PlayStation ® PS5

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

There should be no reason that nobodies that wants a console and doesn't want to deal with the nonsense doesn't have Total Tech.

Dropping tomorrow on Best Buy along with possibly the Halo Series X.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Playing NBA 2K I'm thinking the PA announcer should also be coming through the controller speakers. They missed an oppertunity there.

SJ9dlZ.jpg

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rockstar Vows to Only Release Grand Theft Auto V From Now On

“The people have spoken, and we’ve heard them,” said Sam Houser, president of Rockstar Games. “They’re not interested in these new versions of San Andreas and Vice City. They couldn’t care less, in fact. It just proves what we’ve known for years; players aren’t interested in the classics they played growing up, or even single player DLC that can extend the narrative campaign. They would just rather be playing GTA 5. We tried shaking up our formula and paying attention to something else, and everyone got really mad at us. We hear you loud and clear: just Five stuff from here on out. We’ve even put Six on the backburner for now.”

Gamers all over felt that Rockstar was misinterpreting the recent trilogy’s reception and manipulating the narrative to serve their desires.

“Wait, that’s their takeaway from all this?” said Mel Ankov, a longtime fan of the Grand Theft Auto series. “We lobby for this stuff, get excited when it’s announced, buy it the day it comes out, and then when our valid criticisms are aired we’re just told more news about Grand Theft Auto V? I’ve had two marriages since that game was released. Do something else, anything else! Maybe something to do with Bully, Max Payne, L.A. Noire, Manhunt, or Midnight Club, I don’t know. Not more fucking GTA 5! It’s one of the best games I’ve ever played, and also I hate it now.”

I never played GTA 5. I loved San Andreas. Is GTA 5 that much better?

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“The people have spoken, and we’ve heard them,” said Sam Houser, president of Rockstar Games. “They’re not interested in these new versions of San Andreas and Vice City. They couldn’t care less, in fact. It just proves what we’ve known for years; players aren’t interested in the classics they played growing up, or even single player DLC that can extend the narrative campaign. They would just rather be playing GTA 5. We tried shaking up our formula and paying attention to something else, and everyone got really mad at us. We hear you loud and clear: just Five stuff from here on out. We’ve even put Six on the backburner for now.”

Gamers all over felt that Rockstar was misinterpreting the recent trilogy’s reception and manipulating the narrative to serve their desires.

“Wait, that’s their takeaway from all this?” said Mel Ankov, a longtime fan of the Grand Theft Auto series. “We lobby for this stuff, get excited when it’s announced, buy it the day it comes out, and then when our valid criticisms are aired we’re just told more news about Grand Theft Auto V? I’ve had two marriages since that game was released. Do something else, anything else! Maybe something to do with Bully, Max Payne, L.A. Noire, Manhunt, or Midnight Club, I don’t know. Not more fucking GTA 5! It’s one of the best games I’ve ever played, and also I hate it now.”

Fucking Rockstar :angry::angry::angry:

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They on that bullshit... So I guess they don't hear the many people chatting fuck GTA V, bring on GTA VI... To answer your question GTA V was straight, keyword was, but that joint came out when PS3 was still somewhat relevant...

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

That's not real. Any mention of that quote comes back to that same website and it doesn't say where he said it.