Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alright I need a guide...how many marketplaces are out there and what's good in these streets?

I heard binance was having issues and not a good place to go to as of late.

Probably the easiest for beginners...at least it was for me. I'm only a couple months doin this so...

Coinbase

Only thing is they don't have a lot of the alt coins. So you gonna need the other exchanges to trade lfor a lot of stuff

Probly best to spread your trades out over different exchanges instead of everything in one. Bitmart got hacked a few weeks back and I could'nt withdraw the USDT I had purchased there for over a week.

Main thing is get your own wallet. Most popular is probly Metamask. There's a million wallets tho.

For research

Get on youtube and search the different exchanges. Lot of tuts on how to use em. First time I went to one I was like WTF is this shit?

Def a learning curve to this shit

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Alright I need a guide...how many marketplaces are out there and what's good in these streets?

I heard binance was having issues and not a good place to go to as of late.

Click on my link and sign up for Voyager. (It's a phone App only)
They give the best interest and have the most Alt coins in the U.S.
It's also the easiest to use hands down

You're welcome

MackInTraining

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shiba Inu outperformed Bitcoin and Ethereum to become the most viewed cryptocurrency on CoinMarketCap crypto data aggregator in 2021.
According to CoinMarketCap, Shiba Inu recorded more than 188 million views within the last 12 months, about 43 million more than Bitcoin’s 145 million views this year.

Dogecoin was ranked in the third position among the most viewed cryptocurrencies in 2021 with 107 million views, followed by Cardano and Ethereum with 86 million views and 81 million views respectively.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Shiba Inu outperformed Bitcoin and Ethereum to become the most viewed cryptocurrency on CoinMarketCap crypto data aggregator in 2021.
According to CoinMarketCap, Shiba Inu recorded more than 188 million views within the last 12 months, about 43 million more than Bitcoin’s 145 million views this year.

Dogecoin was ranked in the third position among the most viewed cryptocurrencies in 2021 with 107 million views, followed by Cardano and Ethereum with 86 million views and 81 million views respectively.

Elon Musk pumped the fuck out his bags. :lol: On the real side, I wonder what would have happened if he had got behind a real project like DOT or just stayed talking about BTC. Egomaniac just distracted the space.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anyone had experience with Time Wonderland?

I played around with some of the DAOs. Time Wonderland is the most successful and there is still money to be made there. My advice if you do decide to jump in, is to not be afraid to take profits. Just like any other crpto it is very volatile and has big swings. Take some profits off the table if you're in the green.

Also stay from the leveraging it. I've seen some flash crashes which may indicate some manipulation because there are whales that do some major shake outs.

Otherwise I see some big things happening in the space. You might want to diversify with some of the other major DAOs but it's a good play IMHO.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been experimenting with DEFi. ETH gas fees can be avoidable with SOL , AVAX, and Wormhole. Wormhole is really useful. Interested to see what Kaddex is like. AVAX is pretty fast though. Their 3 sub- chain workflow is pretty cool as having dedicated chain for specific functions. I'd have to research more to know about their transaction speed and scalability.

Last edited:

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Been experimenting with DEFi. ETH gas fees can be avoidable with SOL , AVAX, and Wormhole. Wormhole is really useful.

can you explain a little further or point me in a direction on how these gas fees can be avoided? Trying to do some swaps in MetaMask and Coinbase wallet and the fees are too crazy

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
can you explain a little further or point me in a direction on how these gas fees can be avoided? Trying to do some swaps in MetaMask and Coinbase wallet and the fees are too crazy

Depends on what your end currency is. Ex: if I have eth or any erc-20 token you can convert it to Sol or Avax on any exchange. Then send the Sol or Avax to your metamask wallet by adding that specific blockchain to your metamask. Then via the Wormhole protocol send that Sol that is in your wallet but on Solana's or Avalanche's blockchain to your same wallet address but instead it's on ETHs Blockchain. Final step swap the Sol or Avax back to ETH in Metamask

You pay Solana or Avalanche fees (way cheaper and faster network) as opposed to ETH

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
No, based on my understanding of reading the replies.

Dude did not correctly unlist his nft, but instead transferred to another wallet. Someone probably searching saw it and bought....

if you put up an nft for sale,, but then change your mind you have to unlist it.. merely moving it does not take it off the market.

So you can steal NFTs?

Last edited:

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Depends on what your end currency is. Ex: if I have eth or any erc-20 token you can convert it to Sol or Avax on any exchange. Then send the Sol or Avax to your metamask wallet by adding that specific blockchain to your metamask. Then via the Wormhole protocol send that Sol that is in your wallet but on Solana's or Avalanche's blockchain to your same wallet address but instead it's on ETHs Blockchain. Final step swap the Sol or Avax back to ETH in Metamask

You pay Solana or Avalanche fees (way cheaper and faster network) as opposed to ETH

thank you for taking the time to explain this to me. Defiantly gave me a good point of reference to research further

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just a reminder to be careful with new/unknown projects. Because people tend to be sensitive about their investments, I don't normally speak on things people mention here or IRL. It doesn't matter if it's $20 or $20000 don't lose your money to scammers.

the creator of the smart contract built in a way so that you could not sell the token as the price was rising. Clearly you could still buy the token. The twitter link gives more details.

From what I understand, the people who bought the token were fortunate that the smart contract didn't give the creators permission to take other tokens/nfts in their wallet.

t3m.2

Star
BGOL Investor
Just a reminder to be careful with new/unknown projects. Because people tend to be sensitive about their investments, I don't normally speak on things people mention here or IRL. It doesn't matter if it's $20 or $20000 don't lose your money to scammers.

the creator of the smart contract built in a way so that you could not sell the token as the price was rising. Clearly you could still buy the token. The twitter link gives more details.

From what I understand, the people who bought the token were fortunate that the smart contract didn't give the creators permission to take other tokens/nfts in their wallet.

Sounds like the creator turned the contract into a honey pot where you could buy only and not sale.