Corey my nigga forever

and that light skin nigga lame wit the skateboard wheel shit

Lmaooooo
Icetpower.jpg

1f909ceea830372f0d789796b207a5fc.jpg

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
1:50:01 is around when Zo really starts speaking.....

I got to 2:20:00 and cut it off.....

Shit was awkward and weird.....I hope they can come back from this.....they been on air together over a decade, friends damn near 15 years.....

I'd hate for it to end like this

SN: That mfkr Craig...... that mfkr was looking like

"Please let me get out of here!"

Like a kid when the parents are fighting, haha

Every time the camera switched to include Zo, there he was lookin shook, hahaha

Kraig gotta know that he's next, he probably trying to figure out what the nigga might try to say about him.

nellj

Ba Weep Granah Weep ni-ni bong
BGOL Gold Member
Yo. Corey eviscerated Zo with that weakest link comment. He told Zo exactly what he thinks of him not only as a colleague, but as a man. On that, it’s time to throw the peace sign. All the arguing after that on Zo part is because it’s feelings hurt.

they been harboring some real animosity between each other.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Zo has to be on BGOL.
He hyped the same bitches that get hyped on here and Corey Holcomb ranked them hoes accordingly.​

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Haven't watched yet but I kinda felt this coming.i think zo be talking bout corey indirectly on his show.plus he still show Sara love and corey stay bringing up the aries spears shit.to him its zo's fault that he can't have guests.he bring it up like every fucking week if zo is there or not.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Awkward in weird? sheeet its the longest Id ever listen

to a corey show...

and I know what corey is saying about Zo, zo has his elements.. but their personalities clash..

sometimes corey is on a roll, but zo's energy always trying to be the voice of reason, slows shit down..

sometimes corey needs encouragement to bring out

the comedian in him... an at times zo can stifle that...

but what happend here was corey was lowkey mad at zo

for takin sides, with the cat that said he was a gangbanger.

corey lowkey felt zo was disloyal for taking that dudes side in the beef.

while zo tries to be the voice of reason,,

he lowkey has serious anger issues...

All of that could've and should've been aired out behind the scenes, not in the public though...

If Corey fskw about the Grady ish last week, why didn't they talk after the show or the whole week between then and now?

Zo was visibly mad and lashing out in anger and Corey even admitted that he after a while he "calmed down now"......

They really needed to take a break and pause that ish.... and the fact they didn't think so and that no one else felt they could interject and say so.....is a problem. That got too disrespectful and went way further than it should have

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of that could've and should've been aired out behind the scenes, not in the public though...

If Corey fskw about the Grady ish last week, why didn't they talk after the show or the whole week between then and now?

Zo was visibly mad and lashing out in anger and Corey even admitted that he after a while he "calmed down now"......

They really needed to take a break and pause that ish.... and the fact they didn't think so and that no one else felt they could interject and say so.....is a problem. That got too disrespectful and went way further than it should have

Its obvious shit has been brewing for a while.. but folks

dont really get why corey was going after the dude who

said he gangbanged... Corey rolls in the streets, and if it gets out, he rollin with a somebody falsely claiming

a set.. the streets dont take kindly to that, corey can lose a lot of clout, in the streets you are the people you roll with..

it doesnt matter to regular dudes like you and I but sayin you bang in the streets and you dont can get you in a real messy situation and by messy I mean bloody..

ESPECIALLY in LA and CHICAGO.

corey was pushing some kind of skin cream and he felt,

the chick shouldve been supporting it, but she came off

like she wanted no part of it..

but in reality that kind of skin make up talk is right up a

chicks alley, she wanted to talk about her skin, and corey was like whoa bitch, Im still pushin my product..

shit went down hill from there..

and its coreys fault he cant get upset if his show has no structure....to follow.

then all of a sudden expect one to be followed...

but if you ask me that was just a family squabble..

but that you are the weakest link jab... I dont know..

if yo boy zo gonna recover from that... he was ready to go

full aries spears on his ass.. lol

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I watched this a few times a few years back but I never really liked this Corey dude, he just curses alot and acts like a idiot.

Zo is much more solid but Zo needs to get away from Corey, Corey is not like Zo at all...

Zo needs to branch off and find his own hustle like Tariq is more in that lane, he don't fit with Corey.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
It's crazy to me how when people get some sort of success, they feel like they've accomplished it all by themselves. No one reaches success by themselves.

I know a guy who's a millionaire, and he's quick to say, "I'm self made... I did this shit all by myself." I look at this negro like, "Really... You don't remember standing in the homies's living room crying and talking about how you can't get on your feet, and you need someone to help you?" I guess selective memory is a byproduct of success.

I couldn't rock with a guy like Corey. If he feels like O'le Boy is the weakest link, he should have told him a long time ago, "Hey Homey, I need you pull your own weight. Right now, you're a drag on the team." Blasting him on the air like that was some bitch-made shit, to me.

Zo should bounce, and figure how to start his own shit.

ThatSuaveCat

Star
BGOL Investor
Haven't watched yet but I kinda felt this coming.i think zo be talking bout corey indirectly on his show.plus he still show Sara love and corey stay bringing up the aries spears shit.to him its Zo's fault that he can't have guests.he bring it up like every fucking week if zo is there or not.

Yep, you could always see that after the Aries Spears shit, Corey was noticeably apprehensive and nervous about bringing guests on the show. Seems like Corey was always bringing up the incident to push a public narrative that Aries was to blame instead of him and/or Zo to save face. Its an extremely bad look (legally and publicly) to not be able to keep a guest safe on his platform.

I immediately thought Zo "Voice of Reason" lost a lot of credibility when he allowed Aries to piss him off to the point of assault on camera, very disappointing. Out of all the 5150 crew, he should have been the one to deescalate that situation. A dude known as "Voice of Reason" that has anger issues doesnt mix well, like oil and water. Last night was the first time I heard Corey call him out on that. To Zo's credit, he admitted that his buttons can be pushed and sometimes he is not the "Voice of Reason", hopefully he gets some help on this to live up to his moniker.

militantmidget

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey done burned another bridge. Dude has a serious ego problem. And I love Corey as a comedian/entertainer, but that was low for going at Zo like he did.

Zo was right that Corey is a hypocrite at times, but Corey just can't see it because he always got to be right. Nigga can't admit that he's wrong and just leave it be. It's always someone else's fault that he lashes out at people. No kind of accountability.

Even with the Grady shit, he said he squashed it, but then kept the beef going in public on the show. Why not have a true sit down and hash it all out. No phone...No computers...just two black brothers really work it out.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Zo wanted to fight.
Corey saying it'll go further than a fight.
They got some real underlying issues.

I don't see how Zo, the type of man he is, could sit up there again week after week after being called the weakest link. That shit may be a wrap for that part of their professional relationship; if not their friendship all together.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
I ain’t read all the responses but this shit was way overdue...

• That bitch been low key disrespecting Corey for years.
  • It’s been obvious that Zo and that ho been fucking for a minute.
  • Bros BFo hoes when it comes to business.

Last edited: