The Chi Discussion Thread

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
at the begging of the season I thought it was Jake or Trig

but I think it's Jemma's dad. He seems tired of Douda's shit.

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You seen it already how???
Hulu subscription. It makes sense that the person who shot Douda did it. Poor Kevin, this cat has lost his girl and got put out of school. Real fucked up for him. I am really fucking sick of the producer making it seem as if only gay or tranny people can run society / and live morally. This show is really fucked up on a deep level of thinking.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Hulu subscription. It makes sense that the person who shot Douda did it. Poor Kevin, this cat has lost his girl and got put out of school. Real fucked up for him. I am really fucking sick of the producer making it seem as if only gay or tranny people can run society / and live morally. This show is really fucked up on a deep level of thinking.
Dre has too many lines and scenes. The whole plot with her not telling her wife is dumb. Jada sitting outside her house looking all sick, but don't want anyone to know that she is.

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor

Most of the time I watch I don't take anything said seriously. But Kev asked that Administrator/Principal: Do I have to be perfect to stay?
That shit hit home. Captured systematic racism in one single line. One single moment of crystal clear though in a series full of muddled dialogue

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kev taking Ls left and right. His Mom did what dumb hoes always do. Assume some shit til they fuck
up their lives, literally….. I’m sick of the lmnop push and normalization. They see Trig’s nigga and nobody even makes a face or thinks twice like that shit hella regular? Yea, ite, nigga where? For Jake to never have even said nothin about his brother fuckjn a tranny is crazy and clearly a push, out of al characters, he most def woulda said sumn

Last edited:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Da Brat and Shumpert :lol:

Maisha is Nicki Minaj and too good for Poppa now

Jake turned in to a simp instead of a playa

Where was my boy Jason Weaver, him and Darnell are the best parts of the show

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Still not a black male without major flaw... They even got Papa on some selfish, jealous shit...

Added another Tranny :smh:

I wanna like this but the bullshit is so obvious
Wonder how the new dude that likes Kiesha will turn out.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wonder how the new dude that likes Kiesha will turn out.
This is Lena Waithe, he's the son of the dude who raped her. Has to be dark and sad. Also Kevin is going to join a gang and his initiation is he has to kill Poppa. Jake wouldn't be as sad or dreary. Also Tiffany is going to contract HIV from her customer and Emmet is going to take care of her til she passes, so he'll lose the 2 women he loves. Remember this is Lena Waithe:raincloud::raincloud::raincloud:

Who_I_AM

BGOL Original Veteran /C.S.I.
BGOL Investor
yeah, that was a nice twist and i'm glad they didn't drag it out.
but even with that, the writers fucked it all up. if you want to kill someone you dont just shoot them once in the stomach and assume they will die.
THIS!!! Unless she plans on shooting him again down the road... BUT the writers blew it again

Who_I_AM

BGOL Investor
Been said all roads lead to Keisha getting the baby back... and of course Kevin and Keisha can't get their shit together... look at their Momma. She was straight enough to have two kids but now married to a woman and at the first sign of trouble in her marriage so goes to a bar and becomes Bizzaro Thot for the DaBrat in 15 seconds.... Who is writing this shit!!

Who_I_AM

BGOL Investor
Kevin, Poppa, and Emmett have all been transformed into play-doh!!!
I'm still rooting for Kevin to get it together, but he needs new friends or frfr just be okay by his damn self.

Poppa - They have turned him into his Daddy... preaching and reaching. And playing himself. It is ugly to see on TV. He did all that my queen Bullshit, put her own the little podcast and a LGBTQ magazine give her a full-fledged photoshoot with her Momma sitting there?????? What happened to all the children she was taking care of and couldn't make it to school???? And she drops Poppa's ass like she joined Destiny's Child.

Emmett - If he doesn't tell Tiffany that we can co-parent but all this extra outside of the marriage sex ain't gonna work... did y'all see the previews for the next episode??? SEX parties????
Smokey's stay full... why dafaq he back to passing out trays in the basement of the church??? And giving out advice ...

And Trig ... smh... "from now on we move as a unit" looking ass!!

Apparently these writers don't know shit about a real man... a REAL BLACK MAN!

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
Poppa - They have turned him into his Daddy... preaching and reaching. And playing himself. It is ugly to see on TV. He did all that my queen Bullshit, put her own the little podcast and a LGBTQ magazine give her a full-fledged photoshoot with her Momma sitting there?????? What happened to all the children she was taking care of and couldn't make it to school???? And she drops Poppa's ass like she joined Destiny's Child.

THIS!! I'd love to see her blow up but damn. Momma ain't had two scenes since season 1 :lol:

The plots move REALLY fast on this show. Like one week they got Ms Jada (who I really like) having wild, sexy escapades with her boy toy and the next week she is on death row with Cancer to the 25th Power. Have they ever heard of stages??

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
I'm surprised she didn't spit on him and leave her DNA. Or a leave fargin business card with her name on the shit
As soon as I read it I :lol:

56360752.jpg

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Don't forget the make a speech part.....She stood there for half an hour after busting him. Then the MFer DIDN'T die??
I'm surprised she didn't spit on him and leave her DNA. Or a leave fargin business card with her name on the shit
I wonder how she felt when she got home and saw on the news that he wasn't dead.