Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

Man, I need to know what happened to Divine and Amerika. Not Mone Divine, not Kelly Divine. But this one right here. Anybody knows her whereabouts? She was definitely slept on and got thicker later on into her career. I can't find too many pics of her. (Divine pics are the bottom)

Also, how about Amerika? I know that stuttering dude on YouTube who always ask, "what happened to so and so. . ." and never provides any feedback of their whereabouts did one on Amerika a few years back. A few guys in the comments posted her real name but couldn't find anything on her. . . but these 2 seemed to have fell off the face of earth.

I guess I'm a wishful thinker. I've been able to smash a couple of these former porn stars once connecting with them on social media. So I like my chances if I'm able to reach these two, depending on if they're alive or their situation.


Let me know fellas!

3222006.jpg
OIP.pT1HJ52Y_UKC83kzSKqDFgHaLH

10273744-divine.jpg
images
love devine
 
Man, I need to know what happened to Divine and Amerika. Not Mone Divine, not Kelly Divine. But this one right here. Anybody knows her whereabouts? She was definitely slept on and got thicker later on into her career. I can't find too many pics of her. (Divine pics are the bottom)

Also, how about Amerika? I know that stuttering dude on YouTube who always ask, "what happened to so and so. . ." and never provides any feedback of their whereabouts did one on Amerika a few years back. A few guys in the comments posted her real name but couldn't find anything on her. . . but these 2 seemed to have fell off the face of earth.

I guess I'm a wishful thinker. I've been able to smash a couple of these former porn stars once connecting with them on social media. So I like my chances if I'm able to reach these two, depending on if they're alive or their situation.


Let me know fellas!

3222006.jpg
OIP.pT1HJ52Y_UKC83kzSKqDFgHaLH

10273744-divine.jpg
images
I’m 95% sure Amerika is posted in this thread use the search.
 

Harley Jade
must've been before her career, cuz she defo doesn't look like that anymore.

maybe he's the reason she got into the industry?

edit: upon further research lol

the pictures were taken in 2011 her porn career took off around 2015 so best believe something went down between those times.
dude probably pimped out his wife.
 
Last edited:
Man, I need to know what happened to Divine and Amerika. Not Mone Divine, not Kelly Divine. But this one right here. Anybody knows her whereabouts? She was definitely slept on and got thicker later on into her career. I can't find too many pics of her. (Divine pics are the bottom)

Also, how about Amerika? I know that stuttering dude on YouTube who always ask, "what happened to so and so. . ." and never provides any feedback of their whereabouts did one on Amerika a few years back. A few guys in the comments posted her real name but couldn't find anything on her. . . but these 2 seemed to have fell off the face of earth.

I guess I'm a wishful thinker. I've been able to smash a couple of these former porn stars once connecting with them on social media. So I like my chances if I'm able to reach these two, depending on if they're alive or their situation.


Let me know fellas!

3222006.jpg
OIP.pT1HJ52Y_UKC83kzSKqDFgHaLH

10273744-divine.jpg
images
A list of former pornstar names surfaced, and Divine was found to be Candice Colbert
 
Cherry Hilson ad in SD
Went to take a look and got to say some of these hoes is wild. Shower me with gifts? I pick my own hours? To come to you? :smh: Bitch I if pay for some oF that raggedy used up pussy you better have your sorry ass at the designated point at the designated time or I’ll designate your ass! And why would I spend more bread to buy you gifts when all I want is some skull and some pussy? FOH Man you must be smoking something! Bitch
 
Last edited:
Anything on Sade? It was always a close call between her and Persia (to me, anyway) over who was the finest of the 80s-90s girls.
I had Persia mixed up with Champagne ol cum dodging ass. She tried to get ol
Boy to cum on her tits but her blew right in her face lol. Go to 13 min mark when he jammed it in her and that hoe came off it like he stuck a hot poker up her twat. Tupac used to fuck her ol cum dodging ass.

 
I thought this chick was named "America", I always thought that was real strange. My question is did she come back, with a magical amount of Non-OEM bodywork as "Codi Bryant"!!!???

Amerika/ America and Codi Bryant aka America Moore are / were two different women. Codi was thicker than Amerika and as you stated she had implants and possibly a BBL

Amerika was slim and had natural smaller breasts
 
Last edited:
Amerika/ America and Codi Bryant aka America Moore are / were two different women. Codi was thicker than Amerika and as you stated she had implants and possibly a BBL

Amerika was slim and had natural smaller breasts
Appreciate the heads up. So where did Codi Bryant go? She seemed to just fade to black, poof, she was gone!
 
Back
Top