Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
rkt got to 42
i would have sold the shit outta that around 41

the problem with this one is it’s actually a good company... when I got it at 20 I was like I’m gonna hold on....

Now I’m like I’ll take some off the top, I’m on Reddit now and they pushing. This could open at 55 tomorrow

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
the problem with this one is it’s actually a good company... when I got it at 20 I was like I’m gonna hold on....

Now I’m like I’ll take some off the top, I’m on Reddit now and they pushing. This could open at 55 tomorrow
yeah I'm talking shit LOL........ i took a small position... i might snatch a few more at the bell just because

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah I'm talking shit LOL........ i took a small position... i might snatch a few more at the bell just because

Its back over $40 now so Ive officially doubled up. Im gonna hold on though. Just going to have to keep my eyes here, my account and Reddit. If it opens at $50 tomorrow Ill be kicking myself...

My advisor just hit me up said he gonna tear up his office, he is the one told me to get in. He had 250 shares and sold them being impatient...

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
u sold man? im definitely not letting that one go...
I'm sure I can buy back lower but i took a relatively large position and it was fucking tanking. When you expecting it to pop? Or is that even the tight question to ask lol

I can get back on where I got off or probably a lil bit better

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sure I can buy back lower but i took a relatively large position and it was fucking tanking. When you expecting it to pop? Or is that even the tight question to ask lol

I can get back on where I got off or probably a lil bit better
i added more shares of KXIN today........every few days i keep adding a lil bit more.....couple hundred here....couple hundred there....

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Its back over $40 now so Ive officially doubled up. Im gonna hold on though. Just going to have to keep my eyes here, my account and Reddit. If it opens at $50 tomorrow Ill be kicking myself...

My advisor just hit me up said he gonna tear up his office, he is the one told me to get in. He had 250 shares and sold them being impatient...
interesting..... do you have an advisor that you pay for advise or do you let him manage your portfolio

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
interesting..... do you have an advisor that you pay for advise or do you let him manage your portfolio

Well when I got in years ago, I used Edward Jones, so majority of my nest egg is there and he manages it. Its more safe aggressive. JNJ, Apple, QQQ, FranklinDynatech, QCLN, etc.....

When I go more comfortable I stopped sending him as much money, opened up Robinhood and been trying to catch that account, Im about 1/4 there.... I kinda get the best of both worlds, my advisor has become more like a friend, so we talk stocks during the day via text.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

To anybody who held on to RKT... They cant halt after hours, this joint might open at $50 tomorrow.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
$FUBO

- Adds 92.8k subscribers in Q4.
- $100+ million in revenue in Q4

Keep your eye on it tomorrow.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s how to do it (in one of my portfolios) I call it “shotgun”. When an industry is hot, buy stock in the top companies in that industry. For example if it is Bitcoin mining, I would spread my entire portfolio equally among $MARA $RIOT $CAN $BTBT $FTFT $NCTY

not many......very large position in SNDL,....., OCGN, KXIN, MRIN, SOS, and RKT for now
Good shit! I know you have some ongoing...conversations..... with certain posters in this thread and apparently on the board. You're more popular than i thought..Making friends everyone :lol:

Nonetheless, if you could take a momen to teach some of us this extremely important aspect of the game that would be amazing! :cheers:

I'll pass a collection plate around...:giggle:
I don’t give a shit about them :lol: but I know they lurk in here and I refuse to allow them to profit from work I put in. Remember, this guy @blackpepper said I have been intentionally misleading posters in this thread and calling them shills. I’ve been in this thread for years sharing info and the trolls try to act like what I post is not solid. I don’t deal with emotions, just truth and facts and I don’t care if someone likes it or not. I put in work when it comes to research and information. If you check my posting history in here you can’t deny it.

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Getting pumped on social media but their money isn’t long enough to squeeze it. That is why I said I don’t care about WSB other than entertainment. You gotta have long money to make these moves.
Whats your take on RIOT? short or long?

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Getting pumped on social media but their money isn’t long enough to squeeze it. That is why I said I don’t care about WSB other than entertainment. You gotta have long money to make these moves.
You think WSB can pull it off with $RKT? I get what you're saying, but they were able to stir the pot enough to get that long money into $GME.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Took my profits off $RKT and got out for AH. I don't play AH anymore..Bump that!

I REFUSE to trade anything W,Thr, Friday. Historically it's when i've lost the most amount of money.
Monday/Tuesday is when i make the most.

I am very curious what $RKT does for the rest of the week?
Also, How will the 9th impact the stock?

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s how to do it (in one of my portfolios) I call it “shotgun”. When an industry is hot, buy stock in the top companies in that industry. For example if it is Bitcoin mining, I would spread my entire portfolio equally among $MARA $RIOT $CAN $BTBT $FTFT $NCTY

I don’t give a shit about them :lol: but I know they lurk in here and I refuse to allow them to profit from work I put in. Remember, this guy @blackpepper said I have been intentionally misleading posters in this thread and calling them shills. I’ve been in this thread for years sharing info and the trolls try to act like what I post is not solid. I don’t deal with emotions, just truth and facts and I don’t care if someone likes it or not. I put in work when it comes to research and information. If you check my posting history in here you can’t deny it.

Understood and appreciate the nuggets that you do drop; :cheers:

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
Took my profits off $RKT and got out for AH. I don't play AH anymore..Bump that!

I REFUSE to trade anything W,Thr, Friday. Historically it's when i've lost the most amount of money.
Monday/Tuesday is when i make the most.

I am very curious what $RKT does for the rest of the week?
Also, How will the 9th impact the stock?
3.5 shares should I sell