Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all not in $RKT yet? :smh:

I'm curious about something and want to get your thoughts since it seems like you play the short side of things. What's your general advice for those of us that don't know how or outright don't play short interest positions? Is it to either learn to short and/or look for companies that have low short interest or other?

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Never again for me. That was lesson 2,345. If you’re not in early then never chase. More likely than not you’re bagholding.

If anything I’d play the downside of $RKT for no longer than 2 weeks out.

Not even. If it's volatile and rising, buy a few puts and wait. Those buyers become sellers and you can cash out as it falls.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

I got a starter position in BHSE when I heard Master P and Baron Davis were involved. Haven't heard anything since. The CEO of BHSE will be on Benzinga today.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
$FSR: Finally sold my position. Doubled up ($8k profit). Rocky ride to get there. Will look for a lower entry point to get back in.

---------------------------------

--Analyst Actions: Morgan Stanley Adjusts Price Target on Fisker to $40 From $27, Maintains Overweight Rating

MT NEWSWIRES - 03/01/2021
10:54 AM EST, 03/01/2021 (MT Newswires) -- (MT Newswires covers equity, commodity and economic research from major banks and research firms in North America, Asia and Europe. Research providers may contact us here: https://www.mtnewswires.com/contact-us)

Price: 25.67, Change: -2.83, Percent Change: -9.93

MT Newswires does not provide investment advice. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.

© 1999-2021 Midnight Trader, Inc. All rights reserved

HellBoy

Platinum Member
$FSR: Finally sold my position. Doubled up ($8k profit). Rocky ride to get there. Will look for a lower entry point to get back in.

---------------------------------

--Analyst Actions: Morgan Stanley Adjusts Price Target on Fisker to $40 From $27, Maintains Overweight Rating

MT NEWSWIRES - 03/01/2021
10:54 AM EST, 03/01/2021 (MT Newswires) -- (MT Newswires covers equity, commodity and economic research from major banks and research firms in North America, Asia and Europe. Research providers may contact us here: https://www.mtnewswires.com/contact-us)

Price: 25.67, Change: -2.83, Percent Change: -9.93

MT Newswires does not provide investment advice. Unauthorized reproduction is strictly prohibited.

© 1999-2021 Midnight Trader, Inc. All rights reserved
I'm looking at 2023 options on FSR. Just set and forget for a while.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not even. If it's volatile and rising, buy a few puts and wait. Those buyers become sellers and you can cash out as it falls.

That's what i mean and that's what i did. Bought some puts 3 weeks out. The fact that it's holding steady(consolidating) and not going completely crazy bullish suggests it's more likely to dip than go on a crazy tear in the next 3 weeks.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
How many contracts and how high you think the price will reach?
Most likely just 1. I'm looking out that far because they should have a product and revenue by then. I'm surprised FSR is $30. I sold at $11 in frustration.

HellBoy

Platinum Member

I got a starter position in BHSE when I heard Master P and Baron Davis were involved. Haven't heard anything since. The CEO of BHSE will be on Benzinga today.

Highlights:

- No target
- Baron Davis involved, Master P is not.
- CEO was vague as hell on what they are doing to find a target
- 18 month time horizon
- Small SPAC, but CEO says they can increase cash via PIPE

Will probably exit this position if no target is announced in the next 3 months.

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So are you hodling past the 9th on this?

or is at a swing trade for you?
$RKT is a solid company been rocking wit 'em for close to a year. I'm planning to see how the do as the pandemic subsides and real estate starts to come back... IJS

or... I have to pivot away cause I need to jump on a sure thang.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Man I have 100 shares of RKT. No idea when I should take profits. They may do this like GameStop... I’m up 1k today on those shares
sipvZXP.png

Squeeze may be over.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
NNOX has been beaten down after a decent earnings. I'll be swinging this one back up.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea thing is, it looks like this may be a Reddit darling... I may take now at $33 and goes to $150 a share I’d be kicking myself.

Do you bro! Takign profits doesn't mean you take 100% and close your position. Typically it means take atleast 50%-70% and let the rest ride.
Likely when it drops..it's going to drop fast!