The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I applaud his success. He took something and made it more palatable for men and women. I hope he hits 2 million subs. He deserves it. What I will say is I’ve never dated women who give me as many issues at the women on his show. I know those women exist but only through other accounts. Ive never met or overhead a woman say a man must pay all the bills or anything like that. The only issue I had was too many women are fat, and I had an ex get fat on me but that’s not why I dumped her. I had one that wore a bonnet but not out the house; just have that shit on when I came over. I addressed it and it stopped, but I realized if I gotta tell you….

The most common issue is the nasty ass attitudes. That’s the one that’ll destroy black women. I get nasty attitudes from cashiers and the like, but rarely from a girlfriend. Since I’ve started immediately pointing it out, my lady agrees is worse than she imagined. And that’s because black women typically don’t get it from them like we do. I told her you don’t open doors, or are alone on elevators or in awkward situations where you are unsure if you should speak. Men are. My lady will “Hey girl!” any woman. And it’s always met with equal energy, so she foolishly said “every woman I speak to speaks back”. Duh! They don’t hate YOU. Women don’t think it’s a problem unless we point it out while out with them. Resting bitch face is a clear sign to give a woman zero time. No matter how fine or bad you wanna smash, don’t entertain them at all.

My deal breaker is excessive male friends, which Kevin hasn’t covered to my knowledge. I dropped one for that and will never allow that again. As I say here all the time, once she has weave, nails and tats, you’re rummaging through the garbage at this point. No reason think a woman with that many flaws is redeemable. The women on his show are often inarticulate, ghetto or arrogant, and that often comes with weave, lashes, twerking or attitude. I don’t care how fine or big her ass is, if she’s a ratchet, you’ll know off rip. The issue always will be letting those women do whatever they want but for men have some damn standards and avoid them. You know a bad bitch from a lady, so stop dealing with em, period. They won’t get right until we get standards.

The real truth is most men wouldn't even entertain a lot of these women, in the real world the ballers I know wouldn't think twice outside of trying to fuck once with any of these hoes, they're whole existence is in that social setting where no one really takes them seriously.

Literally I got homies who make 6 figures who married the girl at Denny's serving table because she's sweet and femine and she doesn't even look at that, they stay away from the hoes KS has on his show.

IMO KS makes money showing us hoes we knowingly won't fuck with, putting them on his show and getting paid of it, same thing a lot of crackers did back in the day with black folks they speak on the hood but never get close to the people there.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've come to the conclusion America kills culture and implements it's own standards for socialization, dating and marriage (education) which is what we see here, a bus driver literally overvaluing herself based on her looks or her job instead of dealing with reality.
Our issues aren’t with America. That bus driver was Busta Rhymes with a vagina. She’s masculine as fuck. No man of means wants a woman like that. She’s a dude and wants to run shit without a feminine bone in her body. Our culture isn’t indoctrinated into us, it’s what we accept. She can’t even string a sentence together. Y’all gotta admit these broads show you who they are off rip. When that chick said the same sentence 4 times I knew she was extra whack. Her being inarticulate and masculine stems from nobody edifying her. No tv show is doing that to us, we choose that shit.

Last edited:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Our issues aren’t with America. That bus driver was Busta Rhymes with a vagina. She’s masculine as fuck. No man of means wants a woman like that. She’s a dude and wants to run shit without a feminine bone in her body. Our culture isn’t indoctrinated into us, it’s what we accept. She can’t even string a sentence together. Y’all gotta admit these broads show you who they are off rip. When that chick said the said sentence 4 times I knew she was extra whack. Her being inarticulate and masculine stems from nobody edifying her. No tv show is doing that to us, we choose that shit.

Someone would wife her regardless even with her flaws, she makes it worse with that attitude and demeanor but the thing is the culture part controls that part of the equation, America gives her that space to be ignorant and think it's cool and she did that.

I agree with some parts of what you said and the articulate part is fine if her man is the same as her.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
The real truth is most men wouldn't even entertain a lot of these women, in the real world the ballers I know wouldn't think twice outside of trying to fuck once with any of these hoes, they're whole existence is in that social setting where no one really takes them seriously.

Literally I got homies who make 6 figures who married the girl at Denny's serving table because she's sweet and femine and she doesn't even look at that, they stay away from the hoes KS has on his show.

IMO KS makes money showing us hoes we knowingly won't fuck with, putting them on his show and getting paid of it, same thing a lot of crackers did back in the day with black folks they speak on the hood but never get close to the people there.
Mayne these hoes are in every walk of life from Dennys to PhD. Your phrasing suggest KS is exploiting these hoes. Thus these hoes remain unaccountable. KS bottom line is trying get us back together again but it all starts with breaking through the delusions of women.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Dang man, at many denny's all these chicks are either fat or old...what Denny's is this at? lol

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dang man, at many denny's all these chicks are either fat or old...what Denny's is this at? lol

depends on location brah, all of them mothers usually but some decent, we in Florida...

dudes here are different since it's so much material worhship here.

They tend to be a little more conservative with females in general.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mayne these hoes are in every walk of life from Dennys to PhD. Your phrasing suggest KS is exploiting these hoes. Thus these hoes remain unaccountable. KS bottom line is trying get us back together again but it all starts with breaking through the delusions of women.

I'm not disagreeing at all but it's also good business as well, people want to be entertained and KS found a lane to exploit certain women's views knowing it's 95% unrealistic and arguing with them won't change that.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He is really trying to help. I don't see any exploitation.

Not at all. They know what they are getting when the call in. The calls generally go the same way. I dont even watch the calls anymore, just the monologue..you just have to know what it is...KS is even starting to repeat topics now...i'll say this though, at least men and women are having the conversation now

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you seen his videos? All he does is shit on the women and keep egging them on their past mistakes without offering advice.
His advice is the same: wear your own hair, nails and lashes. Lose weight. Stop leading with your education. Don’t talk over man, lose the attitude. Most of you had you’re good man and blew it and another one isn’t coming. Same advice that few of them take.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
His advice is the same: wear your own hair, nails and lashes. Lose weight. Stop leading with your education. Don’t talk over man, lose the attitude. Most of you had you’re good man and blew it and another one isn’t coming. Same advice that few of them take.
naw, all he does is tell the women how they messed up and now they will die alone and should get a dog.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
naw, all he does is tell the women how they messed up and now they will die alone and should get a dog.
And he’s correct. They can rent a dick but nobody is cuffin. They wait too long to get right. If you’ve never seen a post wall bitch that used to obese it looks awful. So even if they did drop the weight their bodies are a crime scene by 40. The problem is they got that big in the first place. They know what to do; they choose to mask all that laziness with longer hair. The wall is 30 for women, period. That’s why most need to be married before 35 so the love at that is unconditional. These broad wait til they look liked spilled gravy then wanna get married and ask for advice. Its oooooooover! 40+ with tattoos looks awful. Not smiling makes the pretties girl ugly. Being obese but divorcing the father of your kids because he is boring or makes less than you—that was your good man. Ya blew it. Most black women have shit attitudes toward us ONLY. At this point, there is no help for ghetto and ratchet ninjas. Can’t help em.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
And he’s correct. They can rent a dick but nobody is cuffin. They wait too long to get right. If you’ve never seen a post wall bitch that used to obese it looks awful. So even if they did drop the weight their bodies are a crime scene by 40. The problem is they got that big in the first place. They know what to do; they choose to mask all that laziness with longer hair. The wall is 30 for women, period. That’s why most need to be married before 35 so the love at that is unconditional. These broad wait til they look liked spilled gravy then wanna get married and ask for advice. Its oooooooover! 40+ with tattoos looks awful. Not smiling makes the pretties girl ugly. Being obese but divorcing the father of your kids because he is boring or makes less than you—that was your good man. Ya blew it. Most black women have shit attitudes toward us ONLY. At this point, there is no help for ghetto and ratchet ninjas. Can’t help em.
The same goes for men and most men wont ever reach that 1% or 10% high value he keeps talking about.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The same goes for men and most men wont ever reach that 1% or 10% high value he keeps talking about.
Most of this shit is men’s fault. Low ass standards. I’m not afraid to say it. And most women don’t truly require a “high value” man. That’s a myth!!! I make 6-figures and my last two girlfriends made more and never said a word. I’ve never had a woman I dated care what I made when I made half my income. You only hear sluts and tv characters actually speak on income. Most of these single moms have kids by mediocre dudes. It’s hard to make less than most women these days because few are doing all that great and the ones that are will date you if you make less. Facts.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most of this shit is men’s fault. Low ass standards. I’m not afraid to say it. And most women don’t truly require a “high value” man. That’s a myth!!! I make 6-figures and my last two girlfriends made more and never said a word. I’ve never had a woman I dated care what I made when I made half my income. You only hear sluts and tv characters actually speak on income. Most of these single moms have kids by mediocre dudes. It’s hard to make less than most women these days because few are doing all that great and the ones that are will date you if you make less. Facts.
Thats false

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

So that means that everyone is guilty of wanting outcomes that are not possible for everyone to achieve. However women are the most unrealistic because they are emotional and feelings based by nature.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
So that means that everyone is guilty of wanting outcomes that are not possible for everyone to achieve. However women are the most unrealistic because they are emotional and feelings based by nature.

And men are not just as emotional and unrealistic? I get it brah, women bad men good.

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
And men are not just as emotional and unrealistic? I get it brah, women bad men good.

No you don't get it. Women are allowed wallow in dysfunction because society does not hold them accountable on the same level men are held. Thank goodness for women who see the problems and addresses the sistahood and do not give them cover. As far as the men being emotional and unrealistic is it because most of them were raised by women? Has it occurred the problem may be women raise the type of men they hate?

Do we see men in society who lack purpose, drive,character yes we do and guess what???? Men know that at the end of the day most people don't have their back. That is why men must protect themselves from the gynocracy and their simp enablers.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women aren’t THAT delusional. They know they are fat, loud, obnoxious, having too many kids, or they look ridiculous in whatever way they come out the house. They know they don’t deserve a quality man nor a rich one….BUT that’s who deals with them. I swear if I had a YouTube channel it would be the focus of my show: women know the pussy will get them what and who they want. These nba players know they just nutted in a whore. The men have no self respect or standards. Women know if they post up some dude is gonna shoot his shot; green weave or post pregnancy gut. How is that delusion? I’ll sum it up like this: the arrogance of the character Jerome from Martin is the same level of arrogance from most black women. You only saw Jerome fail with Pam and Gina, doesn’t mean he never hits. These women today are Jerome from Martin, you niggas KEEP fucking em. #lookatthewhiteshoes

They aren’t “THAT” delusional..means they still delusional. It’s like saying I’m not that black, but you still identify as black. But I get that a man will still shoot his shot, regardless of how many flaws she comes with. That’s where KS and us men need to turn the table on these women. By uniting and standing solid with each other.

KS need to either be like fuck this hoes, give them no time hang up on them off the break. While working with the ones who want to put in that work. Notice any non-black chick that called in, received maybe 30 seconds of KS time. Because he wants to entertain the ratchet ones, therefore his soundboard say “ I’ll make you famous”

As far us men we rewarding failed women while the plain janes get look over. So I suggest he come back and talk to the fellas again. And say no don’t fuck that low-life chick..leave her now. Let me hook you up with this nice young woman in FB group. Stop liking these dumb IG thots and following these groupie bitches. All of need to Ignore these type of women, to bring them down to earth.

My boy just got cussed out by a girl he been seeing. She told him Fuck you in front of everybody. But yet he still answering her phone calls. Send that woman back to the streets and keep her there!

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Most black women have shit attitudes toward us ONLY.

Hard truth. Broads be combative by default when it comes to black men, but act right and be on their Ps and Qs when a white boy comes along.

Was talking to a friend whose husband passed away about 7 years ago. When I say "good dude, provider and took care of EVERYONE around him", I mean that shit. A hard loss indeed.

Do you know this woman, since his death, has been on the "black men ain't shit" tip? I'm like, don't you remember your husband? That's why I like when KS comes with the statistics because women are so quick to regurgitate the stereotype with nothing to support it. If you want to talk about family dysfunction, I can point to about 10 white families I know personally doing some head scratching shit, but yet "it's the black men".

Time to defend ourselves when these women so casually degrade our character. And I now check black women when they try their shit with me....being difficult and combative has never been sexy.

I've known/know too many good black men that do the right thing to let that shit fly any further.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They aren’t “THAT” delusional..means they still delusional. It’s like saying I’m not that black, but you still identify as black. But I get that a man will still shoot his shot, regardless of how many flaws she comes with. That’s where KS and us men need to turn the table on these women. By uniting and standing solid with each other.

KS need to either be like fuck this hoes, give them no time hang up on them off the break. While working with the ones who want to put in that work. Notice any non-black chick that called in, received maybe 30 seconds of KS time. Because he wants to entertain the ratchet ones, therefore his soundboard say “ I’ll make you famous”

As far us men we rewarding failed women while the plain janes get look over. So I suggest he come back and talk to the fellas again. And say no don’t fuck that low-life chick..leave her now. Let me hook you up with this nice young woman in FB group. Stop liking these dumb IG thots and following these groupie bitches. All of need to Ignore these type of women, to bring them down to earth.

My boy just got cussed out by a girl he been seeing. She told him Fuck you in front of everybody. But yet he still answering her phone calls. Send that woman back to the streets and keep her there!

The highlighted part right here times 100

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hard truth. Broads be combative by default when it comes to black men, but act right and be on their Ps and Qs when a white boy comes along.

Was talking to a friend whose husband passed away about 7 years ago. When I say "good dude, provider and took care of EVERYONE around him", I mean that shit. A hard loss indeed.

Do you know this woman, since his death, has been on the "black men ain't shit" tip? I'm like, don't you remember your husband? That's why I like when KS comes with the statistics because women are so quick to regurgitate the stereotype with nothing to support it. If you want to talk about family dysfunction, I can point to about 10 white families I know personally doing some head scratching shit, but yet "it's the black men".

Time to defend ourselves when these women so casually degrade our character. And I now check black women when they try their shit with me....being difficult and combative has never been sexy.

I've known/know too many good black men that do the right thing to let that shit fly any further.
Took babygirl to a popular black-owned brunch spot. Hostess had few words for me. She goes “Four?” My lady goes “Yeah, four.” then looked at me like “I see what you mean.” Hostess goes “20-30 minutes” with no eye contact. Mixed couple of white and Asian friends walked up “Hi, are you all together, the 4 of you? Well, I’m wanna warn you it’s gonna be a 20-30 minute wait, is that okay” We all looked at each other with confirmation. Kiss all types of ass but short with their own.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just finished this one. This was one of his better shows.

yeah he's not lying, he's on point

but he's talking to women he's in a much better situation with and a lot of his callers will overvalue themselves to feel better about themselves.

From a business standpoint the hustle is undefeated.

But it's alot of truth in it... which is why I said America's goal is to kill cultures.