The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My challenge is open to anyone. I will even up the ante. I had a nice bottle of Bookers so I want you to enjoy this shit too. $200 via minibar gift certificate to anyone that can prove Atlanta is located at an elevation of 500 miles above seal level OR located only 500 miles from Los Angeles. :smh: :smh: :lol: :lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Nigga, is Atlanta located at an elevation that would put it in space like you confidently said yesterday or naw?

No Idiot!!!!! I never said that either!!

Goddamn, you can't see that you are confusing the elevation of Atlanta from sea-level vs. me placing ATL at the top of a globe to illustrate that vertically, strictly speaking about the Y-coordinate aka Height aka Diameter of the ENTIRE SPHERE, that ATL is higher than LA???? Are you that fucking retarded???

That's not even referencing a flat earth!!! I'm talking about how things work on a globe and you don't even understand that!!!! Goddamn!!?!?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Goddamn, you can't see that you are confusing the elevation of Atlanta from sea-level vs. me placing ATL at the top of a globe to illustrate that vertically, strictly speaking about the Y-coordinate aka Height aka Diameter of the ENTIRE SPHERE, that ATL is higher than LA???? Are you that fucking retarded???

That's not even referencing a flat earth!!! I'm talking about how things work on a globe and you don't even understand that!!!! Goddamn!!?!?

Again, Nigga...

That's incorrect. Planes fly 7 miles above the ground and adjust to the topography? They do that over mountain ranges too? What about over water? sea level?? Water has topography?? lol, Okay. :cool:

On a trip from ATL to LA, which is roughly 2000 miles, the trip covers 8% of the earth's surface circumference. The flight time is about 4 hours which means the plane travels a little over 500mph. If ATL is the top of the world (which any point you stand on is the top considering you're on a ball, from that perspective and lol, gravity) then the height difference between ATL and LA is about 500 miles, given that the diameter of the ball earth is roughly 8000 miles. So you're moving downward by 125 miles each hour at a 29 degree angle (arc). Or 62.5 miles every 30 minutes.....or 31 miles every 15.....or 15 miles every 7.......or 7 miles every 3.5 minutes.

Now again, the plane is cruising at 500+mph at 7 miles above the earth, level with the horizon, but descending 7 miles every 3.5 minutes at a 29 degree arc to maintain being parallel with the surface.

right???

Oh I forgot, I lack cognitive ability, nevermind ignore this post

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:lol: placed ATL at the top of the globe :lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ATL to LAX only 500 miles OR ATL 500 miles above sea level. Prove this playskool shit right and I will send you money to drink like me for a night. :lol:

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png

Just for reference, this stupid motherfucker said Atlanta was 500 miles above sea level with his chest out. That is roughly 800km. Nigga really believes in ATLiens...

Atmosphere-layers-aurora-WIKI_edited-1.jpg

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I'm saying the science is beyond questionable and the Free-Mason ass clowns are duping society as they slowly retract everything they claim were previous facts.

The Round Earth revelation will unravel the whole system. The ramifications for perpuating such a lie will plunge into total anarchy. At least for the Round Earth believers,. Every institution they had unquestionable faith in will be upended. Society will delve into a state of deprivation only seen in Hollywood.

Mostly everything will be instantly discredited.

Sounds like The Matrix

SMH. The xfactor of flat earthers. Instead of wanting to destroy the political system, he wants to destroy the scientific system to bring the system down. HNIC needs to find a way to do a mental health evaluation for new members before being approved.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Anything you place at the top of a globe is going to be the globe's highest point. If
:lol: placed ATL at the top of the globe :lol:

I know you are not this stupid. Y'all can't be this dense.

DUDE!!

If you go in Google Earth and drag and click you can position AT at the top of the screen. You can TURN THE GLOBE so that ATL is the highest point.

8fbcf99d03400bac33e92bfcfc792de777c1704e.png

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
SMH. The xfactor of flat earthers. Instead of wanting to destroy the political system, he wants to destroy the scientific system to bring the system down. HNIC needs to find a way to do a mental health evaluation for new members before being approved.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
ATL to LAX only 500 miles OR ATL 500 miles above sea level. Prove this playskool shit right and I will send you money to drink like me for a night. :lol:

Just for reference, this stupid motherfucker said Atlanta was 500 miles above sea level with his chest out. That is roughly 800km. Nigga really believes in ATLiens...

Atmosphere-layers-aurora-WIKI_edited-1.jpg

YOU DUMB FUCK!!

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I wonder how people explain why a ship seems to sink below the horizon, different parts of the earth being different seasons, engineers having to account for the curvature of the earth for many projects the glonass satellite system etc if the earth isn't a Sphere? I really can't tell if niggas be trolling or not but this flat earth shit legit scares me lol.
They line

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I ain't gon lie, I hadn't really been keeping up with this one but I just realized what this man is trying to say and my God man

This shit is staggeringly stupid

No you didn't dummy. You didn't understand a goddamn thing with your stupid butt.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No you didn't dummy. You didn't understand a goddamn thing with your stupid butt.

I got $500 on this shit now. 2 bottles of J. Walker Blue. The dream for an ignorant nigga like you. All you have to do is go on google maps and post that screenshot of the distance from LA to ATL OR choose a topographic map and do the same. Easy money stupid motherfucker.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I'm saying the science is beyond questionable and the Free-Mason ass clowns are duping society as they slowly retract everything they claim were previous facts.

The Round Earth revelation will unravel the whole system. The ramifications for perpuating such a lie will plunge into total anarchy. At least for the Round Earth believers,. Every institution they had unquestionable faith in will be upended. Society will delve into a state of deprivation only seen in Hollywood.

Mostly everything will be instantly discredited.

Sounds like The Matrix

The science is questionable because you've studied it and came to different conclusions?

Or its questionable because someone on YouTube told you so?

Be honest now.

By the way, alot of that stuff is hard to believe, and its supposed to be because we haven't studied all the science behind it, but that's for every science/technology.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I got $500 on this shit now. 2 bottles of J. Walker Blue. The dream for an ignorant nigga like you. All you have to do is go on google maps and post that screenshot of the distance from LA to ATL OR choose a topographic map and do the same. Easy money stupid motherfucker.

source.gif

Yeah man, hold on to your lil savings bruh. You're gonna need it more than me. Have fun.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Self.

This nigga is measuring, in two dimensions, the distance between the top of a circle and a point below it, and extrapolating 500 miles of elevation in 3 dimensional space because thats what you get when you measure that section of a 2D circle at 8000m diameter.

And he literally can not see what's wrong with this.

Man this shit is like that nigga that thought New Orleans wasn't in Louisiana. This is officially the moment I think I start to feel bad for my guy.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Self.

This nigga is measuring, in two dimensions, the distance between the top of a circle and a point below it, and extrapolating 500 miles of elevation in 3 dimensional space because thats what you get when you measure that section of a 2D circle at 8000m diameter.

Man this shit is like that nigga that thought New Orleans wasn't in Louisiana. This is officially the moment I think I start to feel bad for my guy.

How do you calculate the diameter of a sphere Sammy?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Self.

AND...repositioning Atlanta to top the top of the globe.

I’m finding this extremely amusing.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Nigga do you know how dumb you sound right now??

The circumference is the measurement around the surface. The distance from ATL to LA on the surface is 2000 miles.

The earth as any physical object does, has a height. The height of the ball is 8000 miles. On an XYZ plane, the height of a point on the ball, regardless of it's plus/minus position on the X or Z planes, WILL HAVE A POINT ON THE MUTHAFUCKIN Y-PLANE ya goddamn MORON. Which the difference between the two cities is 500 MILES.

Goddamn man, this is a fucking waste of time. We aren't even talking about the earth being flat. You muthafuckas are arguing over the fucking SPHERE and don't even understand THAT! You niggas don't even understand how shit works on a globe!!

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Nigga do you know how dumb you sound right now??

The circumference is the measurement around the surface. The distance from ATL to LA on the surface is 2000 miles.

The earth as any physical object does has a height. The height of the ball is 8000 miles. On an XYZ plane, the height of a point on the ball, regardless of it's plus/minus position on the X or Z planes, WILL HAVE A POINT ON THE MUTHAFUCKIN Y-PLANE ya goddamn MORON. Which the difference between the two cities is 500 MILES.

Goddamn man, this is a fucking waste of time. We aren't even talking about the earth being flat. You muthafuckas are arguing over the fucking SPHERE and don't even understand THAT! You niggas don't even understand how shit works on a globe!!
Height huh?

Lmfaaaaao

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's incorrect. Planes fly 7 miles above the ground and adjust to the topography? They do that over mountain ranges too? What about over water? sea level?? Water has topography?? lol, Okay. :cool:

On a trip from ATL to LA, which is roughly 2000 miles, the trip covers 8% of the earth's surface circumference. The flight time is about 4 hours which means the plane travels a little over 500mph. If ATL is the top of the world (which any point you stand on is the top considering you're on a ball, from that perspective and lol, gravity) then the height difference between ATL and LA is about 500 miles, given that the diameter of the ball earth is roughly 8000 miles. So you're moving downward by 125 miles each hour at a 29 degree angle (arc). Or 62.5 miles every 30 minutes.....or 31 miles every 15.....or 15 miles every 7.......or 7 miles every 3.5 minutes.

Now again, the plane is cruising at 500+mph at 7 miles above the earth, level with the horizon, but descending 7 miles every 3.5 minutes at a 29 degree arc to maintain being parallel with the surface.

right???

7ff8ee06883df5a54306ef9ae543703d61f986df.png

Oh I forgot, I lack cognitive ability, nevermind ignore this post
I'm not talking about elevation from sea level. That's topography! And you wanna insult MY INTELLIGENCE!?!

I'm talking about the height of the ball itself. If you position ATL at the top of the ball, LA is 500 miles below ATL. That's what I said and I'm asking you to disprove THAT. I'm WAITING.
7c60bb7c-4541-441e-a04e-8c514e985370_text.gif

The DIAMETER of the earth is 8000 miles.

That means the HEIGHT of the ball is 8000 miles.

If you put ATL at the TOP of the ball (AN EQUIDISTANT SPHERE), it is 500 MILES above LA.

LOOK AT THE IMAGE AGAIN!

71b86ba0c4d6dc635296fd351a094bf234ccb1a1.png
giphy.gif

I JUST said I'm not talking about topography. The topography is minuscule compared to what I'm talking about referring to the SIZE of the earth.

Then what is this??? Is this not a photo they took of the Earth during the Apollo missions? Where is the lime??? What happened to the "Blue Marble"??? We got a Blue Lime now??

The_Earth_seen_from_Apollo_17.jpg

Oh you said a round lime....like a key lime???

SMH. LOL, wow you can't read. AGAIN, if we're on a blue marble and you put ATL at the very top point of that marble, there's no direction to go BUT SOUTH in ANY DIRECTION. The diameter of earth is about 8000 miles. The circumference is 25,000 miles. From ATL to LA is 2000 miles. That meaaaaannsss, LA IS 500 MILES BELOW ATL!!!

So the bigger something is, measurement doesn't apply anymore. okay.....

:giggle:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

STOP!!! Fuckin STOP!!! Oh shit, my side hurtin!!!

Nigga worry about your muthafucking self! YOU ridiculous!! Fuck OUTTA HERE nigga!!

I didn't bring up this shit. Wasn't even trying to talk about this shit. But niggas just haaaaad to keep asking me questions.

SMH. Yeah, we're good here.

tenor.gif
SHOW ME WHERE I SAID THIS. STOP LYING NIGGA!

source.gif

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
This is one of those things that one day just hits a nigga and he can only just be like holy shit I can't believe I did all that

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not gon lie man

Now that I realize what he's trying to say

I'm at a total fucking loss bro lol

It only occurred to me earlier today that he created his own 2d system of measurement for the fucking globe in place of longitude/latitude. :smh: When you actually look at what he did it is "smart" for a dumb nigga I guess... :smh: :lol: