Police standoff in Charlotte, North Carolina. North east Charlotte

rebel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the job they are highly trained and specialized for right? Their incompetence will only lead to violating our rights for their safety. Show up to protests with riot gear show up to a home in house slippers and got out gunned.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Once again wrong. A felon can not go to any gun show and purchase a firearm from any vendor. The vendors run background checks just like they would in a store. You're thinking about straw purchases which can be done anywhere cuz no FFL is involved. It happens at locations like gun shows cuz ppl go there looking to sell their stuff try to get as much money as possible and don't care who the buyers are.
sorry the government didn't see it that way and the government is just recently addressing that issue.

The so-called gun show loophole has for years allowed unlicensed gun dealers to sell firearms without background checks at gun shows, on the internet and out of their homes. The new rule, the most sweeping expansion of firearms background checks in decades, will apply to more than 20,000 individuals engaged in unlicensed gun dealing and affect “tens and tens of thousands of gun sales” each year, an administration official told reporters during a call previewing the announcement.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the job they are highly trained and specialized for right? Their incompetence will only lead to violating our rights for their safety. Show up to protests with riot gear show up to a home in house slippers and got out gunned.
There will be more Tamir Rice and Daniel Shaver incidents. They're just going to start clapping at people.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Amazing how the 2nd amendment people don't fight for American citizens with criminal records.
Second amendment people wants to have their cake and eat it too. When everyone has a gun in their hands shit goes south even if they don’t have a criminal record.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Didn't expect for it to be a Black dude.

Have they said what they were serving the warrant for?

The suspect had a lengthy criminal history and was wanted for possession of a firearm by felon, and felony flee to elude out of Lincoln County, before he was shot dead on Monday, according to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
he's dead. they probably being tight lip because they know they fucked up. This should have been treated as a high risk warrant and it seems like they were caught slippin' if he was able to take out 4 cops before being put down.
For the US marshals and local police to run up in that house light handed with someone that’s has gun felonies was stupid. If I am in law enforcement, and I have to serve a warrant to someone with gun charges, I’m going to go in with a heavy hand. And he was somewhat of a marksman. Also, I’m surprised he got out of jail so many times which make me wonder but let me not go into that conspiracy.

Last edited:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
sorry the government didn't see it that way and the government is just recently addressing that issue.

That loophole referenced is a straw purchase. Basically when someone buys a gun for someone else who can not legally purchase it themselves. It's already illegal. They're just trying to enforce it better than they've done before. Plus the keyword in that article is unlicensed gun dealer. A vendor at a gun show that has an FFL will run a background check otherwise they risk losing their license and business for committing a federal crime.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the US marshals and local police to run up in that house light handed with someone that’s has gun felonies was stupid. If I am in law enforcement, and I have to serve a warrant to someone with gun charges, I’m going to go in with a heavy hand. And was somewhat of a marksman. Also, I’m surprised he got out of jail so many times which make me wonder but let me not go into that conspiracy.
I saw somewhere that the police are claiming that there was more than one shooter. Translation, we about to find out some of them cops were killed by friendly fire.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the US marshals and local police to run up in that house light handed with someone that’s has gun felonies was stupid. If I am in law enforcement, and I have to serve a warrant to someone with gun charges, I’m going to go in with a heavy hand. And was somewhat of a marksman. Also, I’m surprised he got out of jail so many times which make me wonder but let me not going to that conspiracy.
Fucked up thing is so many criminals with long criminal backgrounds get locked up and let back out so many times!

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Fucked up thing is so many criminals with long criminal backgrounds get locked up and let back out so many times!
Some criminals this particular criminal here in Carolina was probably an informant and it turned sour….that was the basis of my conspiracy theory I didn’t want to get into.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apparently they were serving a barbecue warrant...just didn't know they were on the menu...
Here's my take on stuff like this.

Someone's kid or Mother could've easily gotten their heads blown off because of this.

I'm on the cop's side in this battle. Wish they would've taken everyone in that house out ASAP!!!

These lame criminals don't care if you're a cop or civilian. It will always be about them and they will fuck your life up in an instant and not lose any sleep over it.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nah, major screw up.

I can understand if it's a traffic stop, and you don't know
Who or What is in the car

But with that many police serving a warrant on a house??
You have to always be prepared
On TV Shows/Movies whatever, they go over the plans before approaching the house
US Marshalls should know better than this...

TOMMY LEE JONES YOU DONE F^CKED UP!! :smh:

tommy2png.png

Your right. Serving a warrent along with domestic violence calls can be very dangerous. You must proceed with most caution.

6geVqg.jpg