WandaVision | Official Thread | Marvel / Disney+

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

That wig they put on Maria Rambeau can never be forgiven.
large960_blur-0a44b7bd2d5e5863d1b24ca18a750698.jpg

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
folks just throwing stuff against the wall at this point... :lol:

sidebar...

for all those who complained about the Disney+ weekly schedule?

Apparently the Mouse was right AGAIN.

Cause if they had dropped the WHOLE season at once?

We wouldn't be dissecting the show like this week to week.

Yeah i mean, thats the lesson they pulled from GoT on HBO.

An entire industry grew out of dissecting, reviewing, reacting, previewing and discussing the show on a weekly basis.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
folks just throwing stuff against the wall at this point... :lol:
The Wakanda show being discussed was announced Monday. On Tuesday I saw a post circulating about Michael B. Jordan in talks with Disney for a Killmonger show. Folks will say anything to be the first to be right no matter how crazy the rumor is. I ignore everyone. Especially comicbook.com. They always starting shit. They have to have a 15% accuracy rate with rumors.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The Wakanda show being discussed was announced Monday. On Tuesday I saw a post circulating about Michael B. Jordan in talks with Disney for a Killmonger show. Folks will say anything to be the first to be right no matter how crazy the rumor is. I ignore everyone. Especially comicbook.com. They always starting shit. They have to have a 15% accuracy rate with rumors.

^^^^^^

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Shit... The Mouse ain't new to the game...

ABC's Lost was one of the first shows in the Internet Era to do those things... They were Blueprint...
giphy.gif

Hmmm... Gotta admit I missed out on that.

Watched the show every week but I didnt see the internet react to it live.

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Shit... The Mouse ain't new to the game...

ABC's Lost was one of the first shows in the Internet Era to do those things... They were the Blueprint...
giphy.gif
this scene here was a whoa moment ... season 3 finale. the creator then announced they made deal to end it on season 6. and the next season started in january the next year. season 3 finale was in late may .

eagle force

Rising Star
Platinum Member
yeah every other video on youtube is somebody's theory on who is making wanda do this

ppl are saying dottie, hayward, and or "ralph" is mephisto

like i said i hope its just her behind this

here's elizabeth olson 5 years ago planting the seeds for the future of scarlet witch

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Elizabeth Olsen Had to Fight to Get Comic-Accurate Costume in WandaVision
Elizabeth Olsen reveals how she insisted that they fully embrace Scarlet Witch's original comic book costume so she could wear it on WandaVision.

BY ANA DUMARAOG2 DAYS AGO

Elizabeth Olsen says that she had to fight to wear Scarlet Witch's comics-accurate costume in WandaVision. The actress is officially donning the character's classic look from the comics in an upcoming episode of the Marvel Studios series for Disney+.

Debuting in 2015's Avengers: Age of Ultron, the MCU's version of Scarlet Witch has been significantly different from her print counterpart. For starters, they had to alter her origins so she's not technically a mutant due to previous character rights complications, although now, that may change considering that the X-Men are back with Marvel Studios. Aside from that, the franchise has yet to fully explore her power set, primarily because of the lack of complete focus on the character with interest primarily in the original Avengers. But after the Infinity Saga, all of that is set to change as she assumes a more prominent position in the MCU starting first with her ongoing appearance in WandaVision.

Scarlet-Witch-costumes-1.jpg

The MCU's half-baked take on Wanda thus far also impacted her look on the screen. While the franchise is known for mostly sticking to what its characters look like in print, Scarlet Witch's costume has been toned down in the franchise. So when the chance to fully don her red headpiece and cape ensemble came up in WandaVision, Olsen said she insisted on going all the way in a new interview with Vanity Fair.

“I was so excited! We have a Halloween episode and they were trying to figure out how big of a nod to the character we were going to do and it did start off with the classic Scarlet Witch costume. It was kind of like a gypsy thing that has to wear a headband and I, like, fought for it. I was like ’No, we have to go full into it...this is like the greatest thing, if Paul’s doing it, I’m doing it.”

Scarlet Witch and Vision's comic-accurate costumes were teased for WandaVision long before any official footage was revealed for the show. Not long after the project was announced, Marvel Studios released a piece of concept art for the project showing the pair in a suburbia setting just like how its first three episodes looked like. But, at the left-hand corner of the illustration, the pair's shadows outlined their comic book-accurate appearance, with Scarlet Witch's pointy headpiece prominent. Eventually, this was confirmed through a trailer with the scene expected to be a part of the 2000-set episode of the series. Prior to that, it's already referenced through the show's beautiful credits.

Interestingly, when Olsen first signed up for the job, director Joss Whedon promised her that she wouldn't be donning the more provocative costume of Scarlet Witch in the comics. Chances are that they're going to stick with her established look on the screen as her comic-accurate look only made possible through an upcoming Halloween-themed episode for WandaVision, it's still something to look forward to. Perhaps, it could also be an indication that Marvel Studios is finally ready to make her the A+ character that she's always been in print.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I want to add that since the beginning of tv. TV show episodes came out once per week.

House of Cards on Netflix accidentally leaked their season and somehow others copied.

It aint the shit to do.

An entire industry grew out of dissecting, reviewing, reacting, previewing and discussing the show on a weekly basis.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I want to add that since the beginning of tv. TV show episodes came out once per week.

House of Cards on Netflix accidentally leaked their season and somehow others copied.

It aint the shit to do.
The way humans process info and entertainment differs from yrs/ decades past..people did the weekly view things cause it was the only option and that’s how it was presented.. now other alternatives have been introduced to the consumer and you see that for some it has become the prefer method and standard.. both ways can be enjoyed but having both options should be available.. leave it up to the consumer and let them make the choice

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again, I dont know WHAT you talking about.

No the drop at all option was a mistake and a money loser.

Idiot programmers copied and fucked up the game.

They are course correcting now.

Any show with sense will follow the weekly program schedule.

Dropping all episodes at once is sure to get your show lost in the shuffle.

Who is succeeding by doing it? Notice no show trying to make money is doing it.

None. You wanna make money? Keep them waiting.........

The way humans process info and entertainment differs from yrs/ decades past..people did the weekly view things cause it was the only option and that’s how it was presented.. now other alternatives have been introduced to the consumer and you see that for some it has become the prefer method and standard.. both ways can be enjoyed but having both options should be available.. leave it up to the consumer and let them make the choice

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Again, I dont know WHAT you talking about.

No the drop at all option was a mistake and a money loser.

Idiot programmers copied and fucked up the game.

They are course correcting now.

Any show with sense will follow the weekly program schedule.

Dropping all episodes at once is sure to get your show lost in the shuffle.

Who is succeeding by doing it? Notice no show trying to make money is doing it.

None. You wanna make money? Keep them waiting.........
Awhole term came from that binge watching.. Netflix is the biggest streaming company cause of their binge watching format..it obviously works that’s why they still continue to do it... tv networks don’t do it cause they live off of daily viewership and commercials.. but tv isn’t the only format now to watch things..so in the new format culture it is a very successful alternative

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Give me one Netflix popular streaming series?

Awhole term came from that binge watching.. Netflix is the biggest streaming company cause of their binge watching format..it obviously works that’s why they still continue to do it... tv networks don’t do it cause they live off of daily viewership and commercials.. but tv isn’t the only format now to watch things..so in the new format culture it is a very successful alternative

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

dudes went from

I aint watching this

to.... this is slow and boring

and I''m OUT after episode 2

and now?

Its 14 page thread trending topic on social media DOZENS of youtube videos and appointment viewing..

and people going BACK and rewatching the first 2 episodes they hated so much

dudes watching the credits in slow motion

funny how that works huh?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok. I will give you that one. I heard people talk about it and it was popular and had lots of press.

However, if it was week by week it would be more popular than GOT and it wasn't.

No one is checking for Stranger Things now. It is over jack.

Stranger things