The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It only occurred to me earlier today that he created his own 2d system of measurement for the fucking globe in place of longitude/latitude. :smh: When you actually look at what he did it is "smart" for a dumb nigga I guess... :smh: :lol:

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png

Just absolutely replaced Lat/Lon. Rendered that shit non-existent.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

Thanks for lying on me.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This idiot created this dumb shit with confidence too. :lol: Like I said yesterday, 100% chance he believes Greenland is the same size as the entire continent of Africa:smh::lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
:lol: it’s amazing that you se nothing wrong with this statement. Stop putting Atlanta in the North Pole to make your damn point. It makes no sense, fam. None.

You can’t go to google earth, flip the fucking globe around and use some made up scale. That’s. Not. How. That. Work.

Again.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Thanks for lying on me.

You lying on yourself.

You are not in anyway shape or form considering the lat/lon on what you’re talking about.

Again.
[
No it's NOT.

I know that!

YES dude.

YES FOOL,

And what you don't get is that if you dig straight down into the ground 500 miles (below, underneath ATL), you will at that point be ALIGNED HORIZONTALLY WITH LA.

On the X axis, YOU and LA will be on the SAME LEVEL!!!

THAT'S THE POINT!! I never said anything about ATL being 500 miles from LA!! Goddamn y'all muthafuckas can't read!!

The distance from where ATL STARTS down to the YELLOW LINE is 500 MILES! The white line is the POLAR DIAMETER not the CIRCUMFERENCE!! Before you go dismissing shit and calling me crazy make sure you UNDERSTAND IT FIRST!! This is globe earth shit, we're not even talkin about flat earth and you're not getting this???

3d53635463df7affdf861543f54c152579ecbd7c.jpg

You keep doing this over and over. No matter what, Atlanta and Nicaragua are not 500 miles apart just because YOU decide to flip the damn globe around on Google earth to make a point. It’s fundamentally flawed.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You lying on yourself.

You are not in anyway shape or form considering the lat/lon on what you’re talking about.

You keep doing this over and over. No matter what, Atlanta and Nicaragua are not 500 miles apart just because YOU decide to flip the damn globe around on Google earth to make a point. It’s fundamentally flawed.

Explain why it doesn't work. School me. I want to hear this since I'm so wrong. And mind you, I NEVER said LA and ATL were 500 miles apart.

How is it fundamentally flawed?

And you still don't realize that I'm not talking about lat/long. That's the surface of the earth. That's irrelevant to what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the polar diameter.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Explain why it doesn't work. School me. I want to hear this since I'm so wrong. And mind you, I NEVER said LA and ATL were 500 miles apart.

200.gif

If you position ATL at the top of the ball, LA is 500 miles below ATL. That's what I said and I'm asking you to disprove THAT. I'm WAITING.

I just want to point out that by arguing against there being a 500 mile height difference between ATL and LA that you were actually vouching for the earth being flat so,

Thanks, ya goddamn moron.

And I said if you turn the globe so that ATL is at the top, LA is 500 miles BELOW ATL.

If you turn the globe so that LA is on top, ATL IS 500 MILES BELOW LA!!!

You even made a "map" with your own system of measurement illustrating this ridiculous idea.

:lol: :smh: :smh: :smh:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

How is it fundamentally flawed?

And you still don't realize that I'm not talking about lat/long. That's the surface of the earth. That's irrelevant to what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the polar diameter.

You most certainly did say ATL and LA was 500 miles apart.

And you said this:

“The distance from where ATL STARTS down to the YELLOW LINE is 500 MILES!”

where that yellow line and white line you drew intersects is Nicaragua, which is no way shape or form 500 miles apart. You are trying to force your point to the levels you can’t even keep with the shit you saying.

And lastly, you can’t put Atlanta at the top of the globe.

200.gif

You even made a "map" with your own system of measurement illustrating this ridiculous idea.

It’s incredible.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
where that yellow line and white line you drew intersects is Nicaragua,

Lol, you STILL don't get that the white line is the polar diameter and not the circumference huh??

Goooodammnn! Lol, wow! :lol:

You still don't understand that the white line is going THROUGH the earth, not around it. Wow. Jeezus Christ.

You skipped over this post right?

And lastly, you can’t put Atlanta at the top of the globe

You can turn the globe to where ATL is the highest point. The most northernly point. That's what you're looking at on the google earth snapshot. No matter what point you start at on the globe whether its ATL, LA or Nicaragua, the distance to the opposite side of the earth from that point is approx 8000 miles. You don't see the logic in that? Diameter. Through the earth. Not around it. Smh.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
200.gif

Again,

That's not my system of measurement dude. That line from top to bottom is the polar diameter. It goes through the earth. It's 8000 miles. All I did was subdivide it to show that the distance between ATL and the point where the 500 mile mark below ATL (again THROUGH THE EARTH, NOT AROUND IT) is horizontally aligned with LA. Wow.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
:hithead:

Man yall are slow as fuck!! Gotta take baby steps and repetition with yall!! Niggas are in trubba!! Lord help us all.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
You know, Cashie flew kinda under the radar for a long time. Be real reglass in all the other threads like a normal person. Cool, funny even.

This thread right here was Cashie's undoing. I watched that thin veneer of sanity melt and give way to that scared, duncely little boy underneath.

A boy so fragile, so afraid, that the thinnest crack in his dome of delusion would send him running for the dark, comforting hills of ignoramity.

Alas poor Cashie, I knew thee...earth was round.

Damn Cashie got sammy writing sonnets at 3 in the morning. Lmao

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Damn Cashie got sammy writing sonnets at 3 in the morning. Lmao

And over some dumb shit too. Because these niggas can't figure out the difference between a diameter and a circumference.

Tryin to play me but playin themselves. Sad as fuck.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lol, you STILL don't get that the white line is the polar diameter and not the circumference huh??

Goooodammnn! Lol, wow! :lol:

You still don't understand that the white line is going THROUGH the earth, not around it. Wow. Jeezus Christ.

You skipped over this post right?

You can turn the globe to where ATL is the highest point. The most northernly point. That's what you're looking at on the google earth snapshot. No matter what point you start at on the globe whether its ATL, LA or Nicaragua, the distance to the opposite side of the earth from that point is approx 8000 miles. You don't see the logic in that? Diameter. Through the earth. Not around it. Smh.

Fam, you can’t turn the goddamn globe around that’s puts ATL at the North Pole. :lol:

You want so bad for this to work. You not going to drill into the earth 500 miles into the earth then drill 500 miles west to reach LA.

You say:
“You can turn the globe to where ATL is the highest point.”

and you see nothing wrong with this statement. You over there using Google Erf.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You most certainly did say ATL and LA was 500 miles apart.

And you said this:

“The distance from where ATL STARTS down to the YELLOW LINE is 500 MILES!”

where that yellow line and white line you drew intersects is Nicaragua, which is no way shape or form 500 miles apart. You are trying to force your point to the levels you can’t even keep with the shit you saying.

And lastly, you can’t put Atlanta at the top of the globe.

It’s incredible.

I understand it now. The 1,900 miles between LA and Atlanta is actually 500 miles while simultaneously the 1,491 miles between Atlanta and Managua is also 500 miles. :smh: :lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Fam, you can’t turn the goddamn globe around that’s puts ATL at the North Pole. :lol:

You want so bad for this to work. You not going to drill into the earth 500 miles into the earth then drill 500 miles west to reach LA.

You say:
“You can turn the globe to where ATL is the highest point.”

and you see nothing wrong with this statement. You over there using Google Erf.

WOW!

:lol:

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aye man,

Aye!! Just....

Believe what y'all want man. Happy Globe Earth!!

I'm out! Yo! :lol:I'm OUT!

Before you leave please just answer these questions.

Have you ever flown from LAX to ATL?

If Atlanta is 500 miles "from" Los Angeles:

Did the flight take an hour or did it take around 4?

If Atlanta is 500 miles "higher" than Los Angeles:

How far into the flight was it before you crossed the Kármán line?

How were you able to deal with the lack of oxygen and frigid temperatures in addition to lack of gravity?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Before you leave please just answer these questions.

Have you ever flown from LAX to ATL?

If Atlanta is 500 miles "from" Los Angeles:

Did the flight take an hour or did it take around 4?

If Atlanta is 500 miles "higher" than Los Angeles:

How far into the flight was it before you crossed the Kármán line?

How were you able to deal with the lack of oxygen and frigid temperatures in addition to lack of gravity?

No nigga, I'm not answering your questions you moron. I'm most definitely not answering your stupid fucking questions. I told you to shut up and let me and Sammy talk for a sec and you disobeyed me, so kick rocks ya goddamn idiot.

:)

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
He's saying that if lil nas x stripper pole to hell ran from Atlanta (fittingly) through the center of the earth, that at the 500 mile mark, LA would be at that (false) latitude.

I also think that he is asserting that this somehow demonstrably affects the travel between the two cities in a way that supports the theory of flat earth.

Am I correct cash?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No nigga, I'm not answering your questions you moron. I'm most definitely not answering your stupid fucking questions. I told you to shut up and let me and Sammy talk for a sec and you disobeyed me, so kick rocks ya goddamn idiot.

:)

Will you at least post the "victory" gifs like you did last time when you "won" the debate with yourself?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
He's saying that if lil nas x stripper pole to hell ran from Atlanta (fittingly) through the center of the earth, that at the 500 mile mark, LA would be at that (false) latitude.

I also think that he is asserting that this somehow demonstrably affects the travel between the two cities in a way that supports the theory of flat earth.

Am I correct cash?

Pause. Mega Pause.

If you wanna call it false latitude I guess you can, I'm saying "alignment on the X-axis", because latitude is on the surface, not within the earth.

And I'm saying on a globe, as you travel the 2000 miles to LA from ATL, there is a 500 mile descent. All I'm doing is describing what would happen on a globe earth.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
How high above the earth do you have to be in order to see it rotate?

And how close to the earth can you get before you stop seeing it's rotation?

Ya'll like math. What's the height?

Still waiting on this one too.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
How high above the earth do you have to be in order to see it rotate?

And how close to the earth can you get before you stop seeing it's rotation?

Ya'll like math. What's the height?

Still waiting on this one too.

I don't know the answer to these

I would guess that "seeing it rotate" would require one being in a fixed position anyway, which is literally not how orbit or flight work.

But apparently the rotation/orbit differential is enough to observe from iss height, so at least that?

Help me see the relevance