WandaVision | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
So it took 3, 4 episodes to shut people up? I haven't watched this yet.
But this is comparable to someone dissing a movie having only watched the first 10 mins.
You got pretty strong opinions for someone who hasn't watched the show

At any rate, the series has gotten better and better each week...episode 3 was good...episode 4 was great.... episodes 1, 2 were interesting but it helps to know going in that its a slow build up and the black and white lasts all episodes and is not just a 10 minute thing...I think many thought the black and white thing would be shorter and they got turned off as they weren't expecting the slow build up ...its looking like it will end up being great

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Really???
Dude, Wanda has kidnapped a township so she can live in an alternate reality where she never lost Vision. Vision might actually be autonomously interacting with her. For the first time in any Marvel production we see what happened immediately after the Hulk snap, where people reintegrated their bodies. Then we see how the government responds to Wanda's world. This is some mind blowing shit.

What do you want from this show?

From the 1st show to the 4th show, the story itself hasnt moved one bit.

We all already knew that this was an alternate reality created by Wanda, they arent making it a mystery to the viewer. We havent seen the government's response, we've seen their investigation. I suppose that next episode we will see a response. It was cool to see people get unsnapped, but that doesnt move the story it just shows a previous event. You could say that giving us an introduction to SWORD is moving it along, but thats it.

4 episodes is too long of a setup imho.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
From the 1st show to the 4th show, the story itself hasnt moved one bit.

We all already knew that this was an alternate reality created by Wanda, they arent making it a mystery to the viewer. We havent seen the government's response, we've seen their investigation. I suppose that next episode we will see a response. It was cool to see people get unsnapped, but that doesnt move the story it just shows a previous event. You could say that giving us an introduction to SWORD is moving it along, but thats it.

4 episodes is too long of a setup imho.
The story has moved, and the 4th episode is the set up.

The first 3 shows is the show.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

At any rate, the series has gotten better and better each week...episode 3 was good...episode 4 was great.... episodes 1, 2 were interesting but it helps to know going in that its a slow build up and the black and white lasts all episodes and is not just a 10 minute thing...I think many thought the black and white thing would be shorter and they got turned off as they weren't expecting the slow build up ...its looking like it will end up being great
Who the nigga with the bees

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
bitch fine as fuck

Kat-Dennings-as-Darcy-Lewis-in-Thor.jpg
she's nice but
i just rewatched the first 3 episodes and i'm taking a liking to agnes

herb-wandavision.png

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I like the slow build up... and I like having to wait a week vs just binging the show

I was sold on it after the first 2 episodes. Like I said, marvel hasn't really let me down thus far with any of their projects, so I'm good.

Loved episode 4, can't wait for next week's :yes:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
interesting as a kid who grew up in the 80s/90s watching sitcoms in syndication I loved the 1st 3 episodes
my wife not so much
after watching the 4th she is finally all in

i guess for some the 4th episode is really the start of the season and episodes 1-3 was the prologue

^^^^^^
Yup

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My comments in this thread are based on other people's comments. Is that allowed?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like the slow build up... and I like having to wait a week vs just binging the show

I was sold on it after the first 2 episodes. Like I said, marvel hasn't really let me down thus far with any of their projects, so I'm good.

Loved episode 4, can't wait for next week's :yes:
Yeah I'd be pissed if they made us wait all season but they only made us wait 3 episodes...I;'m eating this shit up.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got Disney Plus just for this show because I read about it and knew what it was setting up. I do not want to wait weeks for the pay off. So I am waiting for the very end. Nothing is a spoiler to me because I know what is expected. I will wait to see how well it is executed. I know at the end of this everyone will be blown away and ready for the X Men and Doctor Doom and the Fantastic Four.

I can't allow or disallow a thing ...do your thing Boss...at least you admit that you haven't seen it

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Really???
Dude, Wanda has kidnapped a township so she can live in an alternate reality where she never lost Vision. Vision might actually be autonomously interacting with her. For the first time in any Marvel production we see what happened immediately after the Hulk snap, where people reintegrated their bodies. Then we see how the government responds to Wanda's world. This is some mind blowing shit.

What do you want from this show?
More likely...

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. Her brother is Quicksilver. However in the MCU he was played by another actor.

In the Fox version of Xmen. Evan Peters plays Quicksilver.

Even Peters is dressed as Quicksilver in the leaked clip.

That doesn't necessarily mean that he IS Quicksilver.

It is for now just a nod to the Fox character.

What you mean? How was that sarcastic? I'm not familiar with the comics and stuff so maybe its going over my head?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. Her brother is Quicksilver. However in the MCU he was played by another actor.

In the Fox version of Xmen. Evan Peters plays Quicksilver.

Even Peters is dressed as Quicksilver in the leaked clip.

That doesn't necessarily mean that he IS Quicksilver.

It is for now just a nod to the Fox character.

Ahh ok....was just wondering you never know.....

Which btw, this shit has me thinking...so she creates a alternate world where Vision is alive but not her brother?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is what is interesting to me too. Kinda bothers me.

Wanda if she is played correctly SHOULD bring Quicksilver back to life.

Don't know what is up with this.

Ahh ok....was just wondering you never know.....

Which btw, this shit has me thinking...so she creates a alternate world where Vision is alive but not her brother?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is what is interesting to me too. Kinda bothers me.

Wanda if she is played correctly SHOULD bring Quicksilver back to life.

Don't know what is up with this.
Yeah and based how she's portrayed in the films...she seemed to be more effected by the death of her brother than Vision but maybe that's just me.