Slutty Vegan founder Pinky Cole gifts LLC to every Clark Atlanta University graduate

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
:dunno: okay?

This you?

This was about niggas who murdered some other niggas for what I'm sure was some bullshit

And you shooting at niggas on the highway

But a fucking multimillionaire entrepreneur sister who dyed her hair a fun color is outside your personal standards?

I swear to God you can't make this shit up.
Damn. Receipts readily available with hypocrisy on full display. :smh:
Dhustla playing checkers
bruh .....
:lol: dat nigga not coming back in dis thread

nBuuk0.gif

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:dunno: okay?

This you?

This was about niggas who murdered some other niggas for what I'm sure was some bullshit
Allegedly
I'm much more patient, maybe to a fault, with niggas. I'm careful not to throw people away that look like me. "Others" have done us worse with no accountability.

And you shooting at niggas on the highway
Irrelevant. And who said it was niggas?
But a fucking multimillionaire entrepreneur sister who dyed her hair a fun color is outside your personal standards?

I swear to God you can't make this shit up.

Correct

Fun color? Nawl, shit is disrespectful. Same with blonde straight hair. Representation matters. Not to throw her away, she just on mute until she respect her blackness.

We have to be mindful what we give our attention & validation to. If we don't give certain shit an audience, it will stop.

Last edited:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If your car flipped over and the only person that could pull you out your car b4 it burn up and you die inside had red hair would you go get away from me I have standards of the kind of people that can save my life or would you gladly take her hand and let her save you?

now ask yourself of all the people she’s helped in paying for their college intuition, paying for others to get llc, and various other charity work do you think they gave a fuck about the color of her hair? Do you think they rather get ignored and denied opportunities by people with bronze hair or be helped by colorful hair people?

you own a bizz would you like if all your customers denied you cause they hated the way you tie your shoes or would you rather them judge you by your services and not some frivolous shit like your style?
I hear you, fam.
If its life or death, I'm taking the help. And I don't blame others for taking her help that she's offered.

I'm sure I've been denied opportunities because of my appearance, by my own people. I'm also sure I've done business with people that didn't agree with my appearance.

I've been to slutty vegan, I support other Black businesses. Again, I don't have to agree with how she presents herself to support her... I just ain't listening to or engaging with her.

I also don't go out of my way to engage with gay men, white women, white men, police, christians, feminists... but if they're black I'll support their business. :dunno:

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Allegedly
I'm much more patient, maybe to a fault, with niggas. I'm careful not to throw people away that look like me. "Others" have done us worse with no accountability.

Irrelevant. And who said it was niggas?

Correct

Fun color? Nawl, shit is disrespectful. Same with blonde straight hair. Representation matters. Not to throw her away, she just on mute until she respect her blackness.

We have to be mindful what we give our attention & validation to. If we don't give certain shit an audience, it will stop.
D

Respectfully

This is ridiculous and unserious

But everybody do them

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Not sure I understand

Let me just ask this. She is encouraging others to explore entrepreneurship for generational wealth based on her own successful journey. She takes it a step further to front the cost of starting a business for whom may be interested.

You shot at someone on the highway just the other day and seem to sympathize with killers (alleged) as lost souls in need of support.

BUT... she has pink hair and thus in your mind, should be dismissed as not representative of 'your people' whom you are patient with 'to a fault'.

Have I left anything out? Not trying to be facetious..I'm really curious if you are just trolling... or is your issue really with the black woman... because frankly the mental gymnastics seems like it would be exhausting.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me just ask this. She is encouraging others to explore entrepreneurship for generational wealth based on her own successful journey. She takes it a step further to front the cost of starting a business for whom may be interested.

You shot at someone on the highway just the other day and seem to sympathize with killers (alleged) as lost souls in need of support.

BUT... she has pink hair and thus in your mind, should be dismissed as not representative of 'your people' whom you are patient with 'to a fault'.

Have I left anything out? Not trying to be facetious..I'm really curious if you are just trolling... or is your issue really with the black woman... because frankly the mental gymnastics seems like it would be exhausting.
Ahh.. Ok, I get it.

Let me say I believe violence is necessary at times and a part of the human experience.

As far as as the lady, I have no interest in what she has to say, not to discount its validity or her good intentions, just that I do not respect how she presents herself (not that she needs my respect).

I did not say that she is not representative of 'my people', only that representation matters. Representation is a reflection of self esteem, self image, and self acceptance. I cannot trust a person with circus hair in the same way I cannot trust a person that's not honest with themselves. But, yes, I can trust a person that has killed or been violent.

I had a guy work for me that had killed 4 people in a vehicular homicide that he eventually beat. I remember his name, Carlos Curry, good worker and smart. Another guy came home from a murder, he was cool and intelligent worker with good communication skills. Got married when he came out and kept a pistol under the seat in his wife's name.

I'm also not liking pics of white women on here, or any woman with a obvious fake ass. I get it, so many of us are not strict on standards, but certain stuff I'm rigid on and black natural beauty is one of them.

Last edited:

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Ahh.. Ok, I get it.

Let me say I believe violence is necessary at times and a part of the human experience.

As far as as the lady, I have no interest in what she has to say, not to discount its validity or her good intentions, just that I do not respect how she presents herself (not that she needs my respect).

I did not say that she is not representative of 'my people', only that representation matters. Representation is a reflection of self esteem, self image, and self acceptance. I cannot trust a person with circus hair in the same way I cannot trust a person that's not honest with themselves.

I'm also not liking pics of white women on here, or any woman with a obvious fake ass. I get it, so many of us are not strict on standards, but certain stuff I'm rigid on and black natural beauty is one of them.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I don't have to agree to respect your freedom of thought.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I don't have to agree to respect your freedom of thought.
Right. Ultimately I think people's appearance & how they present themselves to the world is a reflection of their relationship with the truth, as well as their ability to be honest with themselves first and others second.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ahh.. Ok, I get it.

I did not say that she is not representative of 'my people', only that representation matters. Representation is a reflection of self esteem, self image, and self acceptance. I cannot trust a person with circus hair in the same way I cannot trust a person that's not honest with themselves. But, yes, I can trust a person that has killed or been violent.

I had a guy work for me that had killed 4 people in a vehicular homicide that he eventually beat. I remember his name, Carlos Curry, good worker and smart. Another guy came home from a murder, he was cool and intelligent worker with good communication skills. Got married when he came out and kept a pistol under the seat in his wife's name.

Oh ok now I understand...
I probably share the same disgust for seeing sistas with eurocentric, un-natural hair, brightly coloured hair
especially seeing sistas with blonde hair and blue contacts etc.
to me it was an indicator of self hatred and a violent turn-off.
I was introduced to this sista "pinky" through a radio interview and dug her energy, her love for our people, healthy lifestyle, her mission, vision, and entreprenurial spirit.
maybe if i saw her before listening to her I would've prejudged her, and not have been so receptive to her story
Thankfully it was the other way.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah in her case I realized it ain't self hatred...just self expression.
she's unapologetically black
artistic types express themselves in certain ways....it ain't my type of hype but I get it...
Question: do you think its an age or generation thing? Because even Nikki Giovanni had natural hair.

You can't get me to believe it ain't self hatred to some degree. Even if she is unapologetically black with her words & decisions, she's not with her appearance.

No where on earth do black people naturally have pink hair. It's tantamount to skin bleaching. Fun? Shit is disgraceful.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
d
Question: do you think its an age or generation thing? Because even Nikki Giovanni had natural hair.

You can't get me to believe it ain't self hatred to some degree. Even if she is unapologetically black with her words & decisions, she's not with her appearance.

No where on earth do black people naturally have pink hair. It's tantamount to skin bleaching. Fun? Shit is disgraceful.

Age and generation is definitely part of it..
but rebellion and artistic expression looks different throughout different times.

Rocking natural afros and dashikis was considered radical in mainstream America (and even among the larger mainstream black population) during sista Giovanni's time.

but I've noticed a lot of the younger millenials/gen zer's are really into dying their hair...regardless of gender or race. I have an employee...young brotha...straight and skilled carpenter, listens to hardcore hip hop..the LoX, griselda etc...who dyes his hair almost every other month like Dk metcalf..

back in my day it was only the alternative/punk skater types, ravers, hoodrats or dance hall queens that used to do that shit but now it crosses all subcultures

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Oddly enough, I see her as being in mental slavery. What's on the outside is evidence of whats on the inside.

Same with eyelashes & BBLs.
She owns her own bizz which is one of the biggest representation of not being mentally enslaved..she represents free will and not relying on cacs for a paycheck.. her line of thinking is why black wall street was bombed.. financiAl independence is 1 of the most rebellious thing you can do in the cac system and what big bizz hates.. she also helping to push starting Your own bizz to the youth even more of a threat to cacs..she’s paying for black kids to go to school which is helping them educate themselves further.. financial independence, knowledge, and charity for others is very hated on by higher aboves.. so if anything she is looked at as more of an enemy than a Allie to the cac

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
She owns her own bizz which is one of the biggest representation of not being mentally enslaved..she represents free will and not relying on cacs for a paycheck.. her line of thinking is why black wall street was bombed.. financiAl independence is 1 of the most rebellious thing you can do in the cac system and what big bizz hates.. she also helping to push starting Your own bizz to the youth even more of a threat to cacs..she’s paying for black kids to go to school which is helping them educate themselves further.. financial independence, knowledge, and charity for others is very hated on by higher aboves.. so if anything she is looked at as more of an enemy than a Allie to the cac

..but her hair though..

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
d

Age and generation is definitely part of it..
but rebellion and artistic expression looks different throughout different times.

Rocking natural afros and dashikis was considered radical in mainstream America (and even among the larger mainstream black population) during sista Giovanni's time.

but I've noticed a lot of the younger millenials/gen zer's are really into dying their hair...regardless of gender or race. I have an employee...young brotha...straight and skilled carpenter, listens to hardcore hip hop..the LoX, griselda etc...who dyes his hair almost every other month like Dk metcalf..

back in my day it was only the alternative/punk skater types, ravers, hoodrats or dance hall queens that used to do that shit but now it crosses all subcultures
This is another thing. Us old motherfuckers have to stop imposing 50-75 year-old cultural standards on young people. How is pink hair different from when niggas was conking they shit? Hell why do waves get a pass then?

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And I applaud all that.. I just don't trust her and wouldn't expose myself to her or have her around my daughter if I had one.

..but her hair though..
Exactly