The Board upgrade is complete - 4-13-2023

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yea. This is on my phone tho I think either Firefox or edge has the same options for desktop. Most browsers probably do.

I'm on my desktop right now with a windows 11 edge!

I'm gonna use that browser right now.

Thank you!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@HNIC Bruh, what the fuck is goin on round here?

giphy-22.gif

qWUbS3.jpg

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I'm on my desktop right now with a windows 11 edge!

I'm gonna use that browser right now.

Thank you!

Scroll down for how to force dark pages in edge. Dark mode and forcing dark pages are two different things. The dark mode is just for the address bar, menus etc. Forcing dark pages gives all white pages a dark background. Not every page looks good with it tho. Especially if there are bright yellows, oranges, neon greens.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I’m on my iPhone 11 using the Safari App.

The Reply box is not showing me a “Preview” link to check the reply before hitting the “Post Reply” button.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I’m on my iPhone 11 using the Safari App.

The Reply box is not showing me a “Preview” link to check the reply before hitting the “Post Reply” button.

Preview is the paper and magnifying glass icon on the upper right of comment box.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Not dark mode. Dark pages. Scroll down. I was working on editing the post you quoted to explain the difference, but you beat me out.
Ok, now I got the dark mode on google.

But now I see that I can make the pages dark too.

Yeah, I misunderstood you because I was thinking dark theme and not pages.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
@Camille So, I really don't need that opera browser then since I can make the pages dark using windows edge!

Yeah I use opera on my phone/mobile devices. That was a google play store link. I posted it because they have a few different versions. I use Firefox and edge on my desktop. Mostly Firefox.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Aw hell naw
Who is he?

I will never understand why your pictures are always teensy

That one actually shouldn't have been since I used an image host and didnt upload directly, but I think I chose the image host thumbnail link by mistake. The second pic I posted I think was full sized

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yeah I use opera on my phone/mobile devices. That was a google play store link. I posted it because they have a few different versions. I use Firefox and edge on my desktop. Mostly Firefox.
Does opera browser have a zoom settings to make the page bigger?

I'm using my desktop and page is small with things being tiny that you can't even read nothing.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
OK for those that want Dark Mode on Brave, go to Settings of the Browser, click Appearance then click Night Mode, experimental.

BGOL back to normal (for now)

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Does opera browser have a zoom settings to make the page bigger?

I'm using my desktop and page is small with things being tiny that you can't even read nothing.

The one I linked to was for android devices. If you are on a PC, check the windows app store to see what is there.

To answer you question tho two things might meet your needs: Changing between mobile and desktop will also zoom in and out to make the page bigger or smaller to look better on bigger or smaller devices. You may need to change the desktop agent if still having problems. Also if you go to appearance settings, usually by swiping up twice or swiping once and clicking the gearshift icon, there are accessibility options to make just the text larger.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
The one I linked to was for android devices. If you are on a PC, check the windows app store to see what is there.

To answer you question tho two things might meet your needs: Changing between mobile and desktop will also zoom in and out to make the page bigger or smaller to look better on bigger or smaller devices. You may need to change the desktop agent if still having problems. Also if you go to appearance settings, usually by swiping up twice or swiping once and clicking the gearshift icon, there are accessibility options to make just the text larger.
Never mind, I spoke too soon and was able to find the zoom to make the page bigger by clicking the Q icon on the top left corner.

But thanks for your patience and help, I really appreciate it.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am about to do my upgrade real soon. I am back on track finally. Close to resolving other things.

I am post happy today testing out my theory.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
At first ,I thought the sight was down :lol: But I could see threads. So clicked on this thread. And changed the theme:thumbsup:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am using Safari on OSX and had to turn off dark mode to get it to load properly.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Drag and Drop is fucking back.....

And So is the fappenning.... I've been holding out because I couldn't just drag and drop shit like i could.

After all these years..... The Chains are finally off... I'm Unleashed..

Goliath Gargoyles GIF - Goliath Gargoyles Disneyafternoon - Discover &  Share GIFs
What is this sorcery and how do you do this?

I tried dragging an image into this reply and it doesnt work.

I searched it online and I saw it's able to do it in Xenforo, but not getting it here

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
What is this sorcery and how do you do this?

I tried dragging an image into this reply and it doesnt work.

I searched it online and I saw it's able to do it in Xenforo, but not getting it here
Right, so how can he do it and we can't.

Maybe it doesn't work on PC and he's using his phone to do that.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Right, so how can he do it and we can't.

Maybe it doesn't work on PC and he's using his phone to do that.
Don't make sense, you cant "copy" a pic on mobile, just share one to another app or copy it to another location in the files.
I tried dragging image links or just drag and drop into this text box, not working. I'm at least on a Chrome browser on my desktop.
So I'm clueless.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Don't make sense, you cant "copy" a pic on mobile, just share one to another app or copy it to another location in the files.
I tried dragging image links or just drag and drop into this text box, not working. I'm at least on a Chrome browser on my desktop.
So I'm clueless.
Smdh, I had to move and test different sites since the update happened to get a dark theme which I'm now using opera browser after Ms camille told me about it!

I can't do that drop and drag at all no matter which browser that I use and i don't think it's installed on here yet.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Smdh, I had to move and test different sites since the update happened to get a dark theme which I'm now using opera browser after Ms camille told me about it!

I can't do that drop and drag at all no matter which browser that I use and i don't think it's installed on here yet.
Ok i tested this with posting a few images and I see what is a new feature.

Drag and drop is when you insert the images into the post as normal from links, THEN, you can rearrange them around, which is cool. Not sure if that was possible in the past. Never tried it b4, but I see it now. cool for larger posts with multiple images

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Ok i tested this with posting a few images and I see what is a new feature.

Drag and drop is when you insert the images into the post as normal from links, THEN, you can rearrange them around, which is cool. Not sure if that was possible in the past. Never tried it b4, but I see it now. cool for larger posts with multiple images

Since we went Xenforno I have been drag dropping posts. Then I toggle the post format view to BB Code. Cut the viewable links and pasted them into the "post from URL" option of websites I use. Then post those BB Code links here.