Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

Did find this though..no name
IMG-0570.jpg
She was soooo bad in her prime
 
 
The Reddit post is from 13 years ago ...














 
The Reddit post is from 13 years ago ...















I still luh her

8AwkMP4Z.jpeg
​
 
She went from giving head to taking them.
 
your definition and my definition of lucky is very different. you want your lady to be a porn star freak for you...not the 200 dudes before you. there is nothing new that they havent done nor experienced. having a girl do freaky shit for you is the key......if everyone on the block has had a turn and turned her out, around, in, and out...then whats left for you.......Naw fam. half the time, women that are freaks with dudes they dont care about and wont do most of the ish they do in the movies (or sneaky links) for their spouse bc they want them to see them differently. When I was in AZ, I met a amateur at an model event (she was cool but didnt know she was a Pstar until one of the attendees told me). I asked do she do the same ish at home for her man. She said her job is her job and what she does at home is different from work. the female mind can perform incredible mental gymnastics and convince itself of the most outlandish stuff. I know her husband know she getting slutted out at work, in front of a camera...but you and him ....thinks he lucky???
I've been came to that conclusion. The dude that wife them more than would not getting the woman you saw onscreen.
 
Whomever the rich dudes are that wifed them up lucky..
I think nyla baby dad is a former boxer . lucy use to date a upcoming rapper not sure now . they both hotter now and lucy not my top 5 or 10 list BUT she been getting Gangbang,DP,Anal buy old white dudes who she wouldn't recognize or speak to today and she escorted or may still . pretty girls thou
 
Yeah, I know, but looking for a report on this "supposedly reluctant" porn star.

I think she has been covered in here. She was dating an NFL player for a while and then she was on OF a couple years ago, can't remember if she still is... I didn't like the way she looked on OF though. She wet really boho--which I usually like--but it wasnt the good boho imho. It was more like "dirty hippie" with lots of tats and really ratty looking dreadlocks. And her boobs lost a lot of their buoyancy, hanging down to her stomach (something that I normally would not have a big problem with, but it was just so different from her "classic" look, where her boobs were so full and round and bouncy.

EDIT: some vids of her here.
https://www.erome.com/a/8jeR9nYf
https://www.erome.com/a/Vl5NP4aV

she doesn't look quite as bad as I remembered tbh
 
Last edited:
I think she has been covered in here. She was dating an NFL player for a while and then she was on OF a couple years ago, can't remember if she still is... I didn't like the way she looked on OF though. She wet really boho--which I usually like--but it wasnt the good boho imho. It was more like "dirty hippie" with lots of tats and really ratty looking dreadlocks. And her boobs lost a lot of their buoyancy, hanging down to her stomach (something that I normally would not have a big problem with, but it was just so different from her "classic" look, where her boobs were so full and round and bouncy.

EDIT: some vids of her here.
https://www.erome.com/a/8jeR9nYf
https://www.erome.com/a/Vl5NP4aV

she doesn't look quite as bad as I remembered tbh
Holy shit......Dem tit's are hitting the floor, still very pretty. Did she have a baby or something ???? The two porn videos she made her body was banging........
 
Maya Farrell = Sarina Raquel Bush
Another true butterface..not like Sophia Castello - even though some find her drop dead gorgeous - but definitely a face down ass up. She from the Tamp area its an old FB linked there. Her sisters a baddie, could have been a nice revamped Havana Savana ginger combo
17683592_030_3b72.jpg
96810640_083_a020.jpg

THOSE FEET!!!!
35552544_062_3922.jpg
46736845_121_81c8.jpg
46736845_092_63b0.jpg
74832112_005_ec65.jpg
71921218_020_ba97.jpg
74832112_011_f17e.jpg
74832112_002_bca4.jpg

Not a butterface at all

Dunno what's up with those corns on her feet but I understand that some people in the foot worship community actively seek out that kind of thing
 
Back
Top