BGOL member @Dr. Truth continues to get destroyed on modern social media platforms

This cracka keeps trying to get my attention. Post your hand you pussy ass cave monkey
 
shia-la-beouf-transformers.gif
 
I Ask chat GPT how is it possible @xfactor has been on bgol for 20yrs and never clicked on a porn thread.

Chat GPT's Answer..... It's possible the faggit's computer has a virus that does not allow him to click on or possible see porn on a porn message board.
 
Now you stealing pics?

Yeah, sure I am. All the chics I posted I smashed them. I know them all. Some of them I have in my WhatsApp. I always see them when I go down to Brazil. I’ve fucked chics in America, Africa and Brazil.
 
That build a bear aint the same tranny you posted you trick. Where’s the leg tat att faggot? This faggoty fool bragging about paying for prostitutes lmbaooo “I’ve fucked women in America”. wtf
 
I asked the Google AI why there's so many trannies in Brazil.

Brazil has a significant and highly visible transgender population, estimated at over 4 million people, due to a complex combination of strong legal rights, increasing social visibility, and a distinct cultural, yet dangerous, environment. [1]


Key factors contributing to this visibility include:
  • Progressive Legal Protections: Brazil is considered a leader in LGBTQIA+ legal rights. Since 2018, transgender individuals can change their legal gender on identification documents without surgery. Furthermore, same-sex marriage and adoption are legal. [1, 2]
  • High Visibility and Political Engagement: The country has a very active LGBTQ+ movement, with the São Paulo Gay Pride Parade being one of the world's largest. In 2024, more than 3,000 openly LGBTQ+ candidates ran for office, highlighting a push for political representation. [1, 2]
  • Cultural Acceptance and Expression: Large urban centers like São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro are often more accepting, providing spaces for trans people to build lives, work in the media, and participate in society. [1]
  • Access to Healthcare: Gender-affirming care (hormone therapy and surgeries) is covered by Brazil’s public health system (SUS), making medical transitions more accessible. [1]

All jokes aside, there's a high likelihood this nigga is actually fucking trannies.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top