Slutty Vegan founder Pinky Cole gifts LLC to every Clark Atlanta University graduate

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

$100

Cost to Form an LLC in Georgia. The cost to start a Georgia limited liability company (LLC) is $100. This fee is paid to the Georgia Secretary of State when filing the LLC's Articles of Organization.
How do you do that???

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've always hated the name but I'm happy for her success! But then again, it's just a word used for control. I guess she's taking the meaning back

Yeah, people think Webster is the authority of definition, which there SHOULD be authority in our we speak or write so we understand one another. However, I can’t speak for other languages (not even British English because they are strict too), but American English can define things however we see fit and it sticks for that particular type of context.

Slutty Vegan, Hoe Vegan, Dirty Ho Vegan, Vegan with Crabs, The Clap Vegan, Gonna Re A Vegan, or whatever else a person can make a name work. There is a food truck here in my area called The Big Gay Food Truck and them fags is bringing in bank.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I've always hated the name but I'm happy for her success! But then again, it's just a word used for control. I guess she's taking the meaning back

Yeah, I suppose.

This whole "hear me roar, I'm a woman movement," in my opinion, is ripe with contradictions but not my fight—best of luck to the sis.
Get money.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Yeah, people think Webster is the authority of definition, which there SHOULD be authority in our we speak or write so we understand one another. However, I can’t speak for other languages (not even British English because they are strict too), but American English can define things however we see fit and it sticks for that particular type of context.

Slutty Vegan, Hoe Vegan, Dirty Ho Vegan, Vegan with Crabs, The Clap Vegan, Gonna Re A Vegan, or whatever else a person can make a name work. There is a food truck here in my area called The Big Gay Food Truck and them fags is bringing in bank.

The people who put dictionaries together literally go into the public and study the words people are using. So we the people make the dictionary. If I make up a new word and it catches on in society, it will end up in the dictionary eventually.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
For all the clueless nigs in this thread

I feel sorry for you fucking miserable ass niggas.

Niggas in this thread like "That's nice!"

200.gif

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Don't y'all niggas get tired of being fucking ignorant and negative?
In defense of the malcontents, with all of the bullshit going on with BLM and various other scams run by relatively unknown black lesbians, cats are naturally skeptical. I don't know her/him/she/it/slut personally but have heard good things about her. Plus it's in Atlanta, by default it's a scam until proven otherwise.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I applaud her for trying to help these young kids. She’s doing a lot more than I am
Right. I'm familiar with the brand and I also applaud her, I'm just not listening to no woman with pink hair.

Success is more than profit to me, progress is more than philanthropy.

Idc how much she's worth or what she's done. Wish her the best and glad she's giving back

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member

$100

Cost to Form an LLC in Georgia. The cost to start a Georgia limited liability company (LLC) is $100. This fee is paid to the Georgia Secretary of State when filing the LLC's Articles of Organization.
Damn thats cheap.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
In defense of the malcontents, with all of the bullshit going on with BLM and various other scams run by relatively unknown black lesbians, cats are naturally skeptical. I don't know her/him/she/it/slut personally but have heard good things about her. Plus it's in Atlanta, by default it's a scam until proven otherwise.
Intent.

Starting from a place of grace for our people, the LEAST a nigga could do is Google her and see what's up. To not do so but talk down gives away one's position.

Lol @ Atlanta so scam until proven otherwise though

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
I like the concept, but I’m a little skeptical. It’s cool to promote entrepreneurship, but there’s nothing wrong with wanting to get a job and work for a company. I know way too many people who tried out “entrepreneurship” for years and missed out on a ton of money that they would have made had they just went out and found a job with their skills.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I like the concept, but I’m a little skeptical. It’s cool to promote entrepreneurship, but there’s nothing wrong with wanting to get a job and work for a company. I know way too many people who tried out “entrepreneurship” for years and missed out on a ton of money that they would have made had they just went out and found a job with their skills.

You can own a company and have a job.

Companies are people in the eyes of the government. It's all about continuing to educate yourself in what power is available to your inside of owning a company. Vast possibilities.

birdman-rubbing.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You can work and still own atm machines, vending machines, etc.. what is with this one dimensional thinking that you can’t do multiple things at once? Literally can clock in somewhere and still have residual money somewhere else.. hell your job can fund your biz..literally that’s the startup money without begging a bank for a loan.. also you can get a lot of tax writes off when you own a llc (biz).. hell some people were eligible for pp loans during Covid cause they had that llc.. all kinda loopholes with that piece of paper

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can work and still own atm machines, vending machines, etc.. what is with this one dimensional thinking that you can’t do multiple things at once? Literally can clock in somewhere and still have residual money somewhere else.. hell your job can fund your biz..literally that’s the startup money without begging a bank for a loan.. also you can get a lot of tax writes off when you own a llc (biz).. hell some people were eligible for pp loans during Covid cause they had that llc.. all kinda loopholes with that piece of paper

Hey hey,

how da fuck she makin money

sellin food and shit...

I hear her company name..

I aint thinkin food .....Im thinkin

blow job.....

Is this a classic case of SEX SELLS???

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Intent.

Starting from a place of grace for our people, the LEAST a nigga could do is Google her and see what's up. To not do so but talk down gives away one's position.

Lol @ Atlanta so scam until proven otherwise though
I know exactly who she is. I dont have any grace for rainbow hair. Not a drop.

Bih on mute as long as she look like a clown. Also, I ain't talking down, just upholding my own standards (for myself)

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

Bih on mute as long as she look like a clown. Also, I ain't talking down, just upholding my own standards (for myself)
:dunno: okay?

This you?
Man, don't do that. We were all lost at some point

This was about niggas who murdered some other niggas for what I'm sure was some bullshit
I shot at somebody on 285 last week

And you shooting at niggas on the highway

But a fucking multimillionaire entrepreneur sister who dyed her hair a fun color is outside your personal standards?

I swear to God you can't make this shit up.

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

If your car flipped over and the only person that could pull you out your car b4 it burn up and you die inside had red hair would you go get away from me I have standards of the kind of people that can save my life or would you gladly take her hand and let her save you?

now ask yourself of all the people she’s helped in paying for their college intuition, paying for others to get llc, and various other charity work do you think they gave a fuck about the color of her hair? Do you think they rather get ignored and denied opportunities by people with bronze hair or be helped by colorful hair people?

you own a bizz would you like if all your customers denied you cause they hated the way you tie your shoes or would you rather them judge you by your services and not some frivolous shit like your style?

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor

This you?

This was about niggas who murdered some other niggas for what I'm sure was some bullshit

But a fucking multimillionaire entrepreneur sister who dyed her hair a fun color is outside your personal standards?

Damn. Receipts readily available with hypocrisy on full display. :smh:

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member

This you?

Dhustla playing checkers