GMYjv-KX0AAujO8
Is it me or does he look Somalian?

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Welp, at least he didn't hit any innocent bystanders
100+ rounds & just the cops got popped
Dude must have some good ass aim

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F85d7e99b-8a99-4454-8111-282dd289dfdc_498x280.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I knew Terry, he had been to prison before, and they took his manhood; gave him a female name (Terri). He did not have the size to fight them off. Upon release, he was slowly getting that back. U.S. Marshalls did not do a proper threat assessment, anybody that has gone to prison or had been turned out before is high risk.

They show up like this on P Diddy, but were knocking on the door with this guy.

INDYCOMP_US_PUFF.jpg

Screenshot-2024-04-30-190052.png

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
If somebody is a former prison inmate, they are high risk, no telling what a booty bandit has done to them. You can see with his small size that he went in as Terry, but left as Terri.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I have seen people when confronted about their crimes, they go into a state of denial, never can admit their wrongs. You can see this difference when they talk to Chris Hansen and when they deal with the police.

The police cut that bullshit out to cuff them up. This can lead to this shootout.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Amazing how the 2nd amendment people don't fight for American citizens with criminal records.
Yea, they do not fight for felons to get their 2nd amendment rights. The NRA is always a no-show for felons and black people to get guns.