Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn











139273-Featured.webp
 
Those threads were dead ends. Nobody provided any information about her.
The crazy thing is, given how curvy she was, at last appearance, and the current state of all these non-industry chicks, and Only-Fans chicks getting manufactured parts. It probably helped her in being able to dial down the spotlight on herself.
 
The crazy thing is, given how curvy she was, at last appearance, and the current state of all these non-industry chicks, and Only-Fans chicks getting manufactured parts. It probably helped her in being able to dial down the spotlight on herself.
Yea I can see that being the case!
 
Holly Michaels = Alaytin Chartier

I bring her up because we’ve asked ourselves about other women: “Do you think her husband knows what she used to do?” Well… according to an interview she did during her comeback a few years back, her man did know. In fact, he proposed right before a yearly AVN awards show, got her pregnant, and she still went back to work. They even met on Chatroulette, mind you.

Now, any other time I’d probably label this guy a cuck, but I’ve got to admit—in some ways, I wish I had the stomach or the courage to be like him. We like to think he must hate it, but for all we know, she may have even brought some of her female co-stars home to him.

I mean, everyone deserves love and to feel wanted, and we all know that everyone has a past when you’re dating as an adult. But that 4K makes it look like it just happened earlier today! Plus, knowing their past is out there for everyone to see—especially stuff like that first pic… ———>
70873328_238_4b3c.jpg
85559893_050_9b8b.jpg
30058663_036_c55c.jpg
85559893_230_b7ba.jpg
26050084_012_4470.jpg
32408657_166_9fbb.jpg
85559893_125_5fe6.jpg
83586118_008_d6b6.jpg
 
Holly Michaels = Alaytin Chartier

I bring her up because we’ve asked ourselves about other women: “Do you think her husband knows what she used to do?” Well… according to an interview she did during her comeback a few years back, her man did know. In fact, he proposed right before a yearly AVN awards show, got her pregnant, and she still went back to work. They even met on Chatroulette, mind you.

Now, any other time I’d probably label this guy a cuck, but I’ve got to admit—in some ways, I wish I had the stomach or the courage to be like him. We like to think he must hate it, but for all we know, she may have even brought some of her female co-stars home to him.

I mean, everyone deserves love and to feel wanted, and we all know that everyone has a past when you’re dating as an adult. But that 4K makes it look like it just happened earlier today! Plus, knowing their past is out there for everyone to see—especially stuff like that first pic… ———>
70873328_238_4b3c.jpg
85559893_050_9b8b.jpg
30058663_036_c55c.jpg
85559893_230_b7ba.jpg
26050084_012_4470.jpg
32408657_166_9fbb.jpg
85559893_125_5fe6.jpg
83586118_008_d6b6.jpg

How much self-respect do you have to have to allow your wife fuck other guys, and don't tell me "it's because I want to make her happy."

DUDE!

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff9a9b782-b96c-43fd-ad7f-8667791683cd_669x373.jpeg
 
Not sure if this was ever confirmed.


She was working in a strip club about 2 or 3 years ago based on her old IG posts. She lost a lot of weight. RIP to her.

 
Lynn Lemay
64 Years Old


She was big in the 80s/90s. She was famous for her Head game.

She has been inducted in the AVN/XRCO Hall of Fames.

And her boobs are fake, whoever did those boobs did a damn good job cuz they look natural at her age.


EdxrKggWoAAi2b_.jpg
images
images
DfQbRYpUEAEE7tk.jpg
D2x5sqoXcAAqnDu.jpg
images
s.jpg
Lemay.jpg
GhRLNuZa0AQt5fn.jpg
RR-Lynn-LeMay-28.jpg
 

She was working in a strip club about 2 or 3 years ago based on her old IG posts. She lost a lot of weight. RIP to her.


 
Lynn Lemay
64 Years Old


She was big in the 80s/90s. She was famous for her Head game.

She has been inducted in the AVN/XRCO Hall of Fames.

And her boobs are fake, whoever did those boobs did a damn good job cuz they look natural at her age.


EdxrKggWoAAi2b_.jpg
images
images
DfQbRYpUEAEE7tk.jpg
D2x5sqoXcAAqnDu.jpg
images
s.jpg
Lemay.jpg
GhRLNuZa0AQt5fn.jpg
RR-Lynn-LeMay-28.jpg
YIKES! There's nothing wrong with growing old, but at least take care of yourself!

Sad! :(
 
Not sure if this was ever confirmed.


Chavon Taylor


It looks like Chavon Taylor made a brief return to porn a couple of months ago. I guess her money had gotten funny.
nr-h578nl.jpg


I was just coming in here to post this


 
YIKES! There's nothing wrong with growing old, but at least take care of yourself!

Sad! :(
Genetics are undefeated. Short of drastic plastic surgery, which probably would've made her look even worse, she was destined to look like this. And, of course, weight gain is pretty normal part of aging.
 
these slim girls getting triple penetraded and ran thru back then it was Thick booty girls doing anal and some DP these girls do alot even get pissed on.

I like the Thick Brazil girl era
Brazil has been a hotspot for fetish porn for awhile now. You just remember the thick ones on the videos made for American fans of Black/Latina porn. You don't remember the ones who did the fetish videos or extreme stuff like Max Hardcore.

One of my favorite Brazilian stars, Morgana, was slender and did some fetish vids with Max Hardcore.
 
Genetics are undefeated. Short of drastic plastic surgery, which probably would've made her look even worse, she was destined to look like this. And, of course, weight gain is pretty normal part of aging.

slow people dont understand those words.

you can clearly look at that woman and see no amount of taking care of herself was going to prevent her from looking like that in her older age

dude slow
 
Back
Top