SNOWFALL FX discussion thread

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i hope Franklin's girl and her mama don't recover all that money and end up burning off on his ass never to be found.............................like Peaches......lol.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Leon's subplot is stupid at this point. He has absolutely NO REASON to stay. The game has changed for the worst. He's NOT marcus garvey or malcolm x and can't change it. They have no respect for his woman AND she's under constant pressure and temptation. They were literally smiling and happy ALL THE TIME in Ghana. Theres every reason to leave and none to stay and yet..... :smh::smh::smh::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tried watching this show this season which is the last but it's in such confusion and every character is beefing til I'm not interested .

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
The real life Jerome died at a car wash before the real life Louie made it to queenpin status. So it doesn't look good for Jerome making it out alive in this series

Last edited:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Leon's subplot is stupid at this point. He has absolutely NO REASON to stay. The game has changed for the worst. He's NOT marcus garvey or malcolm x and can't change it. They have no respect for his woman AND she's under constant pressure and temptation. They were literally smiling and happy ALL THE TIME in Ghana. Theres every reason to leave and none to stay and yet..... :smh::smh::smh::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:
They sorta hinted at the if he doesn't take over little factions worst than Deion will try to rise up and take the spot. Making more war. So he's pretty much going to sell drugs to save the neighborhood. He pushes, because he cares....

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
The real life Jerome died at a car wash before the real life Louie made it to queenpin status. So it doesn't look good for Jerome making it out alive in this series

However; Leon's story is lining up different than the real Leon's story; so anything can happen at this point. I do know that Amin Joespeh directs one of the later episodes. Maybe his character survives...
:dunno:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
They sorta hinted at the if he doesn't take over little factions worst than Deion will try to rise up and take the spot. Making more war. So he's pretty much going to sell drugs to save the neighborhood. He pushes, because he cares....

Yeah looks like Leon is back in the game so that means Wanda will go back to being a crackhead too..lol.. It's building up for her and Jerome to fall, she's trying so hard to do right but that never last and Jerome is doing wayyy to much to survive this season, after watching the first 2 episodes I figured he'd already be dead by Episode 5

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many episodes are they going to have and Jerome gets told about his “bitch wife”. LOLO
This last one he was like damn “clear the room out” and the way he was looking at her!

I clapped when Saint sliced old Whiteys throat, that’s what bitch ass Teddy gets.
I still don’t believe Alton is dead.
I think Franks hook nose wife will flee with some of the money but he will kill the Mom, before he goes to jail.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
jerome will kill himself
franklin will end up in prison and broke something he hates
reed will get got prolly cia

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
jerome will kill himself
franklin will end up in prison and broke something he hates
reed will get got prolly cia

SPOILER ALERT SO IF YOU AINT PEEP IT... STOP READING NOW!!!

I see Franklyn pulling it off.. I mean.. dude killed his pops, so they even,

but the waaaay Franklyn pulled that shit off was SINISTER as FUCK bruh!!

How you see Jerome killing himself... tho??

He too bullheaded for taking the pussy way out....

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had a feeling Jerome was going to get killed soon.

The way he was talking about leaving the game, kinda let's you know something bad was about to happen.

I thought he was going to get hit when he offered to make the drop to Skully.

And Kane was doing too much. After all that shit he went through, he was supposed to just kill Louie straight up. Writers went left with that shit.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I had a feeling Jerome was going to get killed soon.

The way he was talking about leaving the game, kinda let's you know something bad was about to happen.

I thought he was going to get hit when he offered to make the drop to Skully.

And Kane was doing too much. After all that shit he went through, he was supposed to just kill Louie straight up. Writers went left with that shit.
I'm getting used to all these shows, final season is always like this. Everybody goes