Joe Budden podcast done? No Rory or Mal for 2nd straight episode

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would love to hear the specific details of the issues that went.

At the end of the day, you only had to work what maybe 6-8 hours a week and you were probably getting paid more than people who work 40 hours a week?? Just to talk about things we talk about on this board??? I am a little lost with this logic....

If they wanted equity, I don't blame Joe for not giving any of that up either....Dude started this even before podcast...Do people remember him going on periscope or doing his videos when he was living with Fat ASS Tahiry?

If equity or ownership was the issue, why not figure out a way to make another move that doesn't breach your contract??

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Dudes a horrible tweeter. Last time he was on some "im from a certain cloth" shit.. Now its "i'll get to the messy shit later". Man say something or stfu my man.
We can see why he is where he is at.

I think where Joe messed up is him not making it clear to them. He was using the word friendship too much. Joe was going to do right by them but they were really thinking they were owners. What's funny is they will say we don't care about money is friendship first haha. Corny shit and now look.

This is no different than all the black music labels ceo's using the word family.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We can see why he is where he is at.

I think where Joe messed up is him not making it clear to them. He was using the word friendship too much. Joe was going to do right by them but they were really thinking they were owners. What's funny is they will say we don't care about money is friendship first haha. Corny shit and now look.

This is no different than all the black music labels ceo's using the word family.
Yep. Which makes its even funnier because Joe has made a career trashing labels for such fuck shit. :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He finally came out the bathroom after his n word rant and punching the mirror and walls... he like from this day on I no longer hang out with “those people” like my parents told me in the first place
Ohhh this hoe ass nigga went on a n word rant?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I definitely have to listen....I am sorry, but I got to ride with Joe on this one....Nigga put these dude in a win win situation and it does sound like greed, money, and fucking lawyers got involved.
Without knowing full details so if I’m wrong here correct me but is it greed if you feel like you worth a certain amount and you are seeking more than what you getting? Isn’t that what you suppose to do? Then it’s up for Joe to determine if they worth that amount. I really don’t see how this has blown up like it has. This shit happens all the time in business.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Two fucking nobodies mad at someone who made it so we even know who these chuckle heads are. Mal constantly look like he's about to heroine nod out, Rory is your run of the mill soulless ginger culture vulture cac.

Mal should be slapped in the face for letting that sulfur smelling cac ruin his money.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Ohhh this hoe ass nigga went on a n word rant?
Lol nah I just making jokes on how you know he probably reacting once he heard he was fired.. you know that white boy was mad so I’m pretty sure he probably was pissed off and went hiding in his crib and shouted out the n word in his house

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol nah I just making jokes on how you know he probably reacting once he heard he was fired.. you know that white boy was mad so I’m pretty sure he probably was pissed off and went hiding in his crib and shouted out the n word in his house
Oh yeah it wouldn’t shock me. He better get over that shit and do something...it’s best to not even speak on this shit and let Joe and Ak talk themselves to death.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But clearly they were under the impression or led to believe otherwise.

Again, i have zero sympathy for ANY of them.. But its obvious these clowns were at some point told something different as it pertains to their stake in the podcast. I recall the clips you guys posted with Joe discussing the Spotify deal. He spoke in language that included them all as a group and those guys were agreeing and head nodding as he talked about them turning down the offer.
The only way that would make sense for an audit would be if their contract or parts of their contract was performance based. Then it would be more than reasonable to ask for an audit on how much was generated.

If they were paid a salary then asking for an audit would be out of pocket for them. Everyone is well within their rights to ask for a raise but people can’t expect owners to open up their finances on salary based pay.

What I think happened is that Joe is probably making more off the show then he has been willing to divulge. He is within his rights to do so but that could rub a long life friend the wrong way. But at the end of the day they have to separate friendship from business.

Last edited:

keone

International Member
I feel this cannot be addressed enough
they started it tho? :dunno:
I'm waiting for her to make an appearance very soon
she forgets to add that she didnt want to mess up her industry relationships
so she had no opinions about shit. if you are not going to talk what you doing here?
joe even got on mal for that few times.

The only way that would make sense for an audit would be if their contract or parts of their contract was performance based. Then it would be more than reasonable to ask for an audit on how much was generated.

If they were paid a salary then asking for an audit would be out of pocket for them. Everyone is well within their rights to ask for a raise but people can’t expect owners to open up their finances.

What I think happened is that Joe is probably making more off the show then he has been willing to divulge. He is within his rights to do so but that could rub a long life friend the wrong way. But at the end of the day they have to separate friendship from business.
joe definitely makes more off the show. thats another thing mal and roery got to comfortable they could have made deals for themselves and didnt. u working 6 hrs a week?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
joe definitely makes more off the show. thats another thing mal and roery got to comfortable they could have made deals for themselves and didnt. u working 6 hrs a week?
They have to understand that it is a different conversation from just asking for a raise to wanting a share of an owners equity.

Becoming partners make it hard to move, so I can see Joe not willing to add anyone into his business as a partner. Especially individuals who can’t bring any equity into the business.

I could see partnering with People like a Mark Cuban it or Jeff Boeza because that had deep pockets and connections.

Mal and Rory have not even established themselves as critical to the show. You were spot on in saying they were better off using the show to launch themselves in different spaces

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe alluded to Mal bouncing around, being homeless before the JBP...
And him saying he believes Rory did go to AKs house...

If I'm Mal, like Rory, there needs to be an invitation to Joe to scrap it out...Dissing Mal like that...SMH

:roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao::lol:

Joe is beyond stupid. He burnt the whole house down...

You're fired...

Again, it's fun to watch a train wreck...

:devil2:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
they started it tho? :dunno:

she forgets to add that she didnt want to mess up her industry relationships
so she had no opinions about shit. if you are not going to talk what you doing here?
joe even got on mal for that few times.

My point is no matter what...

rory and Mal should of manned up just to NOT give Ak the satisfaction.

I don't subscribe to this celebration of pettiness in any way shape form or fashion

However in this case?

Just off gp

I ain't letting Ak be right

Nope. No way.

keone

International Member

I don't subscribe to this celebration of pettiness in any way shape form or fashion

However in this case?

Just off gp

Nope. No way.
:lol: :lol: :smh:

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

However in this case?

Just off gp

Nope. No way.

Real talk :roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone that has followed Joe's career, knows this.

Of recent:

Slaughterhouse
Complex
Spotify
Shit man I clearly don't follow his career as close as I did because I don't know about none of this shit. Last thing I remember him on was Love and Hip Hop and Everyday Struggle. I knew of the podcast but didn't really know It got this popular. I'm fascinated by all of this that's going on but I honestly can't even tell you who Rory or Mal is....lol I had no idea people liked him like this...he comes across as a crackhead to me but maybe that's why people watch him?