BREAKING: Rappers YoungThug, Gunna, and 28 defendants charged in 56 count indictment in Fulton County.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Should have learned from Frank Lucus.

27ac7a09bbdd927e71cdf2607eec640f30-03-frank-lucas-1971.1x.rsocial.w1200.jpg

rs_634x1024-220502172930-634-Gunna.jpg

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. No, we all weren't. Not if you mean we all identify with this kind of behavior. There's levels. Stealing chips out the grocery store, ok sure we've all done something at that level.

Criminal gang activity no.
I get it. Some of us just didn't have no friends & had to do shit alone.

I done shot shit up before.. Hell, I shot at somebody on 285 last week

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Should have learned from Frank Lucus.
Their too young to learn from him but they should of learned from BMF and the only reason the heads of BMF didn't get life is because they were smart after decades of putting in work and people helped them do all of that shit but 30yr is nothing to laugh at and they got lucky because people can't tell on what they don't know..

These ATL rappers and out of towners think their going to fill those shoes which is never going to happen again in their life time or anyone that they knows life and with there being so many entertainers down there they think it's going to be easy to cover up that street money by claiming to be a rapper and it's not.

Now they have something to rap about,After I got my first rap check I would of packed up and moved out of ATL.....but that's me.
Good luck to em....dummies.