chanel starr? I think she maybe on tiktok not sure anyone got anything on her?
Do you have her daughter's info?Guess her daughter picking up the slack..
She was soooo bad in her primeDid find this though..no name
![]()

Wish theyd start a OF page..
Right. They're both still cute, and nice bodies at 48. Better than a lot of these fat ass bitches out hereWish theyd start a OF page..
The Reddit post is from 13 years ago ...
![]()
Born Again to Porn Again: Tales of How a Struggling Mom…
Devyn Devine tells her story of trying to support a chi…www.goodreads.com
Lori Fazzino at Nevada State College | Rate My Professors
Lori Fazzino is a professor in the Sociology department at Nevada State College - see what their students are saying about them or leave a rating yourself.www.ratemyprofessors.com
![]()
Lori L Fazzino - Profile on Academia.edu
Lori L Fazzino, University of Nevada, Las Vegas: 141 Followers, 93 Following, 37 Research papers. Research interests: Sociology, Social Movements, and…unlv.academia.edu
Wrong one. It’s the CAC/latina BBW “Devin Devine”I still luh her
![]()
She went from giving head to taking them.
I dont think that this is what he meant...
![]()
Adult Film Star Devyn Michaels Sentenced for Beheading Ex-Boyfriend
Devyn Michaels was sentenced to 28 years to life after be...www.complex.com
Adult Film Star Devyn Michaels Sentenced to 28 Years to Life for Beheading Ex-Boyfriend
Prosecutors laid out a case involving a love triangle, missing evidence, and a killing that led to Devyn Michaels’ conviction.
Bernadette Giacomazzo
January 12, 2026
ADD COMPLEX ON GOOGLE...
- the artist
- Replies: 22
- Forum: Blackgirl Online
Yeah, I know, but looking for a report on this "supposedly reluctant" porn star.Wrong one. It’s the CAC/latina BBW “Devin Devine”
Nah, it's been a good mix.Oh yall only doing follow up on cac and messican bitches
They look better now than they did then. They had pretty faces but their bodies looked scrawny.
I've been came to that conclusion. The dude that wife them more than would not getting the woman you saw onscreen.your definition and my definition of lucky is very different. you want your lady to be a porn star freak for you...not the 200 dudes before you. there is nothing new that they havent done nor experienced. having a girl do freaky shit for you is the key......if everyone on the block has had a turn and turned her out, around, in, and out...then whats left for you.......Naw fam. half the time, women that are freaks with dudes they dont care about and wont do most of the ish they do in the movies (or sneaky links) for their spouse bc they want them to see them differently. When I was in AZ, I met a amateur at an model event (she was cool but didnt know she was a Pstar until one of the attendees told me). I asked do she do the same ish at home for her man. She said her job is her job and what she does at home is different from work. the female mind can perform incredible mental gymnastics and convince itself of the most outlandish stuff. I know her husband know she getting slutted out at work, in front of a camera...but you and him ....thinks he lucky???
I think nyla baby dad is a former boxer . lucy use to date a upcoming rapper not sure now . they both hotter now and lucy not my top 5 or 10 list BUT she been getting Gangbang,DP,Anal buy old white dudes who she wouldn't recognize or speak to today and she escorted or may still . pretty girls thouWhomever the rich dudes are that wifed them up lucky..
NahNah, it's been a good mix.
Unfortunately, Cambro.tv has gone offline, and I am unable to confirm the information.Has anyone seen any of Kitten’s new OF content? Her page is free but she is selling b/g scenes for high ass prices.
Spoke to her on OF. She wanted $100 for a new head scene. She can kick rocks.Unfortunately, Cambro.tv has gone offline, and I am unable to confirm the information.
I remember hearing something about this, but I guess I didn't realize it was Christy Love.![]()
It's probably not a new scene anyway.Spoke to her on OF. She wanted $100 for a new head scene. She can kick rocks.
Yeah, I know, but looking for a report on this "supposedly reluctant" porn star.
Holy shit......Dem tit's are hitting the floor, still very pretty. Did she have a baby or something ???? The two porn videos she made her body was banging........I think she has been covered in here. She was dating an NFL player for a while and then she was on OF a couple years ago, can't remember if she still is... I didn't like the way she looked on OF though. She wet really boho--which I usually like--but it wasnt the good boho imho. It was more like "dirty hippie" with lots of tats and really ratty looking dreadlocks. And her boobs lost a lot of their buoyancy, hanging down to her stomach (something that I normally would not have a big problem with, but it was just so different from her "classic" look, where her boobs were so full and round and bouncy.
EDIT: some vids of her here.
https://www.erome.com/a/8jeR9nYf
https://www.erome.com/a/Vl5NP4aV
she doesn't look quite as bad as I remembered tbh
He can talk properly now.Don't know if this is true or not, but it looks like Mr. Bean got his 'mo-jo'!
![]()
A.I..and reportedly he about to sue whomever created the photoDon't know if this is true or not, but it looks like Mr. Bean got his 'mo-jo'!
![]()

Don't know if this is true or not, but it looks like Mr. Bean got his 'mo-jo'!
![]()
Maya Farrell = Sarina Raquel Bush
Another true butterface..not like Sophia Castello - even though some find her drop dead gorgeous - but definitely a face down ass up. She from the Tamp area its an old FB linked there. Her sisters a baddie, could have been a nice revamped Havana Savana ginger combo
![]()
![]()
THOSE FEET!!!!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()