The Board upgrade is complete - 4-13-2023

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's 5 am til 8 am EST folks:

For the cats on the west coast that's like 2am to 5am.....yall good most of you mfkrs don't wake up before 6am anyway

And for the old heads on the east coast that wake up at 5am......do your crosswords, read the paper, aye stretch your knees....is it gonna rain today? No, cool go outside take a walk, remember where you live and make it back....by the time your ready for your morning "constitution" the board will be back up, hahaha

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
It's 5 am til 8 am EST folks:

For the cats on the west coast that's like 2am to 5am.....yall good most of you mfkrs don't wake up before 6am anyway

And for the old heads on the east coast that wake up at 5am......do your crosswords, read the paper, aye stretch your knees....is it gonna rain today? No, cool go outside take a walk, remember where you live and make it back....by the time your ready for your morning "constitution" the board will be back up, hahaha

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Server admins: HNIC, we don’t have to shut the board down. We can do it without downtime.

HNIC: nah, shut this shit down. I wanna watch these motherfuckers cook

young-thug-lil-durk-computer-meme.jpg

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Mannnn, I'm headed to the airport in Raleigh in the AM headed back to DC.... Shyt!! I guess I will call my Ole Lady while I'm sittin in the airport or look at depressing news on my Browns then.... PHUCK!!!!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
When you get up, eat breakfeast, watch the news..... take care of some personal business..... then get kneecapped with the board being down with no warning, and halfway working..... life on the streets of BGOL.... carry on

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
idk man

this board is ruining like crap..

needs a purge... or more resources or something...

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
What do you mean? When I put my mouse over a thread I get a preview. Are you talking mobile?

Yeah, on a mobile browser there used to be a "preview post" button next to the "post reply" button which would allow you to see how your post would look before anyone could see it.

Camille explained that the function is now handled by the paper and magnifying glass icon in the upper right.