Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This that cat that rile everybody up and then look at you like; "Why you mad?!?!" Yell at the chick cause she talking over him, but then be talking over everybody else. Got on his show and called his boy a weak link. He know he fcuked up cause he was mad apologizing at the end.

The same issue he had with the chick if he would have just told her, she was doing something wrong behind close doors they could have squashed it. But then Zo is crazy cause he never brought it to him.

Dude is super funny, but he is his own worst enemy. He the cat getting paid well, but has a boss and airs out his dirty laundry cause he ain't keeping it real! He would be on set talking to reporters on some; "Yeah, that studio exec I work for. With the wife and 4 kids. He gay! He gay AS FCUK!!!! I saw him over at such and such getting it on!" Shyt ain't have nothing to do with you, but you feel the need to put someone on blast!

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I watched this a few times a few years back but I never really liked this Corey dude, he just curses alot and acts like a idiot.

Zo is much more solid but Zo needs to get away from Corey, Corey is not like Zo at all...

Zo needs to branch off and find his own hustle like Tariq is more in that lane, he don't fit with Corey.
He actually has,
He just hasn't "hit his lick yet" as he proclaimed.

His Monday shows with Geoff Brown are excellent

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Waaay overdue, like many have said, Corey is an egomaniac conspiracy theorist who thinks he's smarter than he is, he's going to always burn bridges, its in his nature to be miserable and seem out misery, reminds me of Tariq Nasheed in a way

Dee is kinda blah on the show, I get the sense the Corey tried to hit at one point in time in their professional relationship, she rejected him, but he kept her on the show yet holds animosity against her like a simp

I haven't listened to this show in awhile, im glad I haven't

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He actually has,
He just hasn't "hit his lick yet" as he proclaimed.

His Monday shows with Geoff Brown are excellent

Zo is a secret gem just waiting to be discovered. Real shit...Zo could EASILY have a daytime self help talk show on any television or major streaming platform a la Steve Harvey or even Iyana Vanzant. In fact it would be better.

Hell, he should pitch something to the OWN network with Oprah. He'd be a star. The black women demographic would be his #1 fanbase.

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was with Zo up to the paying back after hitting a lick. That’s like saying I’ll give your $100 back after I hit the lottery. That Aries thing happened 3 years ago, he could have put $500 away each month and had the 20 stacks.

All I got out of that is everybody on that Hollywood fake friends hoping somebody blowup and hook them up shit anyway. Show next week going to be interesting

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
‘I don’t play checkers. I don’t live wit a bitch”...hilarious :roflmao2:

See this what I'm talking about. The nigga Corey said he used to live wit bitches in his youth. But oh, it ain't hypocritical because he's older and more financially stable now? Nah fam, you still lived up under bitches like supposedly Grady does now.

Why not just be real and admit your faults without adding extras on it? Real talk, Corey was sounding real female-like tonite.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was with Zo up to the paying back after hitting a lick. That’s like saying I’ll give your $100 back after I hit the lottery. That Aries thing happened 3 years ago, he could have put $500 away each month and had the 20 stacks.

All I got out of that is everybody on that Hollywood fake friends hoping somebody blowup and hook them up shit anyway. Show next week going to be interesting

Corey told him not to worrying about the money. But Corey wasn't being truthful in that situation. In my opinion, I believe Corey said no to any kind of payback as something to hold over Zo's head. He seems real petty like that. Niggas like him intentionally hold grudges for YEARS and it showed itself tonight.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll tell you this. Watching that conversation was heavy. You can't script anything like that. It was like watching Cyclops and Wolverine go at it. That was a lot years of life put into that.

But I will say this. Even if you have to put everything on the table, doing that on camera is something you shouldn't. Because no matter what it is, you yourself knows you are on camera and that you have an audience watching. And ain't enough jokes and public dap ups to undo what was put out there. Corey came off like he stopped fucking with Zo long before he that shit with Aries. And that he really didn't respect him as much as Zo may have thought he did.

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who the fuck is that chick Dee? She seems out of place on that show.

Corey was talking mad disrespectful to her.

she was like one of the very first super popular hip hop

video hoes..

I think she was on the cover of 2livecrew or ice tea...album cover

I forgot

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

So, What's the deal w/ the 20K? Did Aries sue them or something?

EDIT: Nevermind. I Googled it and see that Aries sued like a bitch:smh: I guess he got some money out of it.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I thought I was about to see a fight. Kinda disappointed. Thought Zo was finna swing on Corey like he did Aries.

Corey run his mouth too much. However, I see what he’s saying about living your truth and accepting all the consequences that may come with it tho. I try to live my life with no lies. I’m grown now and there’s no one I need to lie to about how I want to lead my life.

On the other hand, Corey snitching. If Grady didn’t want his shit out there he should’ve respected that he didn’t have to put his business on blast, wasn’t his place. Everybody can’t live they life the way you live yours.

Corey don’t know when to stop. If you told Zo not to worry about the 20k then don’t go on the show and throw it up in his face. That the hypocrisy Zo is talking about.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
she was like one of the very first super popular hip hop

video hoes..

I think she was on the cover of 2livecrew or ice tea...album cover

I forgot
She's ICE-T's baby momma...and she was on his album cover (1st)
Icetpower.jpg

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
I thought I was about to see a fight. Kinda disappointed. Thought Zo was finna swing on Corey like he did Aries.

Corey run his mouth too much. However, I see what he’s saying about living your truth and accepting all the consequences that may come with it tho. I try to live my life with no lies. I’m grown now and there’s no one I need to lie to about how I want to lead my life.

On the other hand, Corey snitching. If Grady didn’t want his shit out there he should’ve respected that he didn’t have to put his business on blast, wasn’t his place. Everybody can’t live they life the way you live yours.

Corey don’t know when to stop. If you told Zo not to worry about the 20k then don’t go on the show and throw it up in his face. That the hypocrisy Zo is talking about.

I don’t know man. If you my bro and you fuck and cost me money. I’m saying you’re the person to blame, even if I got it. The real shit would be to make payments not promise me you’re going to make it right when you get straight.

Me as in Corey I wouldn’t expect back nor ask, but as friend you should never inconvenience your true friend and tell him I got you when I get. Basically saying when I hit my lick is saying when I get it you got.

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
You can't call yourself a real nigga but do all this hoe ass shit.

Airing out other niggas business, finger pointing, conveniently forgetting shit, gaslighting and shit every time a nigga got you cornered - that ain't shit real niggas do.

All Corey did was expose the hoe ass nigga he's been the whole time.

I've been following this nigga since like '08, and I've lost all respect for him.

If I was Zo, I'd pay that nigga and never fuck with him again. You gotta get the fuck away from hoe ass niggas like that.

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I needed one person to get up with the church finger in the air and slowly back away. That's 30 minutes of hearing them go at it. I can go get me a snack or something

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I don’t know man. If you my bro and you fuck and cost me money. I’m saying you’re the person to blame, even if I got it. The real shit would be to make payments not promise me you’re going to make it right when you get straight.

Me as in Corey I wouldn’t expect back nor ask, but as friend you should never inconvenience your true friend and tell him I got you when I get. Basically saying when I hit my lick is saying when I get it you got.

It’s one thing to blame them in private vs publicly.

If you told me privately not to worry about paying you then don’t go out publicly and throw me under the bus. If I tell you I’ll pay you when I get it then how much does it matter if you already told me not to worry about it.

Clearly Corey still feels some type of way about it if he gotta still throw Zo under the bus publicly. He should just say that he still wants the money. Don’t act benevolent then turn around and trash me. That’s that Hollywood double talk bs. Now Corey will hold this over Zo head as long as he’s around, which means he should go ahead and pay and be done with him.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s one thing to blame them in private vs publicly.

If you told me privately not to worry about paying you then don’t go out publicly and throw me under the bus. If I tell you I’ll pay you when I get it then how much does it matter if you already told me not to worry about it.

Clearly Corey still feels some type of way about it if he gotta still throw Zo under the bus publicly. He should just say that he still wants the money. Don’t act benevolent then turn around and trash me. That’s that Hollywood double talk bs. Now Corey will hold this over Zo head as long as he’s around, which means he should go ahead and pay and be done with him.

Corey pretty much said.. if you werent smart and good

for my business pursuits I wouldnt fuck with you...

and he pretty much said, I maybe upset with Dee but

I need her to ride with me...

he aint say shit about nobody else... meaning everyone

was expendable to him but Dee..

Zo wanted to say so much more so bad but he is far from dumb and bit the FUCK out his tongue

LOL

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I needed one person to get up with the church finger in the air and slowly back away. That's 30 minutes of hearing them go at it. I can go get me a snack or something
right I would have been like.. brb

Reactions: fu2

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Now that I think about it, Zo tried to low-key check Corey last week about the Grady situation. Told him to handle that behind scenes. Then they got on him about not checking Stephen a Smith like he said he would. I think it all started from that.
Ok, You could tell Corey was feeling some type of way when listening from the hour 26 min mark. When Zo spoke up Corey kinda re-adjusted himself in the seat like he was pissed lol

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Zo wanted to say so much more so bad but he is far from dumb and bit the FUCK out his tongue

LOL
As much as he complains about how Hollywood acts, he acts just like them. Sometimes I be wondering if he with the gay shit as much as he talks about hating gay shit.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

LOL

All of them make that show. Zo voice of reason provided a well balance. It’s easy for Corey to bully up on Dee like he just did. Now with Zo gone he will have no one to check him on that bullshit.

Shit didn’t Howard Stern go through this with his co-host? Trashed his people and they left him.lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey 50 years old with a mind of a 18 year old. Nigga tell you, you his weak link...aint no coming back after that..
Damn, CH was grimy as hell for his comments. There's no way to mend this after calling him his weakest link and accusing him of living off his woman. Zo seems like a good cat and Corey came across as a straight up asshole.

Yeah ain’t no coming back for the weak link comment, Zo just needs to move on because that’s how Cory truly feels.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As much as he complains about how Hollywood acts, he acts just like them. Sometimes I be wondering if he with the gay shit as much as he talks about hating gay shit.

I know its pretty suspect to have that much disdain

for women, to the point you cant even communicate

with them, I mean I prefer the single life, and see no problem with a dude living single chasing money letting

women come to them.. but he literally said he had women issues....

I dont think he a cake ass knigga but now and days.

you really never know.

look at lightbright.. well everybody KNEW he was a

fruit cake ass knigga..

MemphisNigga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah ain’t no coming back for the weak link comment, Zo just needs to move on because that’s how Cory truly feels.

I was thinking ...how can you tell a nigga you my weakest link but in the same breathe say I fuck with you because of your knowledge?

Zo probably could have been further with his gospel, but he around Corey and Corey trash everybody that probably could put Zo on.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of them make that show. Zo voice of reason provided a well balance. It’s easy for Corey to bully up on Dee like he just did. Now with Zo gone he will have no one to check him on that bullshit.

Shit didn’t Howard Stern go through this with his co-host? Trashed his people and they left him.lol

I think they are a great team I just think sometimes

zo may fuck up coreys flow, and vice versa too,

sometimes zo maybe saying some profound shit,

and corey would cut it off with clownery, which is

kind of acceptable since that is what most folks tune in for...

funny shit is you would think I watch the show..

sheet I only heard of his show because of this site..

I think this new format is much better... they have something there but they need to perfect it..

and like yall said, it should be handled off the record.

even though shit like this is awesome publicity an

just may get them some new listeners...

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This shit was like a therapy session where corey was the only one who seemed happy about it at the end.he loves pulling those surprise this is my issue wit you shows.he feel like if you don't just up and walk out he can continue to dissect who you are over time in public and call it friendship.he is very bitch made in how he argues but he has a lot of practice in instigating and diffusing..he always talk about niggas raised with no daddy around and he's one.like he wanna be a walking monument to his own theory.all that said...

Can't wait for next week!

:lol: zo was like..I'm ready to fight and this nigga laughing...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

yea but howard lowkey was the same way, as long as RObin was there, and I think bababooey lol....

but fo sho robin... when jackie threatend to leave he was like.

uh yea .. ok.....