The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
He went in on this video. Women leadership is a disaster waiting to happen. Only in the west are we giving in to this shit.
I don't know who that guy is but he talks fast but was not talking facts. Much of his info is incorrect. He's ignorant of both history and current world politics. Whoever doubts what I'm saying, I would encourage them to search engine his claims.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nawl, he needed to find a different woman

This is also true but unfortunately with him it will continue to happen to “him”. Theirs a reason Jada is still in love with Tupac over Will Smith. Tupac was consider a thug, had multiple women didn’t take no shit. Spit at the cameras. While Will is considered a sweetheart. That nice shit isn’t for me, now being cool is different!

Bad Andy

No time for a 304
Registered
Bitch, please. These women already know this or, at best, already disliked men from their childhood examples. The dog comment proves she never improved and only did the video because it was standard talking points. Lastly, what most men nor women see if most women are not ladies. Many are bad bitches. Men of means quickly see the difference. She’s still a hoe because if she was truly about cleaning her first step would been how she dressed on a video and getting off social media. The other shit wrong with the video are too long to write. It’s over for women wanting marriage and it’s truly over for our women.

She showed her ass before she finished. She said no man in this world gave her confidence except for her dog, where was Dad????? In my Kevin Samuels voice. “you can’t make this shit up”

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She showed her ass before she finished. She said no man in this world gave her confidence except for her dog, where was Dad????? In my Kevin Samuels voice. “you can’t make this shit up”
Facts. What she really said was she’s so broken and her pussy is so stretched that you can’t say, do or buy her anything to match the rush of random dick. She knows committed dick doesn’t come close to any dick you want when you want it. She’s forever a hoe. She’ll marry a simp for a few years, cheat and take him to the cleaners and has the support to remain a hoe. They don’t come back from whoredom. Bitches get dogs because all you gotta do is feed em. A man requires the bitch be much more.

Last edited:

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man AJ needs to go to Sosua or Rio for just 2 weeks. He will forget her and every woman like her. Have him learn Spanish or Portuguese for a year and he will open up his options.

dude doesn’t know his worth.
Why do yall keep saying this stupid shit??
You just gonna pay for pussy for the rest of ur life? Looking fwd to your next 5 day vacation so you can get laid? Thats lame fam. Get to work on yourself and shit will change right where you are! Take a good look in the mirror and be real with yourself about your short commings and get to work! Revamp your whole life if need be, change your social settings and groups also. Work work work

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why do yall keep saying this stupid shit??
You just gonna pay for pussy for the rest of ur life? Looking fwd to your next 5 day vacation so you can get laid? Thats lame fam. Get to work on yourself and shit will change right where you are! Take a good look in the mirror and be real with yourself about your short commings and get to work! Revamp your whole life if need be, change your social settings and groups also. Work work work

Eh to each his own…everything has a price at the end of the day. Money is expendable, but time that is priceless. For me it works out. And who the fuck does a 5 day vacation in the age of the internet and remote careers??? More like 2-3 weeks while still getting all my work done all from an iPad or Laptop. I have no problem with paying if I really want it, and I could care less what is lame to others.

To me wasting time on a neurodic creature is more lame than wasting money, but hey that’s just me. :cheers:

Last edited:

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eh to each his own…everything has a price at the end of the day. Money is expendable, but time that is priceless. For me it works out. And who the fuck does a 5 day vacation in the age of the internet and remote careers??? More like 2-3 weeks while still getting all my work done all from an iPad or Laptop. I have no problem with paying if I really want it, and I could care less what is lame to others.

To me wasting time on a neurodic creature is more lame than wasting money, but hey that’s just me. :cheers:
Best wishes

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This Lady Said A whole WORD!:bravo::groupwave:

Nah, black women think their shit don’t stink no matter what man they deal with. Black women are discontented with black men because deep down they know the issues we have with them are true and they don’t want to do the work to fix themselves. Black women have the lowest self esteem and the lowest work ethic. This is why a black man with two jobs is passed over. Not because he’s broke but because she can’t match his effort. I’m old enough to have seen every type of black woman there is and the ONLY women who work hard to be what black men are attracted to are sluts. These Instagram hoes stay in the gym trying to get a man, while the women with degrees, careers and a husband want zero parts of a gym. Black women hate that to us and others races of women they look lazy.

Last edited:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good drop fam. Also I have said it before skripper hoe culture is so pervasive that it is influencing chicks to stoop lower to it's level. This shit is becoming a problem even though I am enjoying the short-term results.

I've said this years ago in conversations my homeboys. One of the worst things to have happen was to have weekend nightlife culture infiltrate the traditional work week. And to have what would be reasonable and sometimes silly male/female interactions turn into the typical bottle service/waitress/stripper transactional type interactions outside of those environments no matter what time of the day it is. Of course you'd have fuckery on the low outside of those usual environments, but shit has gone beyond haywire. So when you are in those environments where it would be expected, it's in fucking overdrive. The algorithm is way out of wack. If you are with the shits, it's a playground. But if you live by, "It's a time and place for everything." You're shit out of luck. But it's not sustainable. Because you have to rest and recharge at some point before jumping back in. That Vampire lifestyle.

Last edited: