Thread Rating System is Working Again

Anyway the site is moving faster now.
you-sure-really.gif
 
This is actually good, because of the one-star bastards I stopped even paying attention to the rating
Yeah, but dudes like to abuse that shit though.

I really don't care about it either since it never stopped me from posting.

I think some people feel like it should stay being removed because it's pointless.
 
This is actually good, because of the one-star bastards I stopped even paying attention to the rating

Nobody pays attention to that shit and I thought the one star is supposed to push those threads into the pages abyss faster. I don't think that ever worked.
 
Last edited:
I appreciated the star system when used correctly, it showed that people appreciated and liked the thread.

Unfortunately a few worthless piles of shit that want their stench on threads because they desire attention ruined it.

But sometimes the thread actually sucked and deserved one star because the OP was on bullshit or about bullshit.

And we're in the same boat as far as speed and frustration @CoTtOnMoUf
 
Back
Top