Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Man I had to watch ZO get mad and beat up Aries again

That was the funniest shit I ever seen in my life.

he kept calling him a soft light skin nigga

I was dyyying

And Zo is acting like a soft nigga

I don’t like soft niggas around me.

It’s a lotta weak link niggas in this thread too
Zo seem like he had to restrain himself to keep from choking Corey out. Corey is a bitch, all talk living on a Chi rep that no one knows about. I am still confused why he went in on Darlene? I watched this episode because I thought Zo put paws on that nigga. I don't know how Zo and See continues with this nigga. Marcus and Craig were quite like they were scared to take sides.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Watched a bit of the end of the show again and I'm now starting to think Corey is and has been jealous and envious of Zo.

Zo raised all of his kids from birth. His son played college bball and his daughter go to school for acting.

Zo isn't a celebrity famous dude but yet he got alot of famous friends and associates. And from what I've seen from his radio shows, bitches like him too.

Corey got more money than Zo but his kids wasn't raised around him. He done pushed alot of ppl away in the industry. And he's openly admitted he's resorted to trickin as a means to an end with women (I'm not judging, just stating facts).

And Zo smarter than the nigga. Yea Corey foul for all this man.

Plus Zo put out 2 books, been doing the VOR show while dropping gems...and you call him the weakest link? (Foul) Then Zo fought Aries on tape and you call him weak. Man Zo could’ve beat Corey ass right on the show. Then see Stephen A and take a picture holding up a piece of chicken .

As far as 20k CH said he don’t want the money so the debt is settled. Fuck I look like still paying my mortgage and the bank say, you don’t have to pay us no more. This shit was all over Grady because he said he lied about fucking bitches on the road. Knowing he got a main bitch.

Unfortunately CH going to be in there solo. D was suppose to be leaving. Zo has VOR, Kraig got his own Show. Freeze/ Grady and Nate doing their thing as well. Start the show talking about white people at the Capitol building, but diss your friend on air.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bottom line is this....

Corey feels like since he had to pay for lawyers to the tune of 20k for the Aries Spears shit, that Zo shouldn’t be taking Grady’s side (in Corey’s dumb ass eyes Zo is taking Grady’s side) in his disagreement with Corey.

This shit was long overdue. Darlene and Zo need to realize that Corey doesn’t look at them as equals. He knows that he’s doing better then them financially, that’s why he talks down to them.

The shit Corey was spewing is unfixable. Darlene and Zo have to cut ties with Corey. Whenever Zo isn’t on the show it’s 45 mins about gay shit. Zo actually brings some intelligence to the platform.

You’re right and also...

Cory stated that he called Grady, apologized and they squashed it. Then Grady said whatever he said afterwards again on his show or somewhere so Zo taking up for him is an additional slap in the face.

But still :smh:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
You’re right and also...

Cory stated that he called Grady, apologized and they squashed it. Then Grady said whatever he said afterwards again on his show or somewhere so Zo taking up for him is an additional slap in the face.

I think he is making shit up because I don't see Grady saying shit anywhere.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Man I had to watch ZO get mad and beat up Aries again

That was the funniest shit I ever seen in my life.

he kept calling him a soft light skin nigga

I was dyyying

And Zo is acting like a soft nigga

I don’t like soft niggas around me.

It’s a lotta weak link niggas in this thread too
Corey about due to get his ass beat on tape. If so, we'll see how he reacts to it. Real talk though, I like Corey a lot. Probably in my top five comedians of all time. But when he gets political or just talking shit, he be in a whole other world. And he is the master of talking shit without backing it up....just saying.

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Plus Zo put out 2 books, been doing the VOR show while dropping gems...and you call him the weakest link? (Foul) Then Zo fought Aries on tape and you call him weak. Man Zo could’ve beat Corey ass right on the show. Then see Stephen A and take a picture holding up a piece of chicken .

As far as 20k CH said he don’t want the money so the debt is settled. Fuck I look like still paying my mortgage and the bank say, you don’t have to pay us no more. This shit was all over Grady because he said he lied about fucking bitches on the road. Knowing he got a main bitch.

Unfortunately CH going to be in there solo. D was suppose to be leaving. Zo has VOR, Kraig got his own Show. Freeze/ Grady and Nate doing their thing as well. Start the show talking about white people at the Capitol building, but diss your friend on air.
Corey did some fuck shit, but Zo wrong on that money situation. It's been 3 years and you have not attempted to pay back anything after he put up 20K to protect you and him. Corey probably would not have taken the money but wanted to see Zo step up. To be telling a nigga 3 years later that when you hit a lick, you gonna pay him is disrespectful. Then you kinda siding with a nigga he beefing with. Shit is messy, but I feel Corey on that.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Zo seem like he had to restrain himself to keep from choking Corey out. Corey is a bitch, all talk living on a Chi rep that no one knows about. I am still confused why he went in on Darlene? I watched this episode because I thought Zo put paws on that nigga. I don't know how Zo and See continues with this nigga. Marcus and Craig were quite like they were scared to take sides.
They were quiet like what do they say or do?
Cause it's awkward as fuck seeing 2 people fall out in private NVM on air captured forever

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You’re right and also...

I see Corey's side of it in that regard.
You want me to continue to be the bigger man with someone who isn't repeatedly.
I can't let tons of disrespect slide. It was squashed on the phone behind scenes but now I'm public we're beefing?

I get where Corey came from on that only expecting me to do it. Invite grady to vor and tell him to chill out if we on the same team

Invite us both on vor so we can squash it and you can say the same thing to both of us otherwise it feels like you're siding with him telling me to allow him to disrespect me

On the surface yes it's contradictory to say settle it when you fought a dude live on air on my show

But zo point about the friendship is correct

Aries wasn't his friend it's just a dude who was a guest disrespecting him.

Corey was foul for the weak link shit

And zo was quick to say we been friends for 10 years but you only know 3% of me.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
BGOL Investor
Sfgb32VJcdm0TAg3.jpg

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey did some fuck shit, but Zo wrong on that money situation. It's been 3 years and you have not attempted to pay back anything after he put up 20K to protect you and him. Corey probably would not have taken the money but wanted to see Zo step up. To be telling a nigga 3 years later that when you hit a lick, you gonna pay him is disrespectful. Then you kinda siding with a nigga he beefing with. Shit is messy, but I feel Corey on that.

Zo was never trying to speak on that Aries situation. But Corey kept making jokes about it, Now he indirectly dissing Zo on he had to swing on a drunk guy. Zo even apologize to Aries on 5150 show. Zo also said Corey should had more control over his show. As you see Corey didn’t have control over this show. So Zo siding with Grady and Corey disrespecting Zo on air. While Grady never disrespected Zo.

As far as the money Corey said he don’t want the money. That means the debt is settled period! Corey wants to hold that shit over Zo head.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right.

Grady is a ‘soft’ target just like Aries. That’s the real hypocrisy.

Corey keeps niggas he feels are beneath him up under him. I noticed he talked kept talking down on Grady about him living with a woman and not having a car and always needing money.

My thing is if Grady is all these things, why is Corey his so called friend then.

Corey is a manipulator man. Dude likes to 100% control his environment and ppl around him. He saw Zo checking him on his bullshit and Corey jumped ship. If Corey can't control his friends, he abandons them.

1st Bobby, then freeze, then Grady, and now Zo.

Kraig and Marcus betta watch Corey carefully cuz they might be next.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zo took the bait and copped ultimate pleas

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zo was never trying to speak on that Aries situation. But Corey kept making jokes about it, Now he indirectly dissing Zo on he had to swing on a drunk guy. Zo even apologize to Aries on 5150 show. Zo also said Corey should had more control over his show. As you see Corey didn’t have control over this show. So Zo siding with Grady and Corey disrespecting Zo on air. While Grady never disrespected Zo.

As far as the money Corey said he don’t want the money. That means the debt is settled period! Corey wants to hold that shit over Zo head.
Naw G. As a man, if a nigga put up 20k to protect me and was willing to go all the way with it, the least I would do is try to pay the nigga back. If he don't accept it then it's settled, but I am going to attempt to give him something. Maybe I was just raised different.

nellj

Ba Weep Granah Weep ni-ni bong
BGOL Gold Member
Also, Cory talking bout how Zo wanted to fight Freeze and Zo said hey and Freeze got 25 years under them. Them dudes went outside and smoked cigarettes. I remember that show :lol:

Corey is worse than a bitter old ass woman. His bark definitely louder than his bite. I seriously doubt he has enough clout in this industry to affect Zo's money if he wanted to. He's burned too many bridges. But then again, he could be cooning it up with them white folks behind closed doors. I know Seth McFarlane is a fan of his. At the end of the day, He showed Zo who he really is and Zo either need to start dealing with that dude on nothing but a Professional tip or not at all. I had someone tell me before I was expendable to them and I bounced the fuck out. Fuck I look like trying to quantify our "Friendship" after some shit like like that is said?

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw G. As a man, if a nigga put up 20k to protect me and was willing to go all the way with it, the least I would do is try to pay the nigga back. If he don't accept it then it's settled, but I am going to attempt to give him something. Maybe I was just raised different.

You think Zo is that dirty that as soon as Corey paid for Zo. Zo just walked off with no thank you or I’m not paying you back. Zo probably tried to pay him while it was in trial..not the whole thing and Corey probably was like don’t worry about 20k ain’t nothing to me. And he still tried to pay him back. See when you getting money you don’t trip off chump change.

FYI 20k isn’t chump change to me but for Corey it probably is. Or else he would’ve been said I need my money

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You think Zo is that dirty that as soon as Corey paid for Zo. Zo just walked off with no thank you or I’m not paying you back. Zo probably tried to pay him while it was in trial..not the whole thing and Corey probably was like don’t worry about 20k ain’t nothing to me. And he still tried to pay him back. See when you getting money you don’t trip off chump change.

FYI 20k isn’t chump change to me but for Corey it probably is. Or else he would’ve been said I need my money

It probably was pre pandemic.....now he probably really needs that bread. And his wife left him not sure if she's put the lawyers on him or what but I don't think he's eating as good as he used to be. That's probably why he got mad at Dee he probably really needs to sell his bullshit product because that road money ain't like it was and for her to just randomly giggle hurt his feelings.

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i was more against how Corey was arguing with Darlene. that was weak to me. the argument with Zo was unfortunate. you can see they had a long history as "friends" because if they didnt, that shit would have turned physical. I am sure Zo learned from the Aries situation and was practicing extra restraint.
I didnt really have too much on an issue with Corey vs Zo, but Corey crossed the line with the weak link comment. that was some shit he obviously had been holding on to for awhile. i dont see how Zo can go back to the show after this, but we will see. sad to see those two airing it out like that on youtube.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nah Grady did do that
He was on his show talking about it
And he had earthquake on his show talking about 5150 ppl ran up on him etc.
What did Grady specifically say? Corey's is saying he called Grady to peace it up ,then sometime afterwards supposedly Grady said some more shit to add fuel to fire