's scrotum off your face and use your strong eye you would see Truth getting his lumps too. Stop fucking crying.
I still ain't fully recovered from you comparing Diddy to the Greeks. I ain't ate no motherfucking salmon since.How I’m getting lumps? Pause
Dubai ain’t for the meekI still ain't fully recovered from you comparing Diddy to the Greeks. I ain't ate no motherfucking salmon since.
Bitch, your ass will be shipped on the inner tube back to your insect infested dump.
I don’t know, he could be married with wife and kids. I don’t even look at porn like that no more. I’ve outgrown it. Too much of it isn’t good for the mind anyway.Answer this question......Why do you think OP has been on bgol for 20yrs but never been in a porn thread.
I don’t know, he could be married with wife and kids. I don’t even look at porn like that no more. I’ve outgrown it. Too much of it isn’t good for the mind anyway.
I don’t know, he could be married with wife and kids. I don’t even look at porn like that no more. I’ve outgrown it. Too much of it isn’t good for the mind anyway.
I don’t give a fuck what you get bitchYeah you got IRL trannys now.
I know.I don’t give a fuck what you get bitch