NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
This is,what I dont understand, the league is telling the players to be responsible without being too strict yet they still break protocol. When,the league gets stricter, they want to bitch and complain about the rules being too strict.

Right on time...lol

How about blaming your coworkers for not following protocol?

Fucking idiot...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right on time...lol

How about blaming your coworkers for not following protocol?

Fucking idiot...

He went from wanting to see family to wanting to talk to sweaty men?

200.gif

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
He's going to be traded soon.
76ers or Nets
its bad timing for Kyrie

3 team deal coming, because Brooklyn doesn't have any pieces i want besides maybe Harris...

Philly has a lot but if I'm them I'd be leary to make a trade just yet... by all accounts they're playing good ball

will be interesting to see if Harden is even allowed to travel with the team on their next few games...

With all that said, if this bitch decides to actually play Houston is a playoff team easily... top 4 even... you still don't trade this dude away for a package of players and picks that don't meet your asking price.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
3 team deal coming, because Brooklyn doesn't have any pieces i want besides maybe Harris...

Philly has a lot but if I'm them I'd be leary to make a trade just yet... by all accounts they're playing good ball

will be interesting to see if Harden is even allowed to travel with the team on their next few games...

With all that said, if this bitch decides to actually play Houston is a playoff team easily... top 4 even... you still don't trade this dude away for a package of players and picks that don't meet your asking price.
He quit on y'all

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What does Philly have that you like?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Literally turned the game off at this point
This you doing all you could, James? :smh:

Funny,how some people in the comments are blaming Wall for that sequence...Talking about Wall should have cut to the basket when Wall was telling Harden that Wood was open in the corner..

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Funny,how some people in the comments are blaming Wall for that sequence...Talking about Wall should have cut to the basket when Wall was telling Harden that Wood was open in the corner..
Then Schroeder turns around and it's a turnover, or Gasol steps back into the lane and draws the charge...

The correct play was the 2 man game pick n roll with Wood who was right there next to him.

He tries this dumb shit, turns the ball over and then is like :dunno:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Then Schroeder turns around and it's a turnover, or Gasol steps back into the lane and draws the charge...

The correct play was the 2 man game pick n roll with Wood who was right there next to him.

He tries this dumb shit, turns the ball over and then is like :dunno:

The handles show the effort
He could barely dribble