The Cashie B's Undoing. Are The Planets In The Solar System Flat?

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
CreepyClassicHumpbackwhale-size_restricted.gif

He got to ask permission to use the Group Home community computer first.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
How high above the earth do you have to be in order to see it rotate?

And how close to the earth can you get before you stop seeing it's rotation?

Ya'll like math. What's the height?

:giggle:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Naw...It was that fake math you subscribe too...

Now it's all fun in games when it's one on one, but when you bring family into the discussion, you're entering into the DMZ.

I'm going to respectfully disengage at this point if we can't keep it personal and leave family members out of the discussion I responded as a primal instinct and respectfully apologize for mentioning your Mom and Dad....

I have no personal problem with you.

But when you dont understand the math, why dont you just say "I dont understand the math"?

Thats my real problem with flat eathers from day one. If ya'll was honest about what you know and dont know and you trying to find real answers, those convos could be respectful and productive.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I think the 500 mile elevation comes from the fact that his globe has ATL "positioned" above LA so therefore ATL is 500 miles higher than ATL. :smh::smh:

You niggas are so goddamn stupid that you don't get that's exactly what I meant. And you're too stupid to see WHY I fucking said it. Which is utterly pathetic.

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor

But when you dont understand the math, why dont you just say "I dont understand the math"?

Thats my real problem with flat eathers from day one. If ya'll was honest about what you know and dont know and you trying to find real answers, those convos could be respectful and productive.

To me it's not about me not understanding the Math, it's when someone like Michio Kaku uses math to describe how far humans are off in regards to understanding our cosmology, you won't even except his perspective.

If science is off by factor of 2, Scientists call that horrible.

If science is off by a factor of 10, Scientists say something is wrong with the Theory.
When it comes to cosmology they are off by a factor of 120.

This is the Math I UNDERSTAND

Michio Kaku -

Usually in science, if we're off by a factor of 2 or a factor of 10, we call that horrible. We say, something's wrong with the theory. We're off by a factor of 10! However, in cosmology, we're off by a factor of 10 to the 120th. That is one with 100 and 20 zeroes after it. This is the largest mismatch between theory and experiment in the history of science.

older version

A version older
Registered
Every image of the Earth isn’t photoshopped, the one below is real.

mYgGsgUeqbMMYbZbTK7uP6-1200-80.jpg

I apologize I was wrong. Only images of the Earth as round are photoshopped. That flat Earth image is real.

Imagine me having a serious conversation with some brick head ass nigga talkin bout the Earth’s flat!

tenor.gif

They keep saying that the white man shoved the Earth being a globe down our throats, giving them credit and
using that to try and discredit science.

Yet, the Flat Earthers are made up of and created by crackas.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They keep saying that the white man shoved the Earth being a globe down our throats, giving them credit and

:yes: Eratosthenes was born in Libya and lived/died in Egypt.

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor

Not using them to discredit science, using them to discredit their own theory...

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
:yes: Eratosthenes was born in Libya and lived/died in Egypt.
I don't care if he lived on Fulton and rocked with Biggie.

If his math is so accurate, why don't we use his numbers? That's right, his numbers were off to because he was using different units of measurement.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
To me it's not about me not understanding the Math, it's when someone like Michio Kaku uses math to describe how far humans are off in regards to understanding our cosmology, you won't even except his perspective.

If science is off by factor of 2, Scientists call that horrible.

If science is off by a factor of 10, Scientists say something is wrong with the Theory.
When it comes to cosmology they are off by a factor of 120.

This is the Math I UNDERSTAND

Michio Kaku -

Usually in science, if we're off by a factor of 2 or a factor of 10, we call that horrible. We say, something's wrong with the theory. We're off by a factor of 10! However, in cosmology, we're off by a factor of 10 to the 120th. That is one with 100 and 20 zeroes after it. This is the largest mismatch between theory and experiment in the history of science.

Alot of the math presented in this thread and in these discussions arent even about cosmology. You understand that right?

So again, if you want to get real answers, even without getting into cosmology, there are tons of proof of a round earth.

Just be honest about what you dont know and what you dont understand.

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
hey dingaling

giphy-2-1.gif

Don't think I mentioned he was a Flat Earther. I think the argument was Science does have a phucking clue about cosmology and they tell you how far off they are and you still believe.

He's basically saying Scientists are idiots and anyone who believes this horseshit is a winner of "Should we or should we not take the advice of the galatically stupid".

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Don't think I mentioned he was a Flat Earther. I think the argument was Science does have a phucking clue about cosmology and they tell you how far off they are and you still believe.

He's basically saying Scientists are idiots and anyone who believes this horseshit is a winner of "Should we or should we not take the advice of the galatically stupid".
he's also saying you're fucking caveman brained moron lol

i'ma take his word out his mouth instead of your struggle ass interpretation, how bout that?

lmfaaaaaaao

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
Alot of the math presented in this thread and in these discussions arent even about cosmology. You understand that right?

So again, if you want to get real answers, even without getting into cosmology, there are tons of proof of a round earth.

Just be honest about what you dont know and what you dont understand.
I'm saying the elites know and they present to the subjects a narrative, just not buying.

I did believe in the Round Warth at one point, just don't now.

Kinda simple....Do you

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
he's also saying you're fucking caveman brained moron lol

i'ma take his word out his mouth instead of your struggle ass interpretation, how bout that?

lmfaaaaaaao
So you agree with him calling Flat Earthers cavemen, but you don't agrees with how far man is off in regards to understanding cosmology.

Now who's cherry picking?

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
I'm saying the elites know and they present to the subjects a narrative, just not buying.

I did believe in the Round Warth at one point, just don't now.

Kinda simple....Do you

You dont believe because you found scientific proof of the contrary?

Or you dont believe because those damn freemasons/illuminati/nwo/globalists/reptiles/elites/Bilderbergs... Are plotting something sinister and you know it?

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor

I did believe in the Round Earth at one point, just don't now.

Cosmology - If they are that far off about that, every other assumption about where we live and how it looks and works is bullshit

Kinda simple....Do you

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
So you agree with him calling Flat Earthers cavemen, but you don't agrees with how far man is off in regards to understanding cosmology.

Now who's cherry picking?
Nigga

You do know his chosen profession, right?

And also

THE NIGGA JUST SAID YALL FLAT EARTHERS ARE RETARDS

I BET you've smoked sherm before

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see that the usual idiots are active again. :smh:

Lets play a game. Show me any source that agrees with your dumb ass that Atlanta is 500 miles higher in elevation than Los Angeles (which would be Space :lol:) OR 500 miles from Los Angeles and I will donate $150 to The Astronauts Memorial Foundation by midnight eastern time tonight.

If you fail, delete your account. It is easy.

The facts:

Atlanta is located 1,050 feet above sea level

Los Angeles is located 305 feet above sea level

Atlanta (33.7490° N, 84.3880° W) is approximately 2,180 miles by car from Los Angeles (34.0522° N, 118.2437° W) and approximately 1,946 miles by air.

Prove me wrong stupid motherfucker. Give me a credible source that shows that either city is separated by only 500 miles OR that Atlanta is located 500 miles above sea level (again, fucking space). Your self made, playskool maps don't count :smh::lol:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
I see that the usual idiots are active again. :smh:

Lets play a game. Show me any source that agrees with your dumb ass that Atlanta is 500 miles higher in elevation than Los Angeles (which would be Space :lol:) OR 500 miles from Los Angeles and I will donate $150 to The Astronauts Memorial Foundation by midnight eastern time tonight.

If you fail, delete your account. It is easy.

The facts:

Atlanta is located 1,050 feet above sea level

Los Angeles is located 305 feet above sea level

Atlanta (33.7490° N, 84.3880° W) is approximately 2,180 miles by car from Los Angeles (34.0522° N, 118.2437° W) and approximately 1,946 miles by air.

Prove me wrong stupid motherfucker. Give me a credible source that shows that either city is separated by only 500 miles OR that Atlanta is located 500 miles above sea level (again, fucking space). Your self made, playskool maps don't count :smh::lol:

You goddamn dummy.

You still don't get it.

I said NOTHING ABOUT ELEVATION.

Let me walk you through this.

Question one, is the earth a spinning sphere? Yes or no?

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's incorrect. Planes fly 7 miles above the ground and adjust to the topography? They do that over mountain ranges too? What about over water? sea level?? Water has topography?? lol, Okay. :cool:

On a trip from ATL to LA, which is roughly 2000 miles, the trip covers 8% of the earth's surface circumference. The flight time is about 4 hours which means the plane travels a little over 500mph. If ATL is the top of the world (which any point you stand on is the top considering you're on a ball, from that perspective and lol, gravity) then the height difference between ATL and LA is about 500 miles, given that the diameter of the ball earth is roughly 8000 miles. So you're moving downward by 125 miles each hour at a 29 degree angle (arc). Or 62.5 miles every 30 minutes.....or 31 miles every 15.....or 15 miles every 7.......or 7 miles every 3.5 minutes.

Now again, the plane is cruising at 500+mph at 7 miles above the earth, level with the horizon, but descending 7 miles every 3.5 minutes at a 29 degree arc to maintain being parallel with the surface.

right???

7ff8ee06883df5a54306ef9ae543703d61f986df.png

Oh I forgot, I lack cognitive ability, nevermind ignore this post

You goddamn dummy.

You still don't get it.

I said NOTHING ABOUT ELEVATION.

Let me walk you through this.

Question one, is the earth a spinning sphere? Yes or no?

Stupid motherfucker, you literally said this dumb shit yesterday...

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Stupid motherfucker, you literally said this dumb shit yesterday...

OMG you are such a goddamn moron!!!

Nigga! Is the earth a spinning sphere? Yes or no? I'm assuming your answer is YES right??

What is the fucking diameter of the earth???

PapaGrande

Star
BGOL Investor
You dont believe because you found scientific proof of the contrary?

Or you dont believe because those damn freemasons/illuminati/nwo/globalists/reptiles/elites/Bilderbergs... Are plotting something sinister and you know it?
I'm saying the science is beyond questionable and the Free-Mason ass clowns are duping society as they slowly retract everything they claim were previous facts.

The Round Earth revelation will unravel the whole system. The ramifications for perpuating such a lie will plunge into total anarchy. At least for the Round Earth believers,. Every institution they had unquestionable faith in will be upended. Society will delve into a state of deprivation only seen in Hollywood.

Mostly everything will be instantly discredited.

Sounds like The Matrix

christop

Rising Star
Registered
I wonder how people explain why a ship seems to sink below the horizon, different parts of the earth being different seasons, engineers having to account for the curvature of the earth for many projects the glonass satellite system etc if the earth isn't a Sphere? I really can't tell if niggas be trolling or not but this flat earth shit legit scares me lol.