The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
This is also true but unfortunately with him it will continue to happen to “him”. Theirs a reason Jada is still in love with Tupac over Will Smith. Tupac was consider a thug, had multiple women didn’t take no shit. Spit at the cameras. While Will is considered a sweetheart. That nice shit isn’t for me, now being cool is different!
jada was not in love with tupac, they stopped talking

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I've said this years ago in conversations my homeboys. One of the worst things to have happen was to have weekend nightlife culture infiltrate the traditional work week. And to have what would be reasonable and sometimes silly male female interactions turn into the typical bottle service/waitress/stripper transactional type interactions outside of those environments no matter what time of the day it is. Of course you'd have fuckery on the low outside of those usual environments, but shit has gone beyond haywire. So when you are in those environments where it would be expected, it's in fucking overdrive. The algorithm is way out of wack. If you are with the shits, it's a playground. But if you live by, "It's a time and place for everything." You're shit out of luck. But it's not sustainable. Because you have to rest and recharge at some point before jumping back in. That Vampire lifestyle.
This. I worry that my son's won't find the same quality of woman that I found in their mother. Fucking a lot of hoes is cool until you want to settle down.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This. I worry that my son's won't find the same quality of woman that I found in their mother. Fucking a lot of hoes is cool until you want to settle down.

One of the most important movies I watched growing up that represents checks and balances: "Def by Temptations" and "Field of Dreams"

As a man you should have choice but to build. And as you build they will come. But understand, that the women who only come to leach or outright destroy what you have built and will attempt to ruin your peace will out number those who want to embrace your peace. The most you can do is teach the youngins', that there is a difference between "A time and a place" and "Under no circumstances will you stray off the path."

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
One of the most important movies I watched growing up that represents checks and balances: "Def by Temptations" and "Field of Dreams"

As a man you should have choice but to build. And as you build they will come. But understand, that the women who only come to leach or outright destroy what you have built and will attempt to ruin your peace will out number those who want to embrace your peace. The most you can do is teach the youngins', that there is a difference between "A time and a place" and "Under no circumstances will you stray off the path."
Oh they know the difference between a hoe and a wife. However, it's getting to the point of hoe saturation.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I experienced that in my early to mid 30s.
women i runn across thats like this are miserable....and they wear it on them..i spot them as soon as they open they mouth....
and then i just wish them well...i tried dealing with hoes when she think in her head is one half of the big timers,,and the constant
why you know so & so,,why they know you,,oh so you do business with all types of people huh so why cant you put me on..and i will
react with what you mean put you on,, by how you act i thought you already was on...it never works out....he is correct 100%....

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Totally understand Fam. 1000%

But being the Pops that you probably are, you will guide him through the vetting process with this chicks out here. Yes the times have drastically changed when it comes to finding that "One".

But if he is always seeking and getting counsel from in his eyes & heart..... My Hero......then his selection and interview process of them will get him great results.

Just my thoughts....

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
jada was not in love with tupac, they stopped talking

Jada was not in love with Tupac

Yeah that’s what’s up

c4fb78720fee8560720d6b6be8de6fc0.jpg

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This shit is becoming a problem even though I am enjoying the short-term results.

I think that’s part of the problem. We enjoy the short-term results, especially when we are young men before family becomes important to us. We are now in a society where sex is the normalcy of everyday life. Women love attention, and we give it to them. Attention can also be validation. Validation is a necessary drug for the insecure.

Insecure individuals don’t want to have to think about themselves and their shortcomings. It’s so wild to see.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Totally understand Fam. 1000%

But being the Pops that you probably are, you will guide him through the vetting process with this chicks out here. Yes the times have drastically changed when it comes to finding that "One". But if he is always seeking and getting counsel from in his eyes & heart.....Hero, then his selection and interview process of them will get him great results.

Just my thoughts....
Thanks fam. It has been rough because that negro is too much like me, his younger brother is going to be worse. His 6'7 ass draws attention from everything from geeky chicks with a booty to pink hair hood rats that have been fucking since they were 13. I am glad that he is on the yard now, which will increase his odds of finding a black chick from a good family who has their head in the right place. My Pops saw a pic of the pink-haired chick and was like damn, who let the skripper in high school? :lol: Damn, I miss those smoothie king discounts but my son kicked her to the curb because he told her he didn't like the pink hair. She told him it's her hair and she ain't changing.:smh: So he hit her with the duece.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I think that’s part of the problem. We enjoy the short-term results, especially when we are young men before family becomes important to us. We are now in a society where sex is the normalcy of everyday life. Women love attention, and we give it to them. Attention can also be validation. Validation is a necessary drug for the insecure.

Insecure individuals don’t want to have to think about themselves and their shortcomings. It’s so wild to see.
Amen and @HNIC gave all of us perverts a place to congregate. I blame that negro. :lol:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks fam. It has been rough because that negro is too much like me, his younger brother is going to be worse. His 6'7 ass draws attention from everything from geeky chicks with a booty to pink hair hood rats that have been fucking since they were 13. I am glad that he is on the yard now, which will increase his odds of finding a black chick from a good family who has their head in the right place. My Pops saw a pic of the pink-haired chick and was like damn, who let the skripper in high school? :lol: Damn, I miss those smoothie king discounts but my son kicked her to the curb because he told her he didn't like the pink hair. She told him it's her hair and she ain't changing.:smh: So he hit her with the duece.

Always welcome, Fam. 1000%

Yeah what they see and have to vet through ain't good, especially when you got jokers coming at you left & right.

And man that Pink, Blue, Lime Green hair shit is some straight bird shit. Chicks be looking like they are in a cage at a pet store.
Your Pops had the right reaction. :giggle:

And if it ain't the hair, its all the damn tattoos. :smh:

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I applaud his success. He took something and made it more palatable for men and women. I hope he hits 2 million subs. He deserves it. What I will say is I’ve never dated women who give me as many issues at the women on his show. I know those women exist but only through other accounts. Ive never met or overhead a woman say a man must pay all the bills or anything like that. The only issue I had was too many women are fat, and I had an ex get fat on me but that’s not why I dumped her. I had one that wore a bonnet but not out the house; just have that shit on when I came over. I addressed it and it stopped, but I realized if I gotta tell you….

The most common issue is the nasty ass attitudes. That’s the one that’ll destroy black women. I get nasty attitudes from cashiers and the like, but rarely from a girlfriend. Since I’ve started immediately pointing it out, my lady agrees is worse than she imagined. And that’s because black women typically don’t get it from them like we do. I told her you don’t open doors, or are alone on elevators or in awkward situations where you are unsure if you should speak. Men are. My lady will “Hey girl!” any woman. And it’s always met with equal energy, so she foolishly said “every woman I speak to speaks back”. Duh! They don’t hate YOU. Women don’t think it’s a problem unless we point it out while out with them. Resting bitch face is a clear sign to give a woman zero time. No matter how fine or bad you wanna smash, don’t entertain them at all.

My deal breaker is excessive male friends, which Kevin hasn’t covered to my knowledge. I dropped one for that and will never allow that again. As I say here all the time, once she has weave, nails and tats, you’re rummaging through the garbage at this point. No reason think a woman with that many flaws is redeemable. The women on his show are often inarticulate, ghetto or arrogant, and that often comes with weave, lashes, twerking or attitude. I don’t care how fine or big her ass is, if she’s a ratchet, you’ll know off rip. The issue always will be letting those women do whatever they want but for men have some damn standards and avoid them. You know a bad bitch from a lady, so stop dealing with em, period. They won’t get right until we get standards.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good show…These shows make it easier to deal with women. It confirms to me how delusional they are.They want a man to pay all the bills, make a certain amount of money and in return we want peace. Which is free and they can’t even offer that.

Yes Indeed Fam.

His shows are very entertaining because every chick, no matter how good they may look (a 8, 9, or possible 10 in their eyes) they think its going to be different with him.

It doesn't matter what they come with, he tries to unplug them from The Matrix and put them in the real world. But as usual it does not work.

These chicks are listening in the moment but when the call ends, they get back into the chair and plugged back in The Matrix (their delusional world).

Last edited:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I applaud his success. He took something and made it more palatable for men and women. I hope he hits 2 million subs. He deserves it. What I will say is I’ve never dated women who give me as many issues at the women on his show. I know those women exist but only through other accounts. Ive never met or overhead a woman say a man must pay all the bills or anything like that. The only issue I had was too many women are fat, and I had an ex get fat on me but that’s not why I dumped her. I had one that wore a bonnet but not out the house; just have that shit on when I came over. I addressed it and it stopped, but I realized if I gotta tell you….

The most common issue is the nasty ass attitudes. That’s the one that’ll destroy black women. I get nasty attitudes from cashiers and the like, but rarely from a girlfriend. Since I’ve started immediately pointing it out, my lady agrees is worse than she imagined. And that’s because black women typically don’t get it from them like we do. I told her you don’t open doors, or are alone on elevators or in awkward situations where you are unsure if you should speak. Men are. My lady will “Hey girl!” any woman. And it’s always met with equal energy, so she foolishly said “every woman I speak to speaks back”. Duh! They don’t hate YOU. Women don’t think it’s a problem unless we point it out while out with them. Resting bitch face is a clear sign to give a woman zero time. No matter how fine or bad you wanna smash, don’t entertain them at all.

My deal breaker is excessive male friends, which Kevin hasn’t covered to my knowledge. I dropped one for that and will never allow that again. As I say here all the time, once she has weave, nails and tats, you’re rummaging through the garbage at this point. No reason think a woman with that many flaws is redeemable. The women on his show are often inarticulate, ghetto or arrogant, and that often comes with weave, lashes, twerking or attitude. I don’t care how fine or big her ass is, if she’s a ratchet, you’ll know off rip. The issue always will be letting those women do whatever they want but for men have some damn standards and avoid them. You know a bad bitch from a lady, so stop dealing with em, period. They won’t get right until we get standards.

As always nicely dropped, Fam

The highlighted part is 1000% on the real.

It starts with us brothers. We have to have them (STANDARDS)

Because without them, you will continue to be scrounging through and getting feed from dumpsters

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good show…These shows make it easier to deal with women. It confirms to me how delusional they are.They want a man to pay all the bills, make a certain amount of money and in return we want peace. Which is free and they can’t even offer that.
Women aren’t THAT delusional. They know they are fat, loud, obnoxious, having too many kids, or they look ridiculous in whatever way they come out the house. They know they don’t deserve a quality man nor a rich one….BUT that’s who deals with them. I swear if I had a YouTube channel it would be the focus of my show: women know the pussy will get them what and who they want. These nba players know they just nutted in a whore. The men have no self respect or standards. Women know if they post up some dude is gonna shoot his shot; green weave or post pregnancy gut. How is that delusion? I’ll sum it up like this: the arrogance of the character Jerome from Martin is the same level of arrogance from most black women. You only saw Jerome fail with Pam and Gina, doesn’t mean he never hits. These women today are Jerome from Martin, you niggas KEEP fucking em. #lookatthewhiteshoes

Last edited: