Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
...I feel you. I flipped my PLUG into QCLN the DAY before it ran up on the S. Korea deal. Now another run up on another deal. Amazing indeed.
I'm still getting the gains from the smaller exposure via QCLN, but yea: I wish I would have stayed in a little longer :lol:
ooooooh, tht's the worst. right the day before...oooooh, i feel your pain

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the bickering between the two of you @xfactor and @HellBoy ain't gonna benefit anyone
everybody stay in their lane. we can all learn from each other and make this money together. peace and harmony and good vibes
Ain’t no bickering here, playa. I’m all about that getting the $.

If you can’t tell by now, I’m all over the place and post legit info from the news, documents and the data. @HellBoy being sensitive about Chris Sain (how did the pump and dump go by the way) made me forget to post about $CLWD and their news. Some brothas got in at $0.06 - $0.08 but it is still going at $0.16.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
For folks keeping tabs on the semiconductors (like me). $INTC with a bounce today. Still not sold for long term (PUT opportunities?). There's so much competition...$AMD, ARM, $NVDA. $AAPL using ARM for their chips. $MS looking to do the same. $AMD eating at their market share. I don't know where $INTC goes from here.

***Full disclosure, I own $AMD but I definitely am watching this ARM movement. Either way, $AMD has an ARM license if x86 chips lose favor (I don't think it will be anytime soon, but who knows. Expect the unexpected). The real threat though may be RISC-V.

Guess $INTC said fuck that shit...

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
:eek2: :eek2:

A stock that I thought I lost everything in is rising like crazy right now.
1400% gain in my Fidelity account. Holy shit! VDRM

I've holding on for years at a major lost (and I mean major) and finally just got FDA approval on one of their products.
Never expected this.

Last edited:

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
I'm hoping FUBO holds $35 as support. Sidenote, my position was waaaay too big. I was able to close out one portfolio for a nice win this morning.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
One of the most popular names in the investing world for 2020 was Cathie Wood. The ARK ETFs were among the top-performing ETFs in 2020 and have become widely followed by retail traders.

What Happened: On Wednesday, Ark Investment Management filed an offering for the Ark Space Exploration ETF under the symbol ARKX.
The actively managed ETF will invest 80% in stocks engaged in the investment theme of space exploration and innovation. Space exploration is defined as “leading, enabling or benefitting from technologically enabled products and/or services that occur beyond the surface of the Earth.”

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I've holding on for years at a major lost (and I mean major) and finally just got FDA approval on one of their products.
Never expected this.
Congrats on that. I'm holding my biggest right now, down like 60k, only been holding for 2 months now. hopefully I make a come up like one day cause I ain't selling

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Never expected this.

Props,
"Time in the market is more important than timing the market"
You exercised great patience.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Never expected this.
That’s why I leave my pennies alone when they tank. Sometimes you never know and with the PPP some of these companies will be profitable. This will have a big sell off because of the profit taking (which you have to up 1,400%) but can eventually hit $1. Thats the magic number for the pink sheet, Penny stocks. congrats on the hit!