How Kamala Harris became 'the incredible disappearing vice president'

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The students felt otherwise:

“I'm extremely grateful for [Harris] coming out here, just showing the students that voting is important,” said Mason Student Body President Natalia Kanos. “Her presence reassures that Mason is advancing in so many ways—it puts our university in the forefront, and I'm really excited to be part of this institution, to register people to vote, to get people out there.”

Students said the opportunity to engage with the vice president was exciting and surreal, and felt it was a unique benefit afforded to them by Mason.

Imagine hating on Harris because of............... really no reason
OK she talked about voting boo fuckin who.

older version

A version older
Registered
That’s a Black Queen that you are talking about!

Massa laughs when I cuss our womenfolk. Das da only chance I gets to cuss in front of massuh.
screen-shot-2017-09-02-at-9-18-38-am_orig.png

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But you cant name one specific thing?

I guess his skin complexion was all he needed to bring to get the job done huh?

This is why Im gonna defend Harris.
Fuck Kamala Harris so are you gonna defend when she was a controversial prosecutor? You should be ashamed of yourself.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grampa joe makes that mis-step boarding AF1 or takes that looming long sleep good nite and...

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Other than Dick Cheney, not a one, at least in my lifetime. Other than being the tie breaker in the senate and handing over the gavel temporarily to actual senators, the VP only does what the pres gives them to do and has zero power. People that don't like her should just say they don't like her.

What V.P has ever been visible?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't find it now if this discussion would have been early last year I probably could pull it up.
dude your original post was this

I don’t even see her going to schools talking to kids I saw Pence doing that atleast.

an article is posted showing harris doing that much and you blow if off... now you can't even google pence visits school?? :hmm: :hmm::hmm:

seriously....this is poor trolling...what are you guys in it for cuz its NOT for enlightenment or edification..:smh::smh:

and its always the same 3 or 4 people with this kind of bullshit...always

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pence would stand by trump at speeches and literally look like he wanted to drink his bath water. Trump demanded that kind of adoration. Lol, remember the cabinet meeting where all cabinet members gave oaths of fealty and love to orangeman like he was prince Jeffrey?

isn't it??

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's an opinion piece from a publication in Pence's own state talking about his time as VP. It's from 2019...his 3rd year in office and remember, it's from his own state and they're obviously being favorable towards him... Starts out mentioning had trouble finding his role (sound familiar). So as with most VP office holders, he wasn't out setting the world on fire...rather doing what his boy told him to do.

https://www.indianapolismonthly.com/news-and-opinion/politics/pences-accomplishments-as-vp

Last edited:

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Come on dude.... your hands are already on your keyboard... google is a click away, so it's easy to find "stuff vp Harris does". Shit, I don't even want to be in here caping for her because I'm pretty much ehhh about any VP, including her... cause they really don't matter unless POTUS croaks or goes into a coma.

Her visit was to speak to kids about voting 'wow' how interesting is that?

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i wouldnt be mad if somebody decided to give her the jfk special.
that would be a beautiful day, :dunno: :yes:
she's a cunt & a bedwench bitch

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Im going to repost this for all of the KH apologist who are attempting to dodge this.

The conversation isnt about about accomplishments of VPs, its about visibility of VPs.

Pence was very visible.
Biden was very visible.
Cheney was very visible.
Gore was very visible

Yall are really trying too hard to make excuses for her. I really wanted her to do a good job or at least not fumble the ball. She's fake and not likable. She called Biden a racist multiple times, then became his VP. She was read for filth by Tulsi and still hasn't ever apologized for any of her actions, but actually said she is proud of her work.

And we can never ever forget this.

Are yall under hypnosis or something? Geesh, the spell of leviathan is strong in some of yall.

Please do not start your new year this naive.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Im going to repost this for all of the KH apologist who are attempting to dodge this.

The conversation isnt about about accomplishments of VPs, its about visibility of VPs.

Pence was very visible.
Biden was very visible.
Cheney was very visible.
Gore was very visible

Yall are really trying too hard to make excuses for her. I really wanted her to do a good job or at least not fumble the ball. She's fake and not likable. She called Biden a racist multiple times, then became his VP. She was read for filth by Tulsi and still hasn't ever apologized for any of her actions, but actually said she is proud of her work.

And we can never ever forget this.

Are yall under hypnosis or something? Geesh, the spell of leviathan is strong in some of yall.

Please do not start your new year this naive.

You've already been asked to give tangible examples to back up your visibility claims and the best you could do was duck the question and repeat the same baseless claims.

Those other VPs are cool in your book because of their cac skin. Its ok to just admit it.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Those other VPs are cool in your book because of their cac skin. Its ok to just admit it.
The problem I have is accepting subpar standards from my people. Just because a person is black, in her case she says she is a person of color and has never said she was black, but just because a person is black does mean we shouldn't expect a high level of outcomes. For a second time you completely ignored the videos I posted.

You can not say with a straight face that she is even doing half as good a job as Joe Biden did as VP.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
The problem I have is accepting subpar standards from my people. Just because a person is black, in her case she says she is a person of color and has never said she was black, but just because a person is black does mean we shouldn't expect a high level of outcomes. For a second time you completely ignored the videos I posted.

You can not say with a straight face that she is even doing half as good a job as Joe Biden did as VP.

Naw, it sounds like you hate black women.