BGOL member @Dr. Truth continues to get destroyed on modern social media platforms

Look at that motherfucker forearms and hands. He/They/It could replace your fuel pump with no tools. My question is why do you keep posting these actual niggas then get mad when we tell you that you paying to fuck niggas. You should be grateful we're looking out for you. That is a hardworking father of 5.

Damn, y’all want these chics to be trannies so bad. I interpret the hate disguised as y’all pretending these chics are trannies.

That faggot, Dr Truth, can post of his gay fantasies with Peter North, and you suckers act like everything is cool. Even though he’s blatant with his gay love for male porn stars. But, when I post actual women you all go into this hater and denial thing.
 
Damn, y’all want these chics to be trannies so bad. I interpret the hate disguised as y’all pretending these chics are trannies.

That faggot, Dr Truth, can post of his gay fantasies with Peter North, and you suckers act like everything is cool. Even though he’s blatant with his gay love for male porn stars. But, when I post actual women you all go into this hater and denial thing.
If you would lift that Brazilian forklift driver's scrotum off your face and use your strong eye you would see Truth getting his lumps too. Stop fucking crying.
 
Look at that motherfucker forearms and hands. He/They/It could replace your fuel pump with no tools. My question is why do you keep posting these actual niggas then get mad when we tell you that you paying to fuck niggas. You should be grateful we're looking out for you. That is a hardworking father of 5.
That nigga got fake body parts and a jaw line like Drago . That’s definitely not a biological woman. Megatranny was sucking on his clit thinking he scored. “Damn baby I’ve never sucked a clit this big”
 
I still ain't fully recovered from you comparing Diddy to the Greeks. I ain't ate no motherfucking salmon since.
Dubai ain’t for the meek

giphy.gif
 
Answer this question......Why do you think OP has been on bgol for 20yrs but never been in a porn thread.
I don’t know, he could be married with wife and kids. I don’t even look at porn like that no more. I’ve outgrown it. Too much of it isn’t good for the mind anyway.
 
I don’t know, he could be married with wife and kids. I don’t even look at porn like that no more. I’ve outgrown it. Too much of it isn’t good for the mind anyway.


Keeps logging in to a porn board to not watch porn but to interact with males cause he's Married with wife and kids?

We know why you don't look at the porn on ngol.
 
Back
Top