The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
It only occurred to me earlier today that he created his own 2d system of measurement for the fucking globe in place of longitude/latitude. :smh: When you actually look at what he did it is "smart" for a dumb nigga I guess... :smh: :lol:

af5b8b2ba354772bfdb36d46749bc12973d4e799.png
The nigga is ready to go to war over the veracity of this method too lol

I was too busy calling his cellie a jackass to even notice the shit bro. This shit is insane lol

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The nigga is ready to go to war over the veracity of this method too lol

I was too busy calling his cellie a jackass to even notice the shit bro. This shit is insane lol

Never seen some shit like this. Even the most ignorant motherfucker I know in real life will eventually admit when they are wrong but this nigga just doubles down.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is he tryna say???

LA to ATL is 2000 Miles

2000 /4 = 500

it takes 4 hours

That’s 100 miles a hour

He created his own system of measurement and just wont admit he is wrong. LA to Hawaii is actually about 2,500 miles but because he is a stupid motherfucker he couldn't adjust the scale of his "map" to account for the earth being fucking round and was forced to say that LA to ATL was only 500 miles when we all know that makes no sense. Instead of just saying he made a mistake, he doubled down and claimed that Atlanta was 500 miles "above" Los Angeles which would put it in space above the international space station. :smh: :lol:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
What is he tryna say???

LA to ATL is 2000 Miles

2000 /4 = 500

it takes 4 hours

That’s 100 miles a hour
He tryna say that LA is 500 miles "below" Atlanta because the point that is LA is that many units below the point that is Atlanta on that flat circle with lines through it that he drew.

He is measuring height of a 2D object and saying that it represents relative elevation of those two points in 3D space on a globe.

I do not understand how he cannot see the error in this.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

He created his own system of measurement and just wont admit he is wrong. LA to Hawaii is actually about 2,500 miles but because he is a stupid motherfucker he couldn't adjust the scale of his "map" to account for the earth being fucking round and was forced to say that LA to ATL was only 500 miles when we all know that makes no sense. Instead of just saying he made a mistake, he doubled down and claimed that Atlanta was 500 miles "above" Los Angeles which would put it in space above the international space station. :smh: :lol:

Yet still, you're trying to refute me, but you don't see how you are supporting the flat earth model in doing so.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is about 15 minutes after midnight eastern but my offer still stands stupid motherfucker. In fact, I got you with a gift card for $850 now enough for some J. Walker Blue and Opus One. Just post that distance or elevation nigga :smh: :smh: :lol::lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
He tryna say that LA is 500 miles "below" Atlanta because the point that is LA is that many units below the point that is Atlanta on that flat circle with lines through it that he drew.

He is measuring height of a 2D object and saying that it represents relative elevation of those two points in 3D space on a globe.

I do not understand how he cannot see the error in this.

What's the error Sammy??

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

It's worse than that

He's not even talking about elevation

He means that on that flat circle, when you put atl on top (ltfol), and position it so that LA is physically below it, then you divide by 8000, that LA is 500 miles "below" atl.

I've never seen such foolishness man lol

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s what I’m saying. I did a double take with that mess.

It was the most absurd shit I have ever seen. The photoshop sent me through. I’m glad you went back and saw.

@zod16 is still tripping on it :lol:

I've never seen some shit like this. My wife is over my shoulder encouraging me to keep posting crazy just because it really upset her how stupid this shit is. :lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
[
Jesus fucking Christ bro

New Orleans is in Louisiana

Every globe you look at on a screen or sheet of paper is a 2d projection of 3d, yet your saying the XY coordinates on a 2d projection can't be meausured? Especially on a sphere? And NASA GIVES you the diameter already??

And you're calling me stupid?

Have you ever worked with 3d software? Have you ever even opened up Google Earth?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
[

Every globe you look at on a screen or sheet of paper is a 2d projection of 3d, yet your saying the XY coordinates on a 2d projection can't be meausured? Especially on a sphere? And NASA GIVES you the diameter already??

And you're calling me stupid?

Have you ever worked with 3d software? Have you ever even opened up Google Earth?
It's wild watching you do this man.

Your lack of spatial awareness is stupefying. And quite meta, if we're really going for it.

The shit is like some crazy performance art piece.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
It's wild watching you do this man.

Your lack of spatial awareness is stupefying. And quite meta, if we're really going for it.

The shit is like some crazy performance art piece.

So you can't answer the question. Right. See, at this point I'm not evrn talking about the earth being flat. I'm saying basic shit about the globe and you fools are falling on the floor having tantrums.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Imagine if all it took was for him to see this ONE THING that everyone else in here sees, and that's all it took to snap him out of it lol

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
So you can't answer the question. Right. See, at this point I'm not evrn talking about the earth being flat. I'm saying basic shit about the globe and you fools are falling on the floor having tantrums.
No man I literally alloted that question no thought

As for the rest, I mean bro if you can't see your own fuck up staring you right directly in the face then shit you just can't.

But this totally

TOTALLY

Reinforces my point that you don't understand the very shit you are attempting to talk about

On God nigga it's right in your face lmao

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Imagine if all it took was for him to see this ONE THING that everyone else in here sees, and that's all it took to snap him out of it lol
The nigga is about to start another debate against himself and "win" like he did last night/this morning :smh: :lol: ...

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
[
No man I literally alloted that question no thought

As for the rest, I mean bro if you can't see your own fuck up staring you right directly in the face then shit you just can't.

But this totally

TOTALLY

Reinforces my point that you don't understand the very shit you are attempting to talk about

On God nigga it's right in your face lmao

If it's right in my face explain it then. Teach me. I'm just a dumb nigga that went to your alma mater. Tell me where I'm wrong. Help me fix my tiny lil brain Sammy. Help me to thinks big likes you.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
If it's right in my face explain it then. Teach me. I'm just a dumb nigga that went to your alma mater. Tell me where I'm wrong. Help me fix my tiny lil brain Sammy. Help me to thinks big likes you.
You being funny man but that's actually what I'm trying to do. I already explained a few posts up and you hit me with "And? What's the problem nigga?"

It ain't got nothing to do with thinking big neither man lol tf

Your chi all wrong

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You being funny man but that's actually what I'm trying to do. I already explained a few posts up and you hit me with "And? What's the problem nigga?"

Your chi all wrong

You're saying the earth can't be measured from top to bottom. It has no height, correct?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
height, width, depth.

The sphere has these right? Not on the surface but the entire ball itself, right??

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
You're saying the earth can't be measured from top to bottom. It has no height, correct?
See that's the thing, you somehow think this question makes sense. It does not.

The closest I can give you is that earth can be measured from one point on its surface to an opposite point on its surface and that would be closest to what you think you're talking about.

Or at least what you are doing with your visual aid lol

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
See that's the thing, you somehow think this question makes sense. It does not.

The closest I can give you is that earth can be measured from one point on its surface to an opposite point on its surface and that would be closest to what you think you're talking about.

Or at least what you are doing with your visual aid lol

Ayyyyyeeeee!

That's EXACTLY what I'm talking about Sammy!! :mike:

That my friend is what you call a DIAMETER.

And do you know what a RADIUS is??

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nigga, nobody has asked you that shit. nobody. Nobody asked because niggas like this figured this shit out wearing robes, sandals and living 2,200 + years ago with no damn space shuttle, satellite or even computer.

eratosthenes-1_original.jpg

All we want to know is how the fuck LAX is 500 miles from ATL or, alternatively, how ATL is located at an elevation that would put it above orbiting satellites and the international space station. Explain that dumb shit because you definitely said that dumb shit with bass in your voice ...

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Nigga, nobody has asked you that shit. nobody. Nobody asked because niggas like this figured this shit out wearing robes, sandals and living 2,200 + years ago with no damn space shuttle, satellite or even computer.

eratosthenes-1_original.jpg

All we want to know is how the fuck LAX is 500 miles from ATL or, alternatively, how ATL is located at an elevation that would put it above orbiting satellites and the international space station. Explain that dumb shit because you definitely said that dumb shit with bass in your voice ...

You can shut the fuck up. Let your big brother Sammy handle this for a minute.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
@cashwhisperer

Your concepts of "above" and "below" as presented are fucking you up. That would be a good place to start.

When people say above and below in the context of elevation, they mean one point's distance skyward or earthward relative to another point or, more often, sea level.

You are looking at a circle and saying above and below because of how you have positioned those points.

Question. If you rotate that shit 90 degrees, which is above and which is below then?