Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Babylon (Dub)

In the newly formed Shiniki district of Tokyo, Zen Seizaki is a diligent public prosecutor at the Tokyo District Public Prosecutors Office. Assigned to a case involving false advertisement, Zen—along with his assistant officer, Atsuhiko Fumio—investigate Japan Supiri, a pharmaceutical company that had provided fabricated clinical research on the company's new drug. While investigating the file of Shin Inaba, an anesthesiologist connected to the crime, the case takes a dark turn when Zen finds a page stained with a mixture of blood, hair and skin, along with the letter "F" scribbled all across the sheet. As he investigates further, the case goes beyond Zen's imagination and becomes vastly complex, challenging his sense of justice and his knowledge of the truth. Digging deeper into the investigation, Zen begins to uncover a concealed plot behind the ongoing mayoral election and ties to many people of interest involved in the election and those closer than he thinks. The case grows more severe and propels Zen into an unforeseen hurricane of corruption and deceit behind the election, the establishment of the Shiniki district, and the mysterious woman associated with it all.

Other names: Babylon (Dub)

Studio: REVOROOT

Scores: 6.79 / 9.99

Genre: Mystery, Psychological, Thriller

Episode: 12 / 12

Duration: 24 min/ep

Date release: 2019-10-07

Date aired: Oct 07, 2019 - Jan 28, 2020

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

This is me with One Piece. I had to rewatch the anime since i stopped near the beginning a long time ago. Im 476 episodes in and about half way caught up. It's going to take me another 3 or 4 months to catch up to where they at in the anime....

I was going to pace myself but the episodes got good...lol...I should have reread the last arc I was at before i stopped and gone from there...lol

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered

This is me with One Piece. I had to rewatch the anime since i stopped near the beginning a long time ago. Im 476 episodes in and about half way caught up. It's going to take me another 3 or 4 months to catch up to where they at in the anime....

I was going to pace myself but the episodes got good...lol...I should have reread the last arc I was at before i stopped and gone from there...lol

That's exactly what i did too.

One Piece is too good to pass up.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered

One Piece fell off after Enies Lobby/Water 7.

Picked back up in the middle of Thriller Bark, fell off, then hasn't been the same since the big Marine HQ war.

Oda need to wrap it up and start the next project.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
One Piece fell off after Enies Lobby/Water 7.

Picked back up in the middle of Thriller Bark, fell off, then hasn't been the same since the big Marine HQ war.

Oda need to wrap it up and start the next project.

Oda said he wants to end the series in four years...

:dunno:

I dont remember the Thriller Bark arc being so boring in the manga. I kept falling asleep watching those episodes..

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I stopped in the middle of the Whole Cake Island Arc in the manga.

Jigganaut

Star
BGOL Investor

I dont remember the Thriller Bark arc being so boring in the manga. I kept falling asleep watching those episodes..

Yo this shit is crazy because all this is exactly how it happened to me. I just keep updated on the major reveals and shit like that. I was 20 something when I started reading this shit I'm God damn 41 and 2 marriages deep now. Lol

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered

Everyone pretty much agree that Thriller Bark animated was long and boring. The constant being In shadows, the long drawn out story just to introduce a warlord (Moria) and the seemingly loss direction for Luffy.

Best thing that came out of it was the opening theme Jungle P.

At least we got Ryuuma as a cameo, but did anyone read the one-shot for Monster?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Yo this shit is crazy because all this is exactly how it happened to me. I just keep updated on the major reveals and shit like that. I was 20 something when I started reading this shit I'm God damn 41 and 2 marriages deep now. Lol

It's crazy,because I started reading One Piece in 2011 and stopped around 2015 or 2016. I would get hype reading One Piece every week because Naruto and Bleach were boring at the time. I just stopped reading One Piece...lol

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Everyone pretty much agree that Thriller Bark animated was long and boring. The constant being In shadows, the long drawn out story just to introduce a warlord (Moria) and the seemingly loss direction for Luffy.

Best thing that came out of it was the opening theme Jungle P.

At least we got Ryuuma as a cameo, but did anyone read the one-shot for Monster?

I guess,reading the manga and watching it makes a difference because I didnt have an issue reading that arc....lol.

When,I watch the anime I forgot most of the details from the manga..

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
I guess,reading the manga and watching it makes a difference because I didnt have an issue reading that arc....lol.

When,I watch the anime I forgot most of the details from the manga..
Thats why I prefer to read Jojos than watch Jojos. The transition is just better in manga format sometimes.

Also gotta remember that they have a 25-30 min run time so they often add in filler scenes into episodes to fill out the in between.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
The Saga of Tanya the Evil Season 2

Demon Slayer Season 2 Official Teaser Trailer - 1

Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Movie

Vinland Saga Season 2 - Official Announcement Trailer

Im looking forward to seeing "The Saga of Tanya the Evil" season 2. I would highly recommend seeing the movie that takes place after season 1....

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
The Saga of Tanya the Evil Season 2

Demon Slayer Season 2 Official Teaser Trailer - 1

Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Movie

Vinland Saga Season 2 - Official Announcement Trailer

Im looking forward to seeing "The Saga of Tanya the Evil" season 2. I would highly recommend seeing the movie that takes place after season 1....

Better off reading Tanya