PlayStation ® PS5

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
If you're still having trouble getting one, I would suggest finding a Discord that gives you drop alerts as well.

Following a Discord notified me of a lowkey in-store Gamestop drop that got me a PS5 last Dec and I joined another Discord last week and it helped me get an RTX 3070 card for my PC build within a few days.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That Call of Duty campaign mode is very good. The detail in the graphics is amazing. When the Germans bombed the Russian town......... :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

0DWSbK.jpg

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Call of Duty campaign mode is very good. The detail in the graphics is amazing. When the Germans bombed the Russian town......... :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

0DWSbK.jpg
Hell yeah, that was a good mission with ol girl... I like how they used those missions to tell the backstory of the characters... Have you finished it? I've been playing the shit out the Zombie campaign - solo... I can consistently get to level 10, but that shit gets too difficult past that...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Hell yeah, that was a good mission with ol girl... I like how they used those missions to tell the backstory of the characters... Have you finished it? I've been playing the shit out the Zombie campaign - solo... I can consistently get to level 10, but that shit gets too difficult past that...
Still playing the campaign mode. Brothers kickin the Japs ass in the jungle too :yes:

KLdTOA.jpg