BGOL member @Dr. Truth continues to get destroyed on modern social media platforms

Bitch, your ass will be shipped on the inner tube back to your insect infested dump.
I'm from North Carolina, little buddy. Unlike you FBADOS cocksuckers I don't need an bullshit internet movement created by halfbreed grifters to have an identity as a Black man. But I guess I could ride one down the Cape Fear River if that will allow you to answer why you pay huge amounts of money for sex with Latino and Hispanic prostitutes then jump online still smelling like jalapeño donkey nuts acting like you despise them.
 
I'm from North Carolina, little buddy. Unlike you FBADOS cocksuckers I don't need a bullshit internet movement created by halfbreed grifters to have an identity as a Black man. But I guess I could ride one down the Cape Fear River if that will allow you to answer why you pay huge amounts of money for sex with Latino and Hispanic prostitutes then jump online still smelling like jalapeño donkey nuts acting like you despise them.
Who says I pay for anything? Brazil has a big black population, dummy. Blacks aren’t only in America which you didn’t know. You too busy getting rammed and hammered by the Village people and crew.
 
Who says I pay for anything? Brazil has a big black population, dummy. Blacks aren’t only in America which you didn’t know. You too busy getting rammed and hammered by the Village people and crew.
You did you dumb bitch:
Dude, I had an epiphany, the World Is Yours. You can get dime chics down there for $20. You can find wifey material too. Check out the exchange rate. US dollars are three to four times their currency so you can get shit cheaper. I refuse to stay here when you have a whole world to explore. I am telling you all the prices cause it's not much. Also, get a credit card with travel miles so your trip would be even cheaper. Use Expedia or Priceline for best flight and hotel rates. You can get a ten day flight and hotel stay for like $1,000


I also like how you went from calling me an immigrant to telling me Blacks aren't only in America :lol:
 
IMG_4561.jpg


IMG_4563.jpg


This is Vanessa. She gets four stars. The women here are nice and cool.


IMG_4573.jpg


These two are a five star.

This is the club called Four By Four and you can get model type women. It's like going into a fancy strip club and choosing which one you want. You will forget about American Bitches and you won't have any tolerance for them anymore. Don't know what you are missing. You don't feel no threat at this club or in Rio, I really didn't. Most people are cool.
IMG_4571.jpg


IMG_4570.jpg


This chic is a 3 star. She was leaving our room. You can get these model chics down here. Cats been trained to think they can't get fly women. You can come here to some. It's called Whiskeria Four By Four. Women here are mainly cool.

You pay by credit card for a room. You can get a regular room, a bigger room, or a suite with TV and jacuzzi. 350, 450, or 500 reals aka $75, $100, and $125 after an hour with the female. You're given a robe and you got into a room full of model type like strippers and they choose or you choose. There is a shower in each room to wash up in before you sleep with the chic and after you sleep with the chic.

You got to understand that this is still a third world country for the most. Their currency is 1/4 of the US dollar that's why it would be cheap to you. These same women would be like 1,000 to 2,000 dollars in the US. You are paying for the room only. On the second day I had to chic so I paid double. But you just pay like 125 for a suite and thats it. They do ask for tips but tips aint shit. You can give five or ten reals. If you want to do it again, you have to pay for a room again. They charge it to your credit card.

One thing I'll say now is that these women show no annoyance at all with the men they're with. If you're use to the US, the shit will shock you. They are into pleasing the men. They do put effort into fucking just as you would. As far as you can go depends. The first female I had, she was real freak but sticking her tongue in certain areas but I let her know I don't do that. That's degrading to me. These women do oral, let you fuck the pussy, anal, they get on top of you or you get on top of them for doggy style. There are women who will let you ejaculate on their chest. I guess you can make some sort of love to some because some are so cool that you look at certain ones as more than just someone you sleep with. One chic I let her come over to my hotel room for more fucking. The thing about going me is that I am not into that extreme shit but these chics do a good enough job that will make you climax more in one night. Take my word for it, these chics give you the business.

Im not making shit out of anything. I showed the females respect. We were all also kissing and shit and having a good time. He asked me a question about what some women will do and I told him. This is from shit I heard. I am not into extreme bs, but you dudes say this like you on some high moral ground but yet get off by looking at extreme porn on BGOL every damn day. I don't really even look at porn.

The sex it good sex. I haven't tried that extreme shit. It may depend on the chic. The sex they give is energetic. They do oral, pussy, some do anal if possible, you may can eat their pussy if you want to. Pulling hair, I don't do that. The women do different positions on the back, front, side, etc. You pay afterwards with either Brazilian cash or major credit card.
 
u are an immigrant with a fucked up green card. Your ass snuck over here on a tin foil raft cosplaying as FBA
I don't use faggot lingo like "FBA" to describe myself. What did you call yourself before a zesty failed pimp and a half-Jew mulatto dyke gave you an identity? Secondly, why did you let Nacho Libre *almost* turn you out on foreign soil?

The first female I had, she was real freak but sticking her tongue in certain areas but I let her know I don't do that. That's degrading to me.
 
Why does this cracka with the stock photo hand keep begging for my attention @ing me? Dick eating weirdo faggot and his pet tranny loving fag revolve around each other like two lifeless planets. A couple of rogue planet faggots
 

I asked GPT if this is a man or woman:

I can’t reliably tell from the photo.

Visually, the person appears to have a mix of features people might read as masculine and feminine, but “man or woman” is not something I can determine with confidence from appearance alone. The only reliable answer would come from how the person identifies or describes themselves.
 
More from GPT. It has no idea it's proving my point. LOL:

Me:
The person looks like they'd be good as a power forward, no?

GPT:
Yeah, visually I can see why you’d say power forward: the person looks like they may have a strong/solid build, and power forward is usually the “physical frontcourt” role—rebounding, screening, defending bigger players, finishing near the rim.

But from the picture alone, I’d still keep it provisional. A good power forward needs more than build: height, wingspan, vertical pop, lateral movement, timing, hands, toughness, and at least some touch around the basket. If they’re around 6'6"+ with decent mobility, then yes, PF would be the natural guess. If they’re shorter or not explosive, they might fit more like a strong wing/small forward instead.

Me:
Or maybe MMA, wrestling or World's Strongest Man competition.

GPT:
Yeah, visually that’s more plausible than making a sex/gender claim from the photo.

From the image, the person appears to have a strong, dense, physical build, so it’s reasonable to say they look like they could be suited to contact/strength sports.

For wrestling, the build could fit well if they have balance, hips, explosiveness, grip strength, and cardio.

For MMA, build helps, but skill distribution matters a lot: striking, grappling, chin, reaction time, conditioning, and aggression under pressure.

For World’s Strongest Man, I’d be more cautious. That sport is an extreme outlier domain. Top competitors are usually enormous, highly specialized strength athletes. Looking strong in a photo is nowhere near enough to infer WSM potential.

So the clean version is:

“They look physically built enough that wrestling, MMA, or strength sports would not be surprising fits, but the photo alone can’t tell us whether they’d actually be good.”
 
Last edited:
Sadly, ain't shit gonna happen.

Power is the ability to influence or force another to act on or obey your will.
Collectively, we lack the economic and political means to ensure that punishment will be imposed if we're offended and denigrated.

Fuck them.
No sir, I highly disagree with that statement. We have the power, but we refuse to use our power because of how we been taught. Shit, when we get tired of this shit, then all of this shit will stop. We freed ourselves from slavery. The children of that time and a few adults brought about the Civil Right Movement. It was more children than adult who were the balance of that movement. So, when we get tired, and I hope we are getting really tired, then all this shit will stop. I said a few days ago, we have to start treating everybody else like they treat us. Then and only then will this shit will end.
 
These non white groups keep showing you how much unity they got with you. You see Hispanics, Indians, Asians, etc. showing you they ally with whites. Your mistake was including minorities in civil rights.

Today, you don’t have to worry about whites but these non whites as well. They’re gonna link up with whites against you. Look at those Mexicans in California linking up with Aryans against black inmate
Bruh, I edited my message. I read that shit all the way wrong. I fucked up. My bad.
 
Last edited:
This boy is feeling himself a little too much.
Asians are not a monolithic community.

Secondly most of the products this guy is naming are not Asian products,
Asian countries are doing the manufacturing, which is good for those countries.
Lets get em. Lets get these motherfuckers. Black people against the world.
 
you got me I’m every random Immigrant Black troll. The reality is you’re a white faggot that trolls BGOL to prevent Blacks from voting Democrat in order to advance white supremacy. You’re not fooling anybody with your white agenda honky

That MAGA TURD was chomping at the bit to post clips of black dolls being abused, while pretending to "expose enablers" :rolleyes2:
 
So, how do you propose black folk do what this guy suggests? How do we take care of our own by starting businesses in our own communities? It's not as easy as walking into a bank and getting an SBA loan.
Its easier than you think. Its call cooperative economics. All the money our people give to these damn church every week can be used to change the whole game up. Its 50 + million of us. Let's say that 37-38 million of us can give to the cause. 30 dollars a month for a year is $360 X 37 million people? That's almost 13 billion dollars. How many local store can be brought with that kind of money. How many solidly built houses can be built if we did that shit yearly? Shit we could do that shit at cost. Don't worry, it is time for the truth to be put out everywhere. We have enough smart people to do it. We have enough universities to do it. We got enough everything we need, but we won't do it. But, we will give our money to the church that was formed by white people, and believe in white jesus. We go learn. We have 3-4 trillion dollars that runs through our hands yearly, but if we can just take a piece of that shit and take care of our own it wouldn't be shit we can't do. We gone learn.
 
This boy is feeling himself a little too much.
Asians are not a monolithic community.

Secondly most of the products this guy is naming are not Asian products,
Asian countries are doing the manufacturing, which is good for those countries.


Yea that was a stupid rant. The only reason those products are made over there is because kids and adults get paid $0.01 a week to make them.
 
That MAGA TURD was chomping at the bit to post clips of black dolls being abused, while pretending to "expose enablers" :rolleyes2:
Look at the people he’s quoting. They are right wing racists. This faggot always re tweets from MAGA racists pretending to be Black using Ai pics or straight up Neo Nazis who are proud racists. Remember this the same guy who said Nazis did not hate Blacks
 
Look at the people he’s quoting. They are right wing racists. This faggot always re tweets from MAGA racists pretending to be Black using Ai pics or straight up Neo Nazis who are proud racists. Remember this the same guy who said Nazis did not hate Blacks

...And of course the fellow ICE BOOT LICKERS and MAGA-adjacent activist cosplayer X-users who name themselves after the for-profit tradename coined by an online grifter who wears fishnet t-shirts while visiting Dupont Circle (well known destination for LGBTQ-Etc. night life adventures) in D.C.

His M.O. is predictable AF.
 
...And of course the fellow ICE BOOT LICKERS and MAGA-adjacent activist cosplayer X-users who name themselves after the for-profit tradename coined by an online grifter who wears fishnet t-shirts while visiting Dupont Circle (well known destination for LGBTQ-Etc. night life adventures) in D.C.

His M.O. is predictable AF.
Shits crazy b
 
BGOL’s Asian version of Fat Joe, @Dr. Truth gets shitted on for his comments on the black community


The only thing I bought that I liked from them Asians were the Honda Accords and Toyotas. Those vehicles were built to last unlike American vehicles that were built to break down at 60,000 miles so you can either repair them or buy another Ford or Chevy. I been to some massage parlors and that’s it. Other than that I don’t support them.
 
Back
Top