cum queen ..can we jus give her the award...lol

been at it since 03 ...:D


33899738_010_8f92.jpg

33899738_016_a0a7.jpg
 
Who knows but I might try zinc pills to see if can blast my wifey like that a couple times…
You feel me!?!? I heard Peter North say he cums buckets from zinc tablets. I was taking zinc when Covid first hit. It did make my loads huge and watery. Also more sensitive. I’d cum on my wife’s ass and glaze it . It was like hot sugar water.
 
Wait ...did we ever nominate her ...?

Bitch been at it over 20 yrs ...

longer than some of these members been alive ...... :lol:
 
Wifey goes back to to the 56k days.

You would sit there for like a hour waiting to DL and watch a one minute sample clip from her site using Real Player. And you would get about 95% of it downloaded and shit will lock up and freeze. Then you had to repeat the process all over again.

Those were some rough days.

HaHa!!! :cool:
 
Wifey goes back to to the 56k days.

You would sit there for like a hour waiting to DL and watch a one minute sample clip from her site using Real Player. And you would get about 95% of it downloaded and shit will lock up and freeze. Then you had to repeat the process all over again.

Those were some rough days.

HaHa!!! :cool:

The youth don’t know the struggle.
I felt like thanos with all the infinity stones when I first had a 1Mbps connection
 
The youth don’t know the struggle.
I felt like thanos with all the infinity stones when I first had a 1Mbps connection
Man, when I got to college that high speed internet was EVERYTHING. I went to town downloading anything and everything I could. LOL

I remember those 56k days on BGOL.

Cats had to put a warning on the thread title “56k Killer” when they posted 10 or more pictures in the thread.

HaHa!!! :cool:
 
Wifey goes back to to the 56k days.

You would sit there for like a hour waiting to DL and watch a one minute sample clip from her site using Real Player. And you would get about 95% of it downloaded and shit will lock up and freeze. Then you had to repeat the process all over again.

Those were some rough days.

HaHa!!! :cool:

I remember when my boss at the time got new computers in the office. I asked could I have one of the old ones. That joint had a 28.8k modem on it. When them 56k modems dropped I copped one and I thought I was in heaven. Crazy how we thought that was fast.
 
Back
Top