How Kamala Harris became 'the incredible disappearing vice president'

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is from the sitting VP's "camp" a few days ago.

You have never seen some wild shit like this. :smh: Can you imagine Pence "allies" getting something like this published?:smh:
I don't know what that is...I don't know if KH authorized it or was even aware it would run..if so then its political maneuvering..you have to understand something, like her or hate her Kamala Harris is the first female to get that high in American history period. She's NOT going to get the same judgments as the other 46 WHITE MEN who've had that job. So you're seeing a person doing things in someways that are completely outside of how we've always seen it done...you know...by WHITE MEN. Its clear she's making that shit up as she goes along because theres no example for her to go by...SHE is the example all other female VPs will use in the future.

And people want to hold her to a HIGHER standard???

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

I will never forget waking up and seeing this dumb shit on cnn and thinking I was still drunk. :smh: :lol:
:lol:Bush, got no love. Wherever he went.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know what that is...I don't know if KH authorized it or was even aware it would run..if so then its political maneuvering..you have to understand something, like her or hate her Kamala Harris is the first female to get that high in American history period. She's NOT going to get the same judgments as the other 46 WHITE MEN who've had that job. So you're seeing a person doing things in someways that are completely outside of how we've always seen it done...you know...by WHITE MEN. Its clear she's making that shit up as she goes along because theres no example for her to go by...SHE is the example all other female VPs will use in the future.

And people want to hold her to a HIGHER standard???

I just expect her to be competent. A very low bar for VP and she still fails. You know very well that the NYT isn't running something like that without the office of the VP being made aware well in advance. Shit, some of the sources are her "allies". :smh::lol: This shit is embarrassingly unprofessional and just silly.

I think the "higher standards" argument is weak. Obama was hated by cacs and still did a good job with dignity and class. You have to work harder/be smarter etc. than cacs. Growing up that was the motto from everybody because it is true. We are looking potentially at wipe outs in midterms and losing in '24 because some of us are hell bent on coddling a "woman of color" married to a jew cac. :smh::lol:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just expect her to be competent. A very low bar for VP and she still fails. You know very well that the NYT isn't running something like that without the office of the VP being made aware well in advance. Shit, some of the sources are her "allies". :smh::lol: This shit is embarrassingly unprofessional and just silly.

I think the "higher standards" argument is weak. Obama was hated by cacs and still did a good job with dignity and class. You have to work harder/be smarter etc. than cacs. Growing up that was the motto from everybody because it is true. We are looking potentially at wipe outs in midterms and losing in '24 because some of us are hell bent on coddling a "woman of color" married to a jew cac. :smh::lol:
you said competent twice....what exactly are you looking for in the office of the VP? less drama? the first female and of color person to occupy the position is going to draw intense scrutiny regardless. NOTHING she's going to do is going to be right and if it is theyre STILL going to say things like incredible disappearing VP :rolleyes2:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

Now you just making shit up and putting it all on her back just because.

If the Dems get wiped out in the midterms it wont be because of Kamala Harris anything.

NOT A SINGLE PERSON who votes in the midterms will base their vote on her.

As for 2024 she will have to win the nomination. So its gonna be on the whole party to find a viable candidate.

The whole party doesnt reat on her shoulders alone. This new fake narrative ya'll put on Harris is so retarded isnt not even funny.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
you said competent twice....what exactly are you looking for in the office of the VP? less drama? the first female and of color person to occupy the position is going to draw intense scrutiny regardless. NOTHING she's going to do is going to be right and if it is theyre STILL going to say things like incredible disappearing VP :rolleyes2:

If she can end the pandemic and acheive world peace before lunch, that would be great.

Apparently.

Last edited:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She wasn't going to be President anyway. She did something great, for historical sake. Let it stand and prep for 2024. Stop bitching and find someone better or prepare to vote for man who gets fucked by another man in Buttigieg.

Democrats and especially Black people always MOANING over simple shit. Play the long game for ONCE.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What pissed me off was black women (especially the AKA's) with all that divine 9 / black girl magic talk. I swear we do dumb shit without thinking what happens down the line. This was an obvious setup and black women fell hook line sinker. At least most did.....

Tell us you don't know the VP duties without telling us. They literally do shit.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cacs criticized Obama for wearing a tan suit and eating mustard. She is being criticized for actual shit that matters like being incompetent and sloppy. This shit was supposed to be a layup for her and instead it is imploding in the same exact way her presidential campaign did. :smh:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cacs criticized Obama for wearing a tan suit and eating mustard. She is being criticized for actual shit that matters like being incompetent and sloppy. This shit was supposed to be a layup for her and instead it is imploding in the same exact way her presidential campaign did. :smh:
incompetent and sloppy at what exactly??

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just want her to actually not be sloppy and incompetent.

Cacs are going to find unreasonable criticisms but this shit is completely self inflicted.
main-qimg-d3df7be7609162fc6fb441acb6c0b1c0

Now I know thats presidential staff stat...but if you can find VP staff turnover rates please post it..

this is podcast on whats actually happening with her staff

starts 2 minutes in...

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
main-qimg-d3df7be7609162fc6fb441acb6c0b1c0

Now I know thats presidential staff stat...but if you can find VP staff turnover rates please post it..

this is podcast on whats actually happening with her staff

starts 2 minutes in...

That podcast is from July before any of the real shit with the leaks and departures started. Pence had higher than normal departures but I don't recall the leaks and certainly don't recall people bad mouthing him on their way out.

This same exact shit happened with her campaign.

The people closest to you shouldn't consistently say you have serious flaws...:smh:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That podcast is from July before any of the real shit with the leaks and departures started. Pence had higher than normal departures but I don't recall the leaks and certainly don't recall people bad mouthing him on their way out.

This same exact shit happened with her campaign.

The people closest to you shouldn't consistently say you have serious flaws...:smh:

1. well trump drew so much negative attention and pence so bland no one would notice :rolleyes:

2. dude...do you honestly care?? shes the VP... in terms of history of that office....virtually NO ONE ever goes on to do anything significant from that position... in the last 50 years only ONE VP ever went on to become president. Everyone else just fades into obscurity. So as far as I can see sloppy or not...Harris is right on track.

Why is this such a big deal to you?? Harris will mostly likely not run for president and even if she does she VERY LIKELY will not win...not because she's sloppy or incompetent but because NEARLY ALL VPs DON'T GO ON TO BECOME PRESIDENT. Yet KNOWING ALL OF THIS...I guarantee you and others like you will hand wring and have hissy fits about it as if all she had to do was blah blah blah and its all her fault because of blah blah blah....completely ignoring the history against that position.

Kamala Harris is LITERALLY damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. And youre buying into and playing into all of this bullshit. :smh::smh::smh:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
really?? please the substantive accomplishments of all the VPs of the last 5 president....

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
He didn't ask about accomplishments, he asked about visibility.

Pence was very visible.
Biden was very visible.
Cheney was very visible.
Gore was ery visible

Yall are really trying too hard to make excuses for her. I really wanted her to do a good job or at least not fumble the ball. She's fake and not likable. She called Biden a racist multiple times, then became his VP. She was read for filth by Tulsi and still hasn't ever apologized for any of her actions, but actually said she is proud of her work.

And we can never ever forget this.

Are yall under hypnosis or something? Geesh, the spell of leviathan is strong in some of yall.

Please do not start your new year this naive.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He didn't ask about accomplishments, he asked about visibility.

Pence was very visible.
Biden was very visible.
Cheney was very visible.
Gore was ery visible

Yall are really trying too hard to make excuses for her. I really wanted her to do a good job or at least not fumble the ball. She's fake and not likable. She called Biden a racist multiple times, then became his VP. She was read for filth by Tulsi and still hasn't ever apologized for any of her actions, but actually said she is proud of her work.

And we can never ever forget this.

Are yall under hypnosis or something? Geesh, the spell of leviathan is strong in some of yall.

Please do not start your new year this naive.
VISIBLE??? VISIBLE?? without any real accomplishments what the fuck does that even mean??

At what point during any of those fuckers runs did you ever think...."Pence looks good out there!" :thumbsup: :hmm:. I asked for something TANGIBLE and the best you can come back with is VISIBLE?!?! :hmm::hmm:

And please tell me for all this visibility what and how did it help Gore, Chaney and Pence afterwards? Mind you Biden ran for president 3 times and only won because trump was the alternative. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So come on dude you gotta do better than that bullshit..:hmm::hmm::hmm:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. well trump drew so much negative attention and pence so bland no one would notice :rolleyes:

2. dude...do you honestly care?? shes the VP... in terms of history of that office....virtually NO ONE ever goes on to do anything significant from that position... in the last 50 years only ONE VP ever went on to become president. Everyone else just fades into obscurity. So as far as I can see sloppy or not...Harris is right on track.

Why is this such a big deal to you?? Harris will mostly likely not run for president and even if she does she VERY LIKELY will not win...not because she's sloppy or incompetent but because NEARLY ALL VPs DON'T GO ON TO BECOME PRESIDENT. Yet KNOWING ALL OF THIS...I guarantee you and others like you will hand wring and have hissy fits about it as if all she had to do was blah blah blah and its all her fault because of blah blah blah....completely ignoring the history against that position.

Kamala Harris is LITERALLY damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. And youre buying into and playing into all of this bullshit. :smh::smh::smh:
You are acting as if she was randomly selected from the Senate to take on the burden of being VP. :lol: I wanted Abrams or Bass/Demings. Nobody looked at Cheney/Pence and thought they had a path to the Presidency. If you look back, the GOP literally campaigned on a Biden presidency being a de facto Harris presidency and was successful with it.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I don’t even see her going to schools talking to kids I saw Pence doing that atleast.

Here's Harris visiting George Mason.

A simple google search will give you plenty more examples.

Now did that really change anything?

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's Harris visiting George Mason.

A simple google search will give you plenty more examples.

Now did that really change anything?
Her visit was to speak to kids about voting 'wow' how interesting is that?

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her visit was to speak to kids about voting 'wow' how interesting is that?
The students felt otherwise:

“I'm extremely grateful for [Harris] coming out here, just showing the students that voting is important,” said Mason Student Body President Natalia Kanos. “Her presence reassures that Mason is advancing in so many ways—it puts our university in the forefront, and I'm really excited to be part of this institution, to register people to vote, to get people out there.”

Students said the opportunity to engage with the vice president was exciting and surreal, and felt it was a unique benefit afforded to them by Mason.

Imagine hating on Harris because of............... really no reason