her boobs are smaller and she looks lighter here . great sceneThat's Anne Amari/Amari Anne wearing contacts.
her boobs are smaller and she looks lighter here . great sceneThat's Anne Amari/Amari Anne wearing contacts.
love devineMan, I need to know what happened to Divine and Amerika. Not Mone Divine, not Kelly Divine. But this one right here. Anybody knows her whereabouts? She was definitely slept on and got thicker later on into her career. I can't find too many pics of her. (Divine pics are the bottom)
Also, how about Amerika? I know that stuttering dude on YouTube who always ask, "what happened to so and so. . ." and never provides any feedback of their whereabouts did one on Amerika a few years back. A few guys in the comments posted her real name but couldn't find anything on her. . . but these 2 seemed to have fell off the face of earth.
I guess I'm a wishful thinker. I've been able to smash a couple of these former porn stars once connecting with them on social media. So I like my chances if I'm able to reach these two, depending on if they're alive or their situation.
Let me know fellas!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I’m 95% sure Amerika is posted in this thread use the search.Man, I need to know what happened to Divine and Amerika. Not Mone Divine, not Kelly Divine. But this one right here. Anybody knows her whereabouts? She was definitely slept on and got thicker later on into her career. I can't find too many pics of her. (Divine pics are the bottom)
Also, how about Amerika? I know that stuttering dude on YouTube who always ask, "what happened to so and so. . ." and never provides any feedback of their whereabouts did one on Amerika a few years back. A few guys in the comments posted her real name but couldn't find anything on her. . . but these 2 seemed to have fell off the face of earth.
I guess I'm a wishful thinker. I've been able to smash a couple of these former porn stars once connecting with them on social media. So I like my chances if I'm able to reach these two, depending on if they're alive or their situation.
Let me know fellas!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I hate when girls get implants . boobs are suppose to swing and boob I rather small boobs than implantsThat's Anne Amari/Amari Anne wearing contacts.
Im sure she was down, probably didn’t pay well back in the 90sThere's another dodger. Never took black dick in her career.
Y'all think he knows?![]()
Mikayla n David - Mike Reid
"Freestyle", Boise Outdoor Portrait Photographer. Boise dance and outdoor portrait photographer. Outdoor portraits, engagement, bridal, dance, ballet, ballerina, freestyle, senior portraits, headshots.alloutdoor.smugmug.com
Harley Jade
Y'all think he knows?![]()
![]()
![]()
Just another poor sap.Y'all think he knows?![]()
![]()
![]()
must've been before her career, cuz she defo doesn't look like that anymore.![]()
Mikayla n David - Mike Reid
"Freestyle", Boise Outdoor Portrait Photographer. Boise dance and outdoor portrait photographer. Outdoor portraits, engagement, bridal, dance, ballet, ballerina, freestyle, senior portraits, headshots.alloutdoor.smugmug.com
Harley Jade
A list of former pornstar names surfaced, and Divine was found to be Candice ColbertMan, I need to know what happened to Divine and Amerika. Not Mone Divine, not Kelly Divine. But this one right here. Anybody knows her whereabouts? She was definitely slept on and got thicker later on into her career. I can't find too many pics of her. (Divine pics are the bottom)
Also, how about Amerika? I know that stuttering dude on YouTube who always ask, "what happened to so and so. . ." and never provides any feedback of their whereabouts did one on Amerika a few years back. A few guys in the comments posted her real name but couldn't find anything on her. . . but these 2 seemed to have fell off the face of earth.
I guess I'm a wishful thinker. I've been able to smash a couple of these former porn stars once connecting with them on social media. So I like my chances if I'm able to reach these two, depending on if they're alive or their situation.
Let me know fellas!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Silque - Belle Lundon
Jasmine Byrne
Someone in the comments said she has a family now...
she looks like a cancer patient with her short hair![]()
MaryBeth Sanchez
MaryBeth Sanchez is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with MaryBeth Sanchez and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.www.facebook.com
That's a strange comment.she looks like a cancer patient with her short hair
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/ex-porn-stars-in-their-new-lives-after-porn.746502/post-15144018Anything on Shi Reeves (Deve McLaughlin)
This will always have me scratching my head, Africa tat on ass ends up with a cracked out cracka. How the fuck did they even meetChose a bottom of the barrel cracker to add to her resume. And had a child? Didn’t get with a real trick. Man this shit should be made into a movie..
love michelle . wish she had onlyfans an did bbc content today . she be the only one id support well her and evanni soleiThis will always have me scratching my head, Africa tat on ass ends up with a cracked out cracka. How the fuck did they even meet
Went to take a look and got to say some of these hoes is wild. Shower me with gifts? I pick my own hours? To come to you?Cherry Hilson ad in SD
![]()
Cherry Hilson • Tryst.link
Cherry Hilson is a female Escort from San Diego, California, United States. ❤ "Celestial goddess – I'm the girl next door that will make your wildest dreams comes true.. My intoxicating demeanor and bubbly attitude will impress you… Come step my..."tryst.link
Bitch I if pay for some oF that raggedy used up pussy you better have your sorry ass at the designated point at the designated time or I’ll designate your ass! And why would I spend more bread to buy you gifts when all I want is some skull and some pussy? FOH Man you must be smoking something! BitchI had Persia mixed up with Champagne ol cum dodging ass. She tried to get ol
Her "sister" Yasmine more than made up for it though.I had Persia mixed up with Champagne ol cum dodging ass.
Yeah, I know random be sending him this exact pictureY'all think he knows?![]()
![]()
![]()
I thought this chick was named "America", I always thought that was real strange. My question is did she come back, with a magical amount of Non-OEM bodywork as "Codi Bryant"!!!???
What you mean workedyal remember in the 2000s when brazil girls had a mean run. now all brazil girls i see are slim and getting worked
Appreciate the heads up. So where did Codi Bryant go? She seemed to just fade to black, poof, she was gone!Amerika/ America and Codi Bryant aka America Moore are / were two different women. Codi was thicker than Amerika and as you stated she had implants and possibly a BBL
Amerika was slim and had natural smaller breasts
Much of what I watch is old school especially the 90s, both American and European films.thinking 2000s was the greatest for black porn . so much black on black content. black girls did wayyyy more anal and dp content etc if it was 4k all id watch would be old school