PlayStation ® PS5

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
lol not surprise to see death loop for $25 lol game was weak out the gate.

514857128bdc9698dbaaeea37dc75f69e3fde40c65f08c35a8baaf72caadbd34.jpg

wdFNwc.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
My build on 2k is a big man.

The amount of missed shots or dunks at the basket or small guys blocking dunks is nonsense.

Not to mention how much you can steal the ball.
Yeah they definitely went overboard with the defense. It's damn near impossible to score 100 points!!!!! And watching todays game you know that some bullshit!!!!!

PsOD52.jpg

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
jack you like that game for real? its cool if you do but for AAA game to drop less then a month and a half and now its $25 speaks for itself.im not hating these are facts bro.this game got a lot of bad press..it had good things about it but the bad out weighed the good.

I agree. Couldn't get into it at all

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
jack you like that game for real? its cool if you do but for AAA game to drop less then a month and a half and now its $25 speaks for itself.im not hating these are facts bro.this game got a lot of bad press..it had good things about it but the bad out weighed the good.
I actually do enjoy it. I haven't tried the online component of it yet (you know I don't fuck wit dat online shit like that) but I'm willing to give it a try. Shits fun as hell to me.

UdovR5.jpg

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Does anybody else think the defense in NBA 2K is a bit unrealistic? I mean every single player is Ben Wallace. Wayyyy too many missed layups too.

The amount of missed shots or dunks at the basket or small guys blocking dunks is nonsense.

Yeah they definitely went overboard with the defense. It's damn near impossible to score 100 points!!!!! And watching todays game you know that some bullshit!!!!!
Assist >> This might help. :dunno:

This year, if you are missing layups, try these steps below to adjust...
1) Start at the Home Screen
2) Go to "Features" menu
3) Then Select "Controller Settings"
4) Change "Shot Timing" to "Shots Only" to make layups easily & consistently. :yes:

Also this is optional, but it might help very much...
5) Get the "Fast Twitch" Badge. :yes:
6) Use it at the Bronze level, at the bare minimum.
7) Or use Gold level (or better) if you can afford it.
8) Silver level is unnecessary. (Use Bronze, or Gold, or better.)

The Fast Twitch badge is not just for Big Men.

It is useful for anyone who ever catches the ball while cutting to the basket looking to score... or anyone who grabs "offensive rebounds" looking to score. :yes:

I was missing easy, wide open layups soooo much.... I was about to toss the whole game right out the window :hmm:.... until I made these minor settings changes.... and it changed everything. :yes:

Hope this helps. Peace Out.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

2) Go to "Features" menu
4) Change "Shot Timing" to "Shots Only" to make layups easily & consistently. :yes:

It is useful for anyone who ever catches the ball while cutting to the basket looking to score... or anyone who grabs "offensive rebounds" looking to score. :yes:

I was missing easy, wide open layups soooo much.... I was about to toss the whole game right out the window :hmm:.... until I made these minor settings changes.... and it changed everything. :yes:

Good lookin :thumbsup:

ZkmiHH.jpg

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Does anybody else think the defense in NBA 2K is a bit unrealistic? I mean every single player is Ben Wallace. Wayyyy too many missed layups too.

mnf5I8.jpg

I think they fucked up the defense after the last patch.

I'm a guard and I play very smothering, bully-style defense online, and they've negated that by allowing these point guards to do all this left-right cheese. My perimeter D is like 95 and they act like I can't keep up with these lil fuckers.

And I don't want to give up size to make a super fast midget.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I think they fucked up the defense after the last patch.

I'm a guard and I play very smothering, bully-style defense online, and they've negated that by allowing these point guards to do all this left-right cheese. My perimeter D is like 95 and they act like I can't keep up with these lil fuckers.

And I don't want to give up size to make a super fast midget.
Are a lot of people complaining about it? They need to fix that shit. You'll have a clear path to the basket and a nigga will come literally out of no where and block yo shit. :smh:

sArt0G.jpg

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Are a lot of people complaining about it? They need to fix that shit. You'll have a clear path to the basket and a nigga will come literally out of no where and block yo shit. :smh:

sArt0G.jpg

That's the Chase down badge, you could have a 60 speed C and he could run down a guard with that badge.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

mnf5I8.jpg

PsOD52.jpg
Man. The missed layups had family running in the room like :eek: "fuck happening?" when I first got it.

What really makes me rage is the offensive rebounds the computer gets. I actually slow motioned one and the ball did a zig zag to the computers hands. Meanwhile, my teammates act retarded trying to get rebounds. Shit is maddening. Play great defense and the computer stays getting the rebounds.

2) Go to "Features" menu

Good shit.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Best Buy has this portable drive for $89.99 Black Friday deal now

best external drive for ps5 , is quiet and small
put all your PS4 games on it and the ps5 games you don’t want to play right now

WD - Easystore 5TB External USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive