Vaccinated people now make up the majority of covid deaths

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
s8qm3Tx.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
If you ever find yourself in a thread on any topic and notice that your posts/opinions are in line with Megatron, Freddy, etc. you really need to start examining where you are in life :smh:
:lol:
I find myself agreeing with Freddy on the bankers, but couldn't disagree more on this topic. As you know from the Covid thread, I was and still am serious about this covid shit.

Funny though. I think whether vaccinated or not, somewhere around 75 percent of the deaths are fat asses.:smh: Elephant in the room that folks won't touch for fear of being called fatphobic. It's not just vaccine denial that is killing folks. Got a post in the Covid thread from March/April 2020 telling folks that this was a wake up call for fat asses.

Since we are now down to Covid vaccine once per year as many of us predicted in the Covid thread, it's more important than ever to not be a fat ass who lacks the discipline to save themselves. We all seen the data on how long shots are effective for. Shit, how many times did I post it and then call for more frequent boosters like other countries were getting? It's funny how selective some are with their 'science', but fatties can learn the hard way. Fuck'em.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
I bet both sides screaming allegiance to defend or resist vaccines aren't masking. Fuck ya'll all.

Ask yourself why its damn near impossible to get the J&J vaccine? If you don't see the conspiracy it's just because you don't want to.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The biggest predictor of being killed by a firearm is having one in your house. I doubt the gun nuts are getting rid of their guns.

Evidence shows vaccines reduce the risk of hospitalization and death. That's all that matters.

^^^^

It's cause there too many weirdos on the board now. I would share my personal covid tale. Dudes up here playing while folk still out here suffering and dying.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Man I’ve seen this picture a few times, why does it always pop up? Just curious, I think I’ve asked before but don’t recall an explanation
Truth said that MegaTranny posted it..... and got clowned six ways till Sunday.... I think that's why he became known as MegaTranny

:thumbsup::lol:

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
I bet both sides screaming allegiance to defend or resist vaccines aren't masking. Fuck ya'll all.

Ask yourself why its damn near impossible to get the J&J vaccine? If you don't see the conspiracy it's just because you don't want to.
I mask and I'm vaccinated. The J&J was the first vaccine I received. I got it back in March of 2021.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I knew i didnt NEED no fuckin vaccine. I just got it so my family could feel safe around me and so I could travel. I aint never caught anything more than half a cold in my whole life.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The President of the United States straight up lied to the American people but the shills are in here trying to downplay the vaccine. Goes to show how little integrity the BLUE hat MAGAs have.
I get my medical information from Joe Biden. The guy with zero medical training outside of how to put on a band-aid.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Naw. It’s makes my wife feel more comfortable knowing I got it. I didn’t argue against it if it gives her a piece of mind.
It’s amazing how black Americans view vaccines. Sometimes I wonder if we really believe Tussin solves everything. I had a cousin recently tell me herpes can be cured with alkaline water. He’s a Sebi kid.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No fucking way he said that, I ain’t believing that

Critics of the president and skeptics of the vaccine quickly resurfaced previous remarks he made claiming that those who are vaccinated will not get COVID-19. Exactly one year ago on July 21, 2021, during a CNN Town Hall, Biden asserted: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Critics of the president and skeptics of the vaccine quickly resurfaced previous remarks he made claiming that those who are vaccinated will not get COVID-19. Exactly one year ago on July 21, 2021, during a CNN Town Hall, Biden asserted: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

the one thing about it that I feel

everyone of our bodies are different

I know folks who caught the rona later got vaccinated caught the rona for a second time

they felt worse the 2nd time than the first time

we know plenty people who supposedly die during the first wave, who would’ve taken the jab
I’m sure the stats reflect many of them would be here today
But we won’t know that because it’s impossible to find out…

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ummm...
I don't know where the OP got that "information" but it's complete and utter bullshit... :bullshit:

Here's the true factual data about the vaccine and deaths of the unvaccinated:
_122221002_deaths_by_vax_incidence_rate-nc.png

But hey, if the OP wants to use Boyce Watkins as a "reliable source" (for anything other than clout chasing), then by all means, please continue.
I'm sure his bitcoin advice will make you rich very soon.

Just like he is... :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: